Wii Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Showing 781 to 800 of 825

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

781. Posted:

ultraraichu wrote:

Rune Factory Tides of Destiny. Brought it over 2 month ago and still haven't find the time to play it.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Obito_Tennyson

782. Posted:

Just bought Skyward Sword off of a sale. I also bought Metroid Prime Trilogy last month. I also bought Other M earlier this year. Before that, I haven't really made any purchases since Pokemon PalPark and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

3DS Friend Code: 2492-5497-3062 | Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter: Obito_Tennyson

AuthorMessage

Pahvi

783. Posted:

Family Ski, Family Ski & Snowboard (so that my balance board won't be completely forgotten), Cooking Mama, Chicken Little: Ace in Action (Adam West beats Kevin Sorbo), MySims Party (just to wrap up my MySims collection on Wii; I doubt I'll be playing it that much).

Huh. I had no idea Rune Factory Oceans was also for Wii... except not in Europe. Still, considering I have yet to start RF Frontier even for the first time, it's better this way.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?
Now playing: Hyrule Warriors, de Blob 2
Game impressions posts: http://backlogcompactor.blogspot.com/

AuthorMessage

Steveovig

784. Posted:

Picked up Cruis'n, MLB Power Pros 08, and Excitebots at Gamestop with their B2G1 sale. Tomorrow, I plan on finally getting DK Jungle Beat along with Domino Rally and one other game.

I already beat Cruis'n and while it wasn't very good, I had fun with it. It is very janky with the handling and ugly as heck. Tried MLB PP last night and I like it. I'm shocked by the amount of modes in this thing. There's like 3 career/season modes and lots of stuff to collect and do. Haven't tried Excitebots yet.

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5043-3463

AuthorMessage

DakotaM47

785. Posted:

This was 2 wks ago : Xenoblade Chronicles. I'm still at Tephra Cave. This is my 1st modern JRPG.

Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and Nintendo 3DS Newcomer Hopes:
1. Shulk
2. Slime
3. Takamaru

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage

Pahvi

786. Posted:

Martian Panic. A very simple budget-priced release from 2010 or 2011. It's an on-rails shooter with colourful graphics, set in the era of black-and-white scifi movies, which are also referenced in level names ("The day corn stood still", for example). A simple no-frills game that can be played with up to four players (or two, if played with dual wield - this was actually given as an option in the menus, possibly for scorekeeping purposes).

There are eight levels that I can see right off (only one unlocked at start), unlockable art and such - and the game has an option for subtitles. The art in the 2D portraits and animations aren't particularly good, and I fear the voiceovers are just plain bad and in not the "so bad they're good" way.

ADDENDUM: Now, Cooking Mama. I had never before played one (and I still haven't tried it), but I figured I ought to have at least one of the series.

Edited on by Pahvi

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?

AuthorMessage

Ryno

787. Posted:

Data East Arcade Classics

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

kingston589

788. Posted:

I got links crossbow training, madworld, and nights with the b2g1 free

600+ games and counting.
Youtube: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

AuthorMessage

FX29

789. Posted:

Metroid: Other M, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles. Xenoblade was the hardest to find but I was able to get the game for only $45 at my EB games.

FX29

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7203-6983

AuthorMessage

TheZackIsGreat

790. Posted:

New Super Mario Bros.

TKO

Nintendo Network ID: TecmoZack

AuthorMessage

hellje

791. Posted:

Just bought Kirby's Epic Yarn for 9 pounds from EBay. Free delivery. Very good condition. I thought it was a steal.

Edit: Also Mercury Meltdown: Revolution for 4 pounds again from EBay. Free delivery. Complete condition. I love game tailored for the Wii.

Edited on by hellje

If you need me I'll be in the chamber of understanding.

AuthorMessage

Dave24

792. Posted:

Punch-out!! it was dirt cheap and I liked the original back in the day

Dave24

AuthorMessage

TheZackIsGreat

793. Posted:

Dave24 wrote:

Punch-out!! it was dirt cheap and I liked the original back in the day

It will be worth every penny times 2

TKO

AuthorMessage

Pahvi

794. Posted:

The Last Story.

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

795. Posted:

Wii #173 PokéPark Wii: Pikachus großes Abenteuer
Wii #174 PokéPark 2: Die Dimension der Wünsche
Wii #175 Max & the Magic Marker
Wii #176 WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2011

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Austroid

796. Posted:

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. I don't know why I held off so long on getting it; I'm a huge fan of Star Wars as well as Legos. I remember playing the seperate versions in the past and thoroughly enjoying them, so its a mystery. Anyways, its still a fantastic game; especially if you have someone else playing with you! It can be a great nostalgia trip for SW fans; as well as a good starting point for newer, perhaps even younger ones!

I'm suprised this is still the only Star Wars game many years later, that allows you to go through all six films. Definately still the best licensed Lego game if you ask me! :)

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 5
There's no such thing as "true fans." Only dedicated ones.

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

maximo_jd

797. Posted:

This Xmas i got a Wii U sold off my Wii. I'm back to recollecting all my old Wii games although a handful of them i gave to my mum ,and have been "borrowing" since she doesn't even touch the Wii i bought her back in 2010.

So here's what my redone collection consist of now

Rogue Trooper Quartz Zone Massacure
Pandora's Tower
Conduit
Red Steel
Red Steel 2
Kore Gang
De Blob
Mad World
Flip's Twisted World
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands ( i thought the wii version was excellent)
Metroid Other M
Spyborgs (i actually appericate this game more now than i did back when i had in 09)
Rygar Battle of Argus ( the whole 4:3 aspect ratio of this game annoys me ,but i love the game)
Rock Band 2 (one of the few games i didn't sell ,or give away)

Borrowing from what i gave to my mum and/or her collection

Donkey Kong Country Returns
Mario Kart Wii

Edited on by theblackdragon

Current Wii U Games: Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, New Super Mario Bros U+Luigi, Super Mario 3D World, CoD Black Ops 2, Ninja Gaiden 3, Batman Arkham City, Darksiders 2, Mass Effect 3,Mutant Mudds, Mighty Switch Force, Kung Fu Rabbit, Toki Tori, Toki Tori 2+, & Trine 2.
Wii U/2DS/PS3/Vita/Ouya

Nintendo Network ID: maximo_jd | Twitter: maximoXjd

AuthorMessage

TheZackIsGreat

798. Posted:

Smash Bros. Brawl

TKO

AuthorMessage

DRL

799. Posted:

Steveovig wrote:

Picked up Cruis'n, MLB Power Pros 08, and Excitebots at Gamestop with their B2G1 sale. Tomorrow, I plan on finally getting DK Jungle Beat along with Domino Rally and one other game.

I already beat Cruis'n and while it wasn't very good, I had fun with it. It is very janky with the handling and ugly as heck. Tried MLB PP last night and I like it. I'm shocked by the amount of modes in this thing. There's like 3 career/season modes and lots of stuff to collect and do. Haven't tried Excitebots yet.

I've actually become interested in picking up Cruis'n as of late. Does it retain any of the qualities of the earlier entries in the series? I mean, I know it's not going to be all that good, but I'm hoping there's something there to deliver a little nostalgic value.

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage

AuthorMessage

Oragami

800. Posted:

Pandora's Tower

I miss the Chrono series, and I wish Final Fantasy was back with Nintendo...
Yeah, guitars are cool.