Forums

Topic: YouTube Channel update (March 2015, NA)

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

OMC79

There has been an update to this channel. Everything looks exactly the same, I could find any new features. I can't tell for sure if the buffer problem has been solved as I no longer have a slow connection. However, I did notice that it doesn't allow you to start playing the video until a certain amount of buffer is filled and it seemed that it didn't wait until you almost reached the end of the buffer to start loading more. It also allowed me to do a quick skip by pressing a point at the length bar without any errors as it did before. Like I said, I can't tell for sure if these are the improvements as all those problems were more noticeable with a slow connection.

OMC79

Inkling

Sorry, didn't notice that. I'll delete that post.

It's slightly odd that there's an update for the Wii YouTube app.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

iphys

I have noticed a lot of changes on youtube recently, and it's probably been a while since the wii youtube app was updated, but I'm surprised anyone still uses their wii to watch youtube quite honestly.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

OMC79

Since they ruined the app about 2 years ago, I didn't use it either. But since I was checking the shop channel and noticed the app update, I decided to give it try. I might use it from now on, though. The X360 app is quite a mess now.

OMC79

OMC79

After a few hours of continuous use I sadly found that it has no improvements at all, the same buffer problems are still there. A fast connection still makes them less noticeable but they are still there. It seems it was all for compatibility with the current YouTube changes like iphys said.

OMC79

DarkEdi

I use Wii Youtube while playing something else in my Wii U gamepad. I preffer to use the wiimote in youtube and netflix (in Wii U this is impossible, so I preffer to use the Wii)

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.