Forums

Topic: Your opinion on Birthday Party Bash (It's My Birthday).

Posts 161 to 180 of 200

CowLaunch

Probably writing another 'thesis'.

CowLaunch

zane

MORE FUEL FOR THE FIRE....

Old Nintendofan from up north...

Adam

Good writing is always in a state of revision. The King is never satisfied.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Objection

Wow I leave for one day and this thread gets hilarious with the whole King Crowning and the 42 and the Zombie Rosebud...thanks for making me literally lol agains guys and gals.

I do think that eugene got shut down a while ago if not before Adam's amazing reply/ies and that this thread might need to end.

eugenewrayburn wrote:

. No I have not changed my definitions - hardcore, or core is exactly that - origional and independent GAMING intelectual property.

Original and intellectual. I don't know why but I can't take people seriously when they make so many spelling mistakes. Of course, in your case, it goes far beyond that. Why are you even arguing over a definition? Words often have multiple definitions depending on where one is and what the context is. So we can have the widely accepted def for everyone else and your own def for...you.

Edited on by Objection

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Daedalein3452

Would be a good game at birthday parties!

Onslaught: 3609-8560-6232
Mario kart Wii. 1376-4751-8475

Knux

weirdadam wrote:

Whoa, there was another Eugene post here a second ago, but now there isn't. What has happened to our king? I hope he's okay.

It appears our king has been dethroned.

Knux

uriahheep

I am not following this? - you would put a 'crown of thorns' as it we're on someone with the good sense to point out that no one has to wear this 'party hat' and complaing about 'It's My Birthday' is quite immature?

Taking games out of the hands of children? What is the point?

uriahheep

Knux

uriahheep wrote:

I am not following this? - you would put a 'crown of thorns' as it we're on someone with the good sense to point out that no one has to wear this 'party hat' and complaing about 'It's My Birthday' is quite immature?

Taking games out of the hands of children? What is the point?

Welcome back,Eugene! You still haven't given up yet? For the last time, the kids can have this game. But this game should have never existed to begin with.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Philip_J_Reed

Paging Weird Adam! Dorothy has returned to Kansas. REPEAT: Dorothy has returned to Kansas.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Adam

Oh, I just welcomed him back in another thread he started. I didn't realize there was an even more obvious clue to his secret identity here.

Lots of banned people trying to sneak back lately. Evading a ban using multiple accounts is just as bad as the reason they were banned in the first place. I'll have nothing to do with this.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Chrono_Cross

Wow...
Simply wow.

SuperSonic gave me a link to this “debate” some may call it. I followed it and observed.

I`ve read everyone`s posts from page 1 to 9 and all I have to say is that I agree with everyone against this eugenewrayburn. He made me laugh more and more Adam seized to outsmart him.

He`s very ignorant and Adam is very intelligent

Even if Eugenes the King lol

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Knux

theblackdragon wrote:

what? i missed some fun? DDD:

You missed the return of our Hardcore King.

Knux

NeoRausch

wait wait...i can buy me a birthday on mah wii?! i buy three!!!11!!one! hurr hurr

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

Machu

So my (aforementioned) nieces 6th birthday came around, and there I was, stood in HMV holding a copy of It's My Birthday. I stood there, I held it, I read the back, I thought. I then bought Cooking Mama 2 for twice the price.

Rawr!

Knux

@Machu-You mean it is out in Europe already!?
Oh dear,I wonder who at Nintendo Life will review this game?

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Knux

Do you remember this topic, Eugene? I think you do.
If you think that this game is so good, why don't you buy and review it?

Knux

mrmicawber

I never said it was good, and I have no interest in it. I could give a damn what it gets for a grade. If I ran this site, I would not even bother to review it.

I just find it odd/sad that you act like it is the worst thing in the world, pretend the developer didn't make 'Hardocre Game XXX' because of it, and completely ignore who the game is being made for.

It is also sad that this topic has 10 pages of posts. What would the devs think if they saw this irrational hatred and scorn for this game???

IGN: The holiday Wii lineup looks thin for the hardcore crowd. We see this. Gamers see this. What, if anything, is Nintendo planning to address it?

Oh good, I am neither a gamer or hardcore. Saves me from having to be IGNorant.
Right, Down, A, Down, Right, Up

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.