Forums

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 1,905

Kid_A

JayArr wrote:

The amount of recycling in this game is insaaaaaaaane!

Skyward Sword: It's eco-friendly!

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Joeynator3000

Simple question that I just remembered...
Does this game have a "Savage Labyrinth/Cave of Ordeals"? I know about Boss Rush, but this is kinda different, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SKTTR

WARNING warning SPOILERS spoilers (since ZeldaSS release)

Eureka wrote:

Simple question that I just remembered...
Does this game have a "Savage Labyrinth/Cave of Ordeals"? I know about Boss Rush, but this is kinda different, lol

I think the two time trials (bossrush and the trials) are the equal to the endurance caves from past Zelda games just like insect collecting is the equivalent to fishing. Skyward Sword just mixes things around a bit.

Anyway, I completed it today (I hope I have everything maxed out), then beat it, unlocked Hero Mode, then bought Worms: Battle Islands and registered a team, and played a few stages.

Thanks for answering some of my earlier questions, however some still are open and I really would like to know about them.
And yes, it's a Tingle doll, but whatever, it's still Tingle and one of my fav easter eggs.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

JGMR

I got all the bugs except one, the Skyloft Mantis, anybody encountered this bug?

EDIT : I found one! spoiler Found it on Pumpkin Landing.

Edited on by JGMR

With kind regards,

JGMR

LzWinky

90s_Gamer wrote:

I got all the bugs except one, the Skyloft Mantis, anybody encountered this bug?

I think I got one. It was a bit hard to find

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Joeynator3000

Well the caves are basically 50 floors of countless enemies...so, like...I dunno. I don't think its the same as Boss Rush. xD
@90s: It's in that cave where you had to rescue your Loftwing.
EDIT: Ok, that works too I guess. lol

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

kkslider5552000

The biggest dissappointment is the fairly meh music in the Faron and Eldin areas. Seriously, that is not Zelda worthy and it makes me want to just do sidequests in the sky with the infinitely superior music.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Terave

90s_Gamer wrote:

Spoiler You can find one as well near the godess statue. spoilers end

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

NX01Trekkie1992

Terave wrote:

90s_Gamer wrote:

Spoiler You can find one as well near the godess statue. spoilers end

You can prettymuch find them all over skyloft at night, just make it night and start looking

NX01Trekkie1992

LordTendoboy

kkslider5552000 wrote:

The biggest dissappointment is the fairly meh music in the Faron and Eldin areas. Seriously, that is not Zelda worthy and it makes me want to just do sidequests in the sky with the infinitely superior music.

Lanayru more than makes up for it. I absolutely loved the music in that area, and the dungeon music is amazing.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

JGMR

Just completed this amazing game after 65 hours of questing and side-questing. The last battle is epic!

With kind regards,

JGMR

JGMR

Next...
[youtube:y9uYCU8jFiU]

With kind regards,

JGMR

shingi_70

90s_Gamer wrote:

Next...
[youtube:y9uYCU8jFiU]

You should know the zelda tech demo rule by now.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

JGMR

I know the rule. I do however have enough confidence that the next Zelda will be even more impressive than the current masterpiece. If this is what they can already do on quite 'outdated' hardware...

With kind regards,

JGMR

3DS

Anyone noticed the game lagging in places with lots happening and some places with not alot happening?

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

JGMR

3DS wrote:

Anyone noticed the game lagging in places with lots happening and some places with not alot happening?

There were a couple of little slowdowns in the game during some fights with common enemies in some of the dungeons which I noticed, but it wasn't that annoying in my opinion.

With kind regards,

JGMR

shingi_70

90s_Gamer wrote:

I know the rule. I do however have enough confidence that the next Zelda will be even more impressive than the current masterpiece. If this is what they can already do on quite 'outdated' hardware...

lol

I wouldn't mind the Tech demo how it is. Mostly because TP was my favorite game and the cube hardware didn't do it justice. for comparasions sake.

Untitled

Untitled

The Tech demo looks closer to the art then Twilight Princess ever could.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Meta-Rift

90s_Gamer wrote:

3DS wrote:

There were a couple of little slowdowns in the game during some fights with common enemies in some of the dungeons which I noticed, but it wasn't that annoying in my opinion.

I noticed some lag when activating/deactivating timeshift stones, but not during fights or anything.

Meta-Rift

JGMR

shingi_70 wrote:

90s_Gamer wrote:

lol

I wouldn't mind the Tech demo how it is. Mostly because TP was my favorite game and the cube hardware didn't do it justice. for comparasions sake.

Untitled

Untitled

The Tech demo looks closer to the art then Twilight Princess ever could.

I wouldn't mind either ghehe, Twilight Princess was fantastic in my opinion, incredibly atmospheric, and probably my favorite Zelda up until the 19th of November 2011... A Twilight Princess remake for the WiiU would be great, next to a new chapter in the Zelda saga...

With kind regards,

JGMR

3DS

Meta-Rift wrote:

90s_Gamer wrote:

3DS wrote:

I noticed some lag when activating/deactivating timeshift stones, but not during fights or anything.

I noticed it all over the game but I remember it happening when I was talking to Fi, she was talking find but the text was stopping and starting again. I also noticed it when opening chests late in the game

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.