Forums

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 1,952

citizenerased

You guys talk about spoiler stuff way too openly. I think I managed to avoid the worst stuff, but I'm outta here.

Playing: 999, Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario World
Finished: Pikmin, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 2

Adam

I'm openly spoiled and not afraid to admit it. Society needs to learn to accept spoilers. We have the same rights.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Cia

I will never understand how some people claim that Zelda has no story. I mean, do they have some kind of problem with understanding or seeing the story on- screen? Zelda games have just as much story as any adventure game, and it's mostly better written and even more touching than in most games.

Cia

kkslider5552000

Faron wrote:

better written than in most games.

to be fair, this isn't difficult

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

3DS

OMG the Master Sword is amazing!!!

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

Adam

If the cut scenes aren't longer than the game play and there's no voice acting, how can you call that a story?

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

SKTTR

I'm almost through with it, at the final boss. Have all items, hearts and stuff except the unbreakable shield which I just tried to get in the bossrush sidequest but got killed by the eighth boss.
Will try again tomorrow, and then complete the game.

Still have some questions.

1. There are suspicious holes near the pumpkin fields and other areas. What are they for?

2. What can I use the mushroom powder for?

3. What do you get for playing the pumpkin song perfect?

4. Where is the hidden spot with the 5 cats in Skyloft?

5. What do you get for beating the record (43 slices) in the bamboo minigame?

6. Flying around the clouds, then jumping off the bird, skydiving, there were some flying beetle things, but now I can't get them to reappear. Where are they?

The game is great. So glad Tingle is in it This is my fav Zelda next to Majora's Mask and The Wind Waker.

Edited on by SKTTR

backloggery.com/SKTTR

RoyalBlur

Is anyone else reading the ongoing comic for Skyward Sword at Zelda.com?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Kid_A

Hellooooooo meaningful device that isn't destroying the gaming industry.

Oh wait!

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Chrono_Cross

It's just appalling to see what the big boys are saying about this game.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

IAmNotWill

Adam wrote:

I didn't like it much in the beginning, but it gets better. Stick with it. It's a major first-party Nintendo game; you'll be able to trade or sell it for just as much a month or two down the road.

I agree. The beginning was sooo slow but now I think it is my favorite Zelda, maybe even my favorite game ever.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

kkslider5552000

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Hellooooo 93.

Hellooooo 95.

cool numbers bro

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

theblackdragon

tealovertoma wrote:

You guys talk about spoiler stuff way too openly. I think I managed to avoid the worst stuff, but I'm outta here.

no offense, but if you don't want help or spoilers, stay out of the discussion thread until you're done with the game.
also, lol, Token wins

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have ...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LordTendoboy

Token_Girl wrote:

Hellooooo Nurse!

Best cartoon ever. Warner Bros. should make more ambitious cartoons that are actually wacky and funny. Loony Tunes Show is a good step in that direction, but the humor is nowhere near the brilliance of Animaniacs and Tiny Toons. They need to bring back Tom Rugger, Steven Spielberg, and the whole team that made Animaniacs and Tiny Toons.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

NotEnoughGolds

SKTTR wrote:

1. There are suspicious holes near the pumpkin fields and other areas. What are they for?
6. Flying around the clouds, then jumping off the bird, skydiving, there were some flying beetle things, but now I can't get them to reappear. Where are they?

The game is great. So glad Tingle is in it This is my fav Zelda next to Majora's Mask and The Wind Waker.

Tingle? Mushroom Powder? Man, I'm missing more than I thought (I thought I was only missing 2 Heart Pieces).

For 6, I think you can do it on most islands, as long as you skydive to the island from a high altitude. I got them to appear above an island to the southeast of Fun Fun Island. You just get 20 rupees for catching all the bugs.

Anyone else pro at the game on Fun Fun Island? Once I unlocked it, I used it to fund all my major purchases.

Edited on by NotEnoughGolds

NotEnoughGolds

Ecto-1

NotEnoughGolds wrote:

SKTTR wrote:

Tingle? Mushroom Powder? Man, I'm missing more than I thought (I thought I was only missing 2 Heart Pieces).

For 6, I think you can do it on most islands, as long as you skydive to the island from a high altitude. I got them to appear above an island to the southeast of Fun Fun Island. You just get 20 rupees for catching all the bugs.

Anyone else pro at the game on Fun Fun Island? Once I unlocked it, I used it to fund all my major purchases.

I don't think Tingle is actually in it, although there is a doll of him on Zelda's desk in her room at the academy. There is also a piece of heart in her cabinet thing. To get in to her room, use the clawshot to get into the chiminy. Also, the mushroom powder comes from shimmering mushrooms and can be bottled, but I have no idea what it does.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

JayArr

The amount of recycling in this game is insaaaaaaaane!

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic