Wii Forum

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Showing 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,934

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

1,041. Posted:

Skyward Sword Joke of the Day

I just found my 9th Ornamental Skull. This discovery deserve an "Got New Item!" animation.

Edited on by LucinaSmash

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

AuthorMessage

Terave

1,042. Posted:

Right, I'm about to start the first dungeon. Did some side-quests, and got three Pieces of Heart. :)

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

ocarinaoftime

1,043. Posted:

The only thing so far i dont like about this game is storing bombs in the bomb bag.... I much rether run over them to collect them ... Pushing a to pick up the b to store is crazy... But that is only a minor grip... Besides that this game rocks.... Ive enjoyed the side quest and enjoyed both temples i played so far....i got the gold wii mote bundle and i glad i got it...

ocarinaoftime

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,044. Posted:

I don't mind the bomb thing...I mean, whever bomb flowers are, I can easily resupply myself for free. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

ocarinaoftime

1,045. Posted:

Its only a minor grip but i like running over them better...anti-nintendo spot i mean gamespot hates this game.... I wish more games were this good....

ocarinaoftime

AuthorMessage

Late

1,046. Posted:

6:18 into this game and just got to the first dungeon :D

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,047. Posted:

Got to the second temple and found the five parts to the key. I know I'm slow.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

RYBlast

1,048. Posted:

Astraea wrote:

Ei finally got me angry. During my last boss fight I was dangerously low on health, and Ei interrupts me as I was about to drink a potion to tell me that I needed to heal (NO S*** EI!). She then adds "hearts" to my dowsing ability, which by the way was completely useless there.

Ei? Is that Fi's Canadian counterpart?

Edited on by RYBlast

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter: HR_Blast

AuthorMessage

WaluigiBag

1,049. Posted:

WaluigiBag wrote:

SPOILER!

Can anyone assist me with the Lumpy Pumpkin sidequest with the Harp? I haven't been able to play it right. Does anyone have any tips? Thanks a lot! :)

Can anyone assist me? :)

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,050. Posted:

I haven't played this title for days now spent 30 hours into it, and I'm just past that Far-Eastern-themed dungeon.

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

1,051. Posted:

Mine hasn't arrived yet. :(

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

1,052. Posted:

You can get pumpkins stuck on the end of your sword with a sword thrust, then throw them with an overhand swing. Cool friggin beans! Neat little details like that really add something to a game. I once was smashing pumpkins, now I'm stabbing pumpkins! :P btw, those are a great source of green and blue rupees!

Edited on by FluttershyGuy

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

BeatOli

1,053. Posted:

Does anyone else hate the techlobins? It may be just me, but I keep getting zapped by them every time I try and hit them - I even wait until they stop defending....

If your reading this, you probably want to join my seagull army. Please, talk to the chief seagull to get started.

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

1,054. Posted:

What the... Beedle just opened a trap door on me while trying to exit, because I didn't make a purchase! That's customer service for you! OHHH IT... IS... ON!!!

Brony since 7/28/11

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,055. Posted:

@Flutter: You're not the first one, lol.

Ok, that last dungeon gave me a headache...like, literally...after turning the game off for the night I got a a headache. Great... T.T

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

1,056. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

@Flutter: You're not the first one, lol.

Ok, that last dungeon gave me a headache...like, literally...after turning the game off for the night I got a a headache. Great... T.T

@Eureka
Next time, I'm gonna yank him off his bicycle, hold him at sword-point and force him to read my business class textbook. Then, I'm going to ask him where it mentions dumping customers on their face from 25 feet above, because they were only window shopping. :P

I'll tell you, after fighting Ghirahim the first time, my right shoulder was sore/tired (had to do with extended playing before that too). The next day (not while playing), I got a sudden pull in my left shoulder. Maybe unrelated, but I've quickly learned to just less exaggerated flick-of-the-wrist motions instead of using my whole arm, LOL.

Brony since 7/28/11

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,057. Posted:

Are temples the same thing as what everybody is calling "dungeons"? :/

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,058. Posted:

@Flutter: Yeah, don't exaggerate that much with the sword fighting. xD
**SPOILERS**
Although those sealing symbols you draw after dealing with The Imprisoned I always found myself exaggerating the slices a bit, can't stop myself from not doing it, its kinda fun. xD

Oddy wrote:

Are temples the same thing as what everybody is calling "dungeons"? :/

...Well, yeah...I think, I mean not all of the dungeons are called Temples. (aside from Skyview and Earth)

AuthorMessage

Crystalking18

1,059. Posted:

SPOILERS

Just finished the first silent realm. The Imprisoned and Scaldera are so far my favorite bosses in the game. Can't wait to see what else there is!

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

AuthorMessage

Cia

1,060. Posted:

This game looks better than any HD game i played. For me, impressionistic paintings are more beautiful than plastic- looking attempts to imitate real life.

Cia