Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Posts 901 to 917 of 917

DarkEdi

Like a month ago I got Lego Indiana Jones 2.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

Mahe

Re-bought Wii's Zelda Twilight Princess after being disappointed in Wii U's sloppy downport.

Mahe

RR529

Samurai Warriors: Katana, which just arrived in the mail today.

I've had it before, and while I never did complete it before, I also don't remember it being a bad game (so, I probably just got distracted by something else, rather than disliking it). Anyhow, I'm interested in jumping back into it.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

chiefeagle02

My last Wii purchase was Animal Crossing: City Folk.

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

Inkling64

Animal Crossing City Folk, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Paper Mario, a Wii Remote, and finally for $15 at Wal-Mart Super Mario Galaxy 2 (I have never played this one so I am excited). I got all this in one big spend-a-thon.

I am trying to locate a physical copy of Punch-Out!!! Nintendo Selects version in store ( I just love the thrill of hunting at different stores) but if I am not successful I may get it off the e-shop along with Metroid Prime Trilogy now that I have hooked up an external hard drive to my Wii U.

I located a used copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy at Gamestop with the artwork and instruction manual for $35 but I am not sure if I will pull the trigger on it or not. I was seriously thinking about it before I had the 1TB hard drive hooked up but now my memory concerns are gone but I do prefer my physical media.

Inkling64

Inkling64

Well, I broke down and bought the physical copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Inkling64

gcunit

@InklingOrange Yay for you, and for MPT. I'd love to have it physical in my collection, but have spent so much in this last year that I have to say no. Thank goodness for that supreme deal when it first released on the eshop.

My Wii collecting has dried up. There are very few games left that I want but haven't got, and they're nearly all £20+ even for used copies, so I'm taking a well-earned break. Domestic finances are such that I just can't justify the indulgence. Perfect opportunity to focus on playing games rather than buying them. Still on Xenoblade Chronicles currently.

Edited on by gcunit

Use the 'ignore' button, it works.

Currently playing: Runner 3; Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood; Kirby Triple Deluxe; ICO; FIFA 18; Owlboy

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Pahvi

Wii Music. Will I play it more than Ultimate Band? Probably not.

@gcunit Ditto - I already got just about all Wii games that were released in Europe that I want. That Konami's walking game would be interesting, but it's too expensive.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?

gcunit

@Pahvi Funny you should refer to my last post, as I was just coming here to report a couple more I've added. I should say, in my defence, that these were games already on my wish list for some time, so I've not really gone back on my hiatus, it's just the games came up at prices I could justify.

• Super Paper Mario
  • Battalion Wars 2

Currently playing: Runner 3; Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood; Kirby Triple Deluxe; ICO; FIFA 18; Owlboy

Pahvi

@gcunit ... another two games I've had for ages but have barely touched if even that. Not liking what that tells about me...

Hm. I had thought your post was only a day old - no clue what I saw to make me think that.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?

Questklono

My latest Wii purchase so far, is Klonoa.

The game is one heck of a fun adventure, the platforming is very tight, and the bosses are fun to fight. Too bad that it wasn't able to get the praise it deserves, I'd recommend the series.

It also happens to make me a Klonoa fan pretty quickly X3

Questklono

gcunit

@Questklono Klonoa's on my wish list, but can't be had cheaply in the UK from what I've seen. Heard only good things though - enjoy

Pahvi

SEGA Superstars Tennis.
Marbles! Balance Challenge.

SuperPaperLuigi

Just broke the cellophane on Mario Kart Wii...so glad I did.

I haven't really been into Mario Kart since the first game for the Snes (and I guess Super Circuit) and almost just sold this one on still sealed...

...but...loving it & Mario Kart 8's back on my want-list.

(just wish the tracks were free of obstructions and stuff. It kind of ruins the racing line.)

Edit: Still too arcade :0/ (think I'm just going to go back to Bomberman Kart) :0/

Edit: Okay, the drift car is totally cool (but I only really like the standard courses) :0/

Edited on by SuperPaperLuigi

"I try to put good out into the world, that way I can believe it's out there". --CKN

SKTTR

Inazuma Eleven Strikers

Closed a little gap in my Wii collection for Nintendo published games.

backloggery.com/SKTTR

KingMike

Like $12 for both Epic Mickey 1 and 2 from GameStop.
So I've heard for the first (gameplay-wise) was a steal at $2, the second don't know about.

KingMike

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic