Wii Forum

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Showing 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,935

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,201. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

If you don't even plan to use them it's like there not there so why should it matter? At least they don't pop up during gameplay. You're having trouble there kid wanna see a vid?

You dont have to ask the fortune teller in TP for help finding Heart Containers do you? No.

Lets just all agree every 3D Zelda game is easy besides Majora's Mask.

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,202. Posted:

Why is that directed at me?

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,203. Posted:

No, go away. lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,204. Posted:

No seriously why... You don't have to use the gossip stones or ask the fortune teller. I don't get what your getting at. I'm the one saying its optional.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,205. Posted:

Was talking to Viewtiful, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,206. Posted:

I was talking about him too.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

grenworthshero

1,207. Posted:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

If you don't even plan to use them it's like there not there so why should it matter? At least they don't pop up during gameplay. You're having trouble there kid wanna see a vid?

You dont have to ask the fortune teller in TP for help finding Heart Containers do you? No.

Lets just all agree every 3D Zelda game is easy besides Majora's Mask.

Yeah, but the fortune teller doesn't show you videos telling you exactly how to get the heart pieces, nor do they show you their exact locations--just a picture of the heart. Anyway, the heart pieces don't matter to get past the game, they're just extras--Skyward Sword actually shows you how you complete necessary elements of the game.

But I can agree to disagree. I am disappointed by Skyward Sword so far, while I was blown away by Twilight Princess. If you don't agree, that's cool. But you're wrong :3

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--Facebook--last.fm

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,208. Posted:

Oh sounded like you replied to me...>.>

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,209. Posted:

I wasn't blown away by TP but I liked it. I don't know where this hate is coming from. Or came from... since now everyone claims they love TP now. (No offense to you Gren I'm sure you like it I did too). I'm just saying it's been happening since Wind Waker, everyone hates it then later after the newest game comes out the older one is a master piece.
Not say everyone is like that, just what I have seen on in general from other forums,

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,210. Posted:

Everyone can't make up their mind. Twilight Princess was all crap, no it was mind blowing, no it was too easy, no it was a hard game. xD

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,211. Posted:

Yeah back then everyone was saying TP was a piece of crud that stained what was know as Zelda, then now it was a perfect game, or near perfect. I also kept hearing it was too easy back then, not it's hard.

Edit: LOL sorry Eureka, I basically said the same thing you said.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

1,212. Posted:

PhoenixCake wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

but you can never convince me how Twilight Princess is hand-holding

When I can go to a fortune teller and get told the explicit location of every Heart Piece in the game, then that's hand-holding.

As Viewtiful Joe already said, totally optional, and completely different from 'Master, the object that just appeared has an 85% chance of being a timeshift Crystal'(when it's incredibly obvious that's what it is as you've already seen like, 2 dozen of them at that point)'but as it's high up I suggest you hit it from afar with something pointy'(when she said something similar about shooting a switch with an arrow literally 2 minutes ago) Now THAT is hand holding, and why I hate Fi

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

grenworthshero

1,213. Posted:

I'm sure I'll look back fondly on SS, and I never said it was a bad game, but there are a lot of things about it at this point I don't like. However, it's probably not fair of me to judge it so much and so harshly at this point, as I haven't finished it, so I'll try and reserve any more judgements until I've beaten the game.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,214. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

Everyone can't make up their mind. Twilight Princess was all crap, no it was mind blowing, no it was too easy, no it was a hard game. xD

It was a mind blowing piece of crap that was hardly easy. :l

Am I doing it right?

Digitally Downloaded.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,215. Posted:

It was so good that it's bad.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,216. Posted:

That reminds me...my first playthrough, towards the beginning where you're supposed to go find that cat thing. (can't remember names, bite me) Where the guy tells me how to climb up the buildings, and once I get to the box part, he's like "There should be a box that you can push up against the wall." And it shows the box with me like, standing RIGHT next to it. lol
"NAAAAAAAW, really?"
@Vewtiful: Good enough. xD

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

1,217. Posted:

grenworthshero wrote:

I didn't say you had to use them, I'm just saying they add to the fact that Skyward Sword is VERY "hand-holding"

MOM: Just so you know, son, you can always hold my hand if you want to.
CHILD: Stop holding my hand!
MOM: I'm not holding your hand, dearest, I'm just letting you know that if you ever need me--

See the problem with your reasoning?

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,218. Posted:

I wanna smack that kid.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

grenworthshero

1,219. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

I didn't say you had to use them, I'm just saying they add to the fact that Skyward Sword is VERY "hand-holding"

MOM: Just so you know, son, you can always hold my hand if you want to.
MOM: I'm not holding your hand, dearest, I'm just letting you know that if you ever need me--

See the problem with your reasoning?

no.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,220. Posted:

Nintendo Fans: We want a mature, darker Zelda. That would be cool!

Nintendo: The fans want a more mature, darker Zelda, guys. What should we do?

Miyamoto: Well I have an idea. We'll call it Twilight Princess and we'll do everything we did in Ocarina of Time but better! And bigger! And we'll really grab the fans with it!

Twilight Princess releases...

Nintendo Fans: This game sucks! It's too easy and boring and it's just.. big pile of doodoo! This is not what we asked for! Booo!

Nintendo: lolwut

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Digitally Downloaded.