Wii Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Showing 801 to 820 of 826

AuthorMessage

hellje

801. Posted:

Epic Mickey for 2,21 GBP and Red Steel 2 for 2,01 GBP. Both complete and in like new condition.

Edited on by hellje

If you need me I'll be in the chamber of understanding.

AuthorMessage

Dave24

802. Posted:

Brand new Zack & Wiki and Trauma Center: New Blood for 28 euro with shipping :)

Dave24

AuthorMessage

srhades

803. Posted:

Is it bad that I don't remember?

Puni Power
3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753
Formerly NintyKing or NintenKingiiU.
"Does that make me Crazy?"

AuthorMessage

ejamer

804. Posted:

Yes! So excited today - I finally found a copy of Kirby's Return to Dreamland for $10. I think my Wii collection is "finished"... unless I come across a cheap copy of The Grudge, there just aren't any other games I'm really interested in. (I think.)

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

805. Posted:

Bought Protoman and another DLC pack for Mega Man 9 when I was transferring to my Wii U. Noticed I had 300 points which I was never going to spend so I just though why not :p

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

806. Posted:

Dave24 wrote:

Enjoy Zack & Wiki! it's one of the most amazing Wii experiences i've had period, it truly is a One of a kind experience that could only be done on the Wii....At least during the time before Sony came out with the Move. It's the most innovative puzzle adventure yet in terms of you actually play the game.

There's just nothing else like it. I could say the same for ELEBTS as well. ;)

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

hellje

807. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Dave24 wrote:

Enjoy Zack & Wiki! it's one of the most amazing Wii experiences i've had period, it truly is a One of a kind experience that could only be done on the Wii....At least during the time before Sony came out with the Move. It's the most innovative puzzle adventure yet in terms of you actually play the game.

There's just nothing else like it. I could say the same for ELEBTS as well. ;)

QFT.

I just bought sealed DK:Jungle Beat + bongos bundle! Currently hunting for Donkey Konga to complete the package.
EDIT: And then I realized that this is the Wii section. =D

Edited on by hellje

If you need me I'll be in the chamber of understanding.

AuthorMessage

Nemesiz8139

808. Posted:

Zelda Skyward sword!

Nemesiz8139

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

809. Posted:

I rented RE: Umbrella Chronicles during it's release when i picked up a fresh new Wii Classic Controller, along with a giant box of delicious mega cheesy Ceaser's Pizza. A tasty night, full of Pepperoni & zombies i guess you could say. :P

however, i didn't play it right. Or should i say, i didn't use a Nyko Perfect shot....UC feels a little awkward when using the Wii remote by itself and throwing in the Nunchuck just makes the experience even more clumsy and irritating. This time around i'm going to just use the Wii remote/Nyko Perfect shot by itself and play it as more of a straight forward light gun experience.

I remember enjoying the mansion area, but was let down by the odd ball zombie physics or how they would react to bullets. The bosses seemed to take FOREVER to take down(Not just because of their health, but because their dead zones were too small), the IR curser was too sensitive and the frame rate was 30fps & dipping below, which is odd ballish for a light gun game. I called it quits by the time i made it to the Nemsis out of pure frustration. I'm hoping to get a better experience this time around from the different control method i'm using.
Untitled

Edited on by WaveWarlock

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

810. Posted:

Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlords.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

taffy

811. Posted:

Just recently got Kirby's Epic Yarn and waiting for Punch-Out!! to come in the post :)

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Currently playing:
Wii U - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
3DS - Fire Emblem: Awakening

AuthorMessage

Slayer

812. Posted:

MW3. Awful controls but great game.

"Hello sir, may I take your order?"
"Yes, I'll have a cheeseburger and fries..."
"I AM the cheeseburger and fries!"
Things you need to know about me:
I hate Texas.

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

813. Posted:

taffy wrote:

Just recently got Kirby's Epic Yarn and waiting for Punch-Out!! to come in the post :)

Punch-Out!! is a great sequel, er reboot...whatever it is. You'll definitely get a kick out of Title Defense mode when your opponents come back prepared with all sorts of tricks to defend their glaring weakness. :P

AuthorMessage

Austroid

814. Posted:

Untitled

I'm loving Ghost Squad! Its a fairly short, but fun light-gun shooter ported from the arcades. The replay value comes from unlocking costumes like a Panda suit, Cowboy suit, Ninja suit, etc. as well as dozens of other weapons. The game is chalk full of great, cheesy dialogue and cutscenses that really gives you a sense of the "Ooh-rah!" attitude everyone has (the president high-fiving you? Radical!)

There's additional side-missions as you go through the main levels multiple times and the difficulty increases. Also there's a party mode where even more crazy and ridiculous changes are made to the game; like you shoot at scantily-clad men and women or stab bad guys with a banana!

Probably the best light-gun Wii games out there that's not M-Rated. ;)

Edited on by Austroid

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 5
Currently playing: (Wii) Sonic and the Black Knight (3DS) Smash Bros. 4
What's more childish: A harmless, goofy sidekick? Or people with borderline-psychotic murder fantasies of said sidekick?

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

Vyper68

815. Posted:

Goldeneye & Zelda Skyward off fleabay both complete and in very good nick.

Vyper68

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

816. Posted:

I picked up Trauma Team today for $10. I haven't played it yet, but it's allegedly good.

Gamecubed

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

AuthorMessage

Kuksenkov

817. Posted:

Rygar: The battle of Argus and the beautiful Fragile Dreams: Farewell, ruins of the moon.

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter: FokinRG

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

818. Posted:

Untitled

Now, I loved elebits, it was an innovative powerhouse, a 'virtual' playground that wasn't possible on any other system during the time. Dewy's Adventure takes on a similar visual approach and presentation(even the child-like narrator seems reminiscent of Elebits + the surreal & beautiful opening art work) but the game itself is vastly different but innovates the game by using Wii-tilt controls to maneuver the worlds. I look forward to playing this one, i'm a sucker for anything dream related in the gaming world. :P Klonoa rings the ultimate bell. ;)

Edited on by WaveWarlock

AuthorMessage

Ste

819. Posted:

Just got Dawn of Discovery and Trivial Pursuit: Bet you Know It

Feel free to add me and contact me
Darn you Nintendo, my backlog is already out of control and you are just making it worse with these new game announcements!!!!

AuthorMessage

Shy_Guy

820. Posted:

Just bought Twilight Princess at Gamestop for $20. I've never played this game but so far I'm loving it! :)

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84