Wii Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Showing 741 to 760 of 846

AuthorMessage

KingMike

741. Posted:

Received Marble Saga: Kororinpa, new from amazon. But it looks like the first is more expensive.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Amigaengine

742. Posted:

Stopped at Gamestop yesterday to browse and picked up Metroid Other M new for 5 bucks and Also snatched up a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy in the Tin :)

Twitter: AmigaEngine

AuthorMessage

Ryno

743. Posted:

Amigaengine wrote:

Stopped at Gamestop yesterday to browse and picked up Metroid Other M new for 5 bucks and Also snatched up a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy in the Tin :)

Nice find there with the Trilogy! That game's value is just going up.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Amigaengine

744. Posted:

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

Amigaengine wrote:

Nice find there with the Trilogy! That game's value is just going up.

Thanks. Gonna hit the pawn shops this weekend and do some searching. Too cold to do anything else and I enjoy collecting

AuthorMessage

Amigaengine

745. Posted:

Picked up Cursed Mountain and DeBlob today.

AuthorMessage

Jon2

746. Posted:

Just came home from my local Gamestop. Picked up Punch Out, Animal crossing and Dead space: Extraction. All three for £30 due to some in store credit.

Jon2

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

747. Posted:

#167 Harvest Moon: Animal Parade

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

kissoon

748. Posted:

I've been buying a few Wii games these last few weeks, catching up on all the ones I missed out on. It seems the Wii U has me in a gamer mood again. Anyway, here are the ones I've bought so far -

Pikmin 2
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Project Zero 2
Cursed Mountain
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
House of the Dead: Overkill
Obscure 2
Metroid Other M
Rayman Origins
Madworld
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
Fragile Dreams
Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars
De Blob
Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies
Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros Treasure
The Last Story
Pandora's Tower

I still have a number I want to get yet but these should keep me busy for now.

NNID: kissoon32

AuthorMessage

IanNoog

749. Posted:

I'm going back to get Wii games I missed before they become hard to find or unavailable.

I recently got Tatsunoco vs. Capcom, Epic Mickey, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Okami, and Red Steal 2.

My next purchases will be Mario Sports Mix, Kirby's Return to Dreamland, and some lightgun games.

Looking for some 3DS and Wii U friends. PM me if interested!

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4750-2720 | Nintendo Network ID: IanNoog | Twitter: IanNoog

AuthorMessage

Emaan

750. Posted:

IanNoog wrote:

I'm going back to get Wii games I missed before they become hard to find or unavailable.

I recently got Tatsunoco vs. Capcom, Epic Mickey, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Okami, and Red Steal 2.

Great finds!

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Jon2

751. Posted:

Just received these three in the mail today! Muramasa : The demon blade, Resident Evil : The darkside chronicles and House of the dead: Overkill.

Jon2

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

752. Posted:

Bought Sonic and the Secret Rings, some wrestling game and a random game called "Dewy's Adventure" as a bundle for £4.44 on eBay as an impulse buy. Sorta regret it now, but I could probably sell them off and make a profit off of them after playing each one once :)

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

GoombaSlayer

753. Posted:

Back in the day when i got the Wii i only had a few titles so now when i got Wii U i have a lot to catch up with.
In the 1.5 months ive have had Wii U i have acquired a Retro Classic Controller, Wiimote Plus and Nunchuck as well as a battery pack (finally! i HATE AA-batteries) and the following games: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle, MadWorld, Sam & Max: Save the World, Metroid: Other M, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Disaster: Day of Crisis, Final Fantasy: The Crystal Bearers, Final Fantasy: Chocobos Dungeon, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Okami, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World and Xenoblade Chronicles.

<3

GoombaSlayer

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

754. Posted:

Last Week : The Last Story
This Week: Xenoblade Chronicles... I can't believe I spent $80 on a game This better be worth it.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

GoombaSlayer

755. Posted:

Klonoa

GoombaSlayer

AuthorMessage

Jon2

756. Posted:

Picked up Super Paper Mario yesterday. Good game!

Jon2

AuthorMessage

GoombaSlayer

757. Posted:

Obscure II
Diabolik: The Original Sin
Secret Files: Tunguska
Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis
Fragile Dreams
Resident Evil Zero
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Edited on by GoombaSlayer

GoombaSlayer

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

758. Posted:

Picked up the GoldenEye collectors edition with the Gold CC Pro for $20 at my local Kmart today. I already have GoldenEye but I couldnt pass up this deal especially since it gives me another CC Pro to use on my Wii U. Plus I can trade in the extra copy of GoldenEye for credit towards another game.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

ZeldaNerd

759. Posted:

I bought Twilight Princess new yesterday, and picked up Wii Music for 5 bucks today.

Can Hyrule's destiny really depend on such a lazy boy?

AuthorMessage

dumedum

760. Posted:

Sam n Max
The Last Story

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba