Wii Forum

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Showing 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,934

AuthorMessage

Terave

1,141. Posted:

Playing still through the Earth Temple, and I love it already more then the Skyview. Who actually liked Skyview?

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,142. Posted:

....Fighting the first boss in hero Mode...this is gonna be a pain. xD
(and streaming it if you wanna watch me die countless times probably, lol. In my sig)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

1,143. Posted:

by the nines o.o lol im probably too late to ask for help base on the number of pages here but i stop playing the game for awhile and played Assassin Creed Revelation because i couldnt figure out a way to throw the bomb far enough to break a wall to get a piece of the key for my second temple without the bomb exploding too early

i tried rolling it
throwing it as quickly as i could upon getting close etc etc so i just gave up

if anybody knows what im talking about id love the help pretty please :P

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,144. Posted:

BlackFira wrote:

by the nines o.o lol im probably too late to ask for help base on the number of pages here but i stop playing the game for awhile and played Assassin Creed Revelation because i couldnt figure out a way to throw the bomb far enough to break a wall to get a piece of the key for my second temple without the bomb exploding too early

i tried rolling it

All I can say is timing...I dunno what else to say, lol.
Just keep a close eye on how fast the bomb is flashing by the time you toss it.

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

1,145. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

i tried rolling it

hmm ok well i guess i dare my self to check ign guide then or i could keep figuring out :P

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,146. Posted:

BlackFira wrote:

Eureka wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

i tried rolling it

hmm ok well i guess i dare my self to check ign guide then or i could keep figuring out :P

lol yeah that's what I usually do...just gotta remember what the exact time the bomb flower explodes.

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

1,147. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

Eureka wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

i tried rolling it

lol yeah that's what I usually do...just gotta remember what the exact time the bomb flower explodes.

oh i can get to the ledge in time to throw the bomb into the mini hallway to the blocked wall alright the problem for me is that it explodes half way there im so close there isnt any other way for me to think of to do that

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,148. Posted:

...eh, you kinda lost me now, can't remember where you're at. lol
Anyways I'm off to bed...but first...

**SPOILERS**
accidentally uses the Shield Thrust during Giharahm's Dash Attack o_0
...Seriously? After dying about 3 or 4 times in Hero Mode trying to dodge that attack when I could've just stopped him right there?! xD

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

1,149. Posted:

I just beat the first dungeon and am impressed be the game so far. :D

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com
48,900+ Posts
477 Reviews
4,320+ News Articles
400+ Exclusive Articles And Features
310 Members
805+ Twitter Followers!
771 Facebook Likes!
http://www.wiiwarewave.com/t4221-power-on-podcast-001-interview-with-yacht-club-games

Twitter: WiiWareWave

AuthorMessage

citizenerased

1,150. Posted:

BlackFira wrote:

i tried rolling it

Roll it along the side of the wall. Don't even move from the spot where you pick the bomb flowers; you can hit it from there.

Playing: 999, Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario World
Finished: Pikmin, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 2

AuthorMessage

Jamouse

1,151. Posted:

Bought it
Played it
Loved it
There was a particular tune that played when you were meeting Zelda for the first time which really made me love the game. I don't know why. I'm only an hour in and i can't wait to pour in some more hours! :)

Jamouse

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

1,152. Posted:

weird adam wrote:

There is a treasure chest on an island near Skyloft (appeared after hitting a goddess cube). I can't dive onto it, but I can't find a way onto it. It is near the cave where you find the red bird in the very beginning of the game. Any help would be appreciated.

I believe you need to go up to the high island that's the source of the waterfall and skydive onto the island with the chest

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

Adam

1,153. Posted:

Thanks!

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Bacon_Gal_Blaze

1,154. Posted:

Can anyone help me with the last Generator in Lanayru Mines?
I go in and blow up all the rocks, crates etc and find the TimeSwitch Stone thing. Then I kill the Ampilus and ride it's shell across the large sinksand place to arrive at the other side. I push the crate down so that I can return back up those stairs. Anyway, you have to take one of the Ampilus curled up in a ball to the electricity thing on the other side and put it in to unlock the door, but I can't get it over there!

I assumed you just had to pick up the Ampilus and throw it up the crates and slowly make your way there, but it's really difficult to do as the Ampilus keeps using electricity after every 10 seconds or so which takes away 2 hearts! Am I doing it right or is there an easier way to get the Ampilus up the crates and over to the other side without dying?

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

1,155. Posted:

MiracleBlaze wrote:

Can anyone help me with the last Generator in Lanayru Mines?
I go in and blow up all the rocks, crates etc and find the TimeSwitch Stone thing. Then I kill the Ampilus and ride it's shell across the large sinksand place to arrive at the other side. I push the crate down so that I can return back up those stairs. Anyway, you have to take one of the Ampilus curled up in a ball to the electricity thing on the other side and put it in to unlock the door, but I can't get it over there!

I assumed you just had to pick up the Ampilus and throw it up the crates and slowly make your way there, but it's really difficult to do as the Ampilus keeps using electricity after every 10 seconds or so which takes away 2 hearts! Am I doing it right or is there an easier way to get the Ampilus up the crates and over to the other side without dying?

You can pick up the ampilus with your beetle, and bring it across that way

Edited on by NX01Trekkie1992

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

Bacon_Gal_Blaze

1,156. Posted:

@YashaTheSlayer Thanks!!! :-D

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

1,157. Posted:

lol no problem, I seem to have taken up a role as resident Skyward Sword guide, if people need answers... I got them, already beat the game, lol

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

L-ouie

1,158. Posted:

Does anyone going to try to do the "No Shield" run.
I'll try that after I complete the Hero's Quest.

Edited on by L-ouie

hype train destinations: Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros, E3

AuthorMessage

Terave

1,159. Posted:

@Project-L That's gonna be pretty though, so I'll wish you best of luck!

Anyway, I made my way through the second dungeon, and i must say, both the first and second one are way too short... But I do like the second one. :)

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

Adam

1,160. Posted:

I never use my shield. Tried to a few times in the beginning but it is much faster to just waggle attack most enemies.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.