Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Posts 841 to 847 of 847

Questklono

My latest Wii purchase so far, is Klonoa.

The game is one heck of a fun adventure, the platforming is very tight, and the bosses are fun to fight. Too bad that it wasn't able to get the praise it deserves, I'd recommend the series.

It also happens to make me a Klonoa fan pretty quickly X3

Questklono

gcunit

@Questklono Klonoa's on my wish list, but can't be had cheaply in the UK from what I've seen. Heard only good things though - enjoy

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

SuperPaperLuigi

Just broke the cellophane on Mario Kart Wii...so glad I did.

I haven't really been into Mario Kart since the first game for the Snes (and I guess Super Circuit) and almost just sold this one on still sealed...

...but...loving it & Mario Kart 8's back on my want-list.

(just wish the tracks were free of obstructions and stuff. It kind of ruins the racing line.)

Edit: Still too arcade :0/ (think I'm just going to go back to Bomberman Kart) :0/

Edit: Okay, the drift car is totally cool (but I only really like the standard courses) :0/

Edited on by SuperPaperLuigi

"I try to put good out into the world, that way I can believe it's out there". --CKN

SKTTR

Inazuma Eleven Strikers

Closed a little gap in my Wii collection for Nintendo published games.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

KingMike

Like $12 for both Epic Mickey 1 and 2 from GameStop.
So I've heard for the first (gameplay-wise) was a steal at $2, the second don't know about.

KingMike

Steven_Spielberg

Sorry to be such a pedant, but I couldn't help but notice on Thursday 9th Febuary 2012 TTGlider when discussing the game boom blox bash party (the superior sequel to boom blox) made the mistake of claiming it "seemed way too hard to get gold in". While gold is present within the game the currency favored by the game is in fact boom bucks. Thank you for listening and happy to discuss the boom blox multiverse in further detail with anyone else out there.
From the desk of Steve (Spielberg)

A party anyone can throw!!!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.