Epic Mickey 2 £12.00
Got to love when shops have a closing down sale

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage

Token_Girl

724. Posted:

Got DKCR off amazon - really just wanted to pick up Hyrule Historia, but it wasn't quite enough for free super saver shipping, and I was planning on getting the game at some point. Don't know when I'll have time to play it though....

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928

AuthorMessage

Amigaengine

725. Posted:

Red Steel 2......... Still not played the first.

Twitter: AmigaEngine

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

726. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

As for Zero.....The Opera singing wizard Marcus really took me out of the experience....I had a hard time accepting that this was actual canon. RE1 was perfect, but Zero got a bit hokey

Singing always drags a game down if you ask me, but it was easily better than Resident Evil Nemesis. I was happy to see Resident Evil 0 when it first showed up. I had been waiting for RE0 on the N64, but it never came. Most gamers thought it was cancelled. Those GameCube graphics were definitely worth the wait.

The giant Centipede was just silly, and those frog bio weapons have got be one of the most useless and non threatening enemies in the RE series.lol :p It's still a pretty decent ride, but i feel mixed when it comes to keeping it my collection.!

Like you said it's pretty decent. It tries to do some new stuff with the series too, like no item boxes and giving you control over a partner character. Plus it's one of the best looking classic Resident Evil games Capcom made, unless you hate tank controls you should keep it.

(If anyone is interested RE0's killer frogs and singing reappears in the Resident Evil 4 prequel, Darkside Chronicles.)

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

727. Posted:

Since there doesn't seem to be an active thread for Game Cube purchases, and since the Wii is compatible, I'll just post what GC stuff I've purchased, why not.

Luigis Mansion
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
and Viewtiful Joe

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Emaan

728. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

Luigis Mansion

Right on! :3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

729. Posted:

We kinda just post GCN stuff in the general or retro threads. But it's not a big deal, really.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Ryno

730. Posted:

Recently got Xenoblade Chronicles from the help of TBD! :D

Edited on by Ryno

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Emaan

731. Posted:

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

Congrats! D:

(I really want a copy of my own)

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Ryno

732. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

Congrats! D:

(I really want a copy of my own)

Thanks Emaan, I wish you luck in finding a copy, as I'm sure you are aware, this game is getting harder and harder to find and the price is just continuing to going up. :o

I'm wondering if the is going to be the most valuable Wii Game ever???

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

733. Posted:

I see copies at stores in my area all the time, and in bulk. Every GameStop in my area has at least one new, and a used one, too. At least 2 weeks ago from what I saw.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

734. Posted:

got pikimin 2 for less then 20 buckaroos new few weeks back, unsure if they did a wii version for the first? cuz thats nowhere to be seen lol

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

Ryno

735. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

I see copies at stores in my area all the time, and in bulk. Every GameStop in my area has at least one new, and a used one, too. At least 2 weeks ago from what I saw.

I'm assuming you are referring to Xenoblade? I have 4 Gamestops within 5 miles of my house and although they all had cases on display, that is all they were, just the display case. No copies of the game available, anywhere in my state. If you find copies you should buy them and resell them. New, sealed copies go for $100 +. Used go for $60 + depending on condition. Even Gamestop has caught on to the value and rarity of this game selling it for more used ($59.99) then new ($49.99).

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

736. Posted:

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I'm assuming you are referring to Xenoblade? I have 4 Gamestops within 5 miles of my house and although they all had cases on display, that is all they were, just the display case. No copies of the game available, anywhere in my state. If you find copies you should buy them and resell them. New, sealed copies go for $100 +. Used go for $60 + depending on condition. Even Gamestop has caught on to the value and rarity of this game selling it for more used ($59.99) then new ($49.99).

It kinda pisses me off when people do that. I know I've seen it used and new about 2 weeks ago though. I might have to get it next week. I have no money right now...

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

caheaton

737. Posted:

I just ordered:
Rock Band 3 (along with a mic & guitar)

Am considering ordering:
One of the pinball collections, Carnival Games (not sure which).

caheaton

AuthorMessage

Michael0134567

738. Posted:

I believe my last purchase was Excitebots: Trick Racing, which I got for $2 "New" at EB Games. When I say "New", I mean it was supposed to be new, but the case was definitely not new, and the disc was all dirty and it has some scratches. It also didn't include the Club Nintendo game registration code. Still, it was only $2. My next purchase is going to be Kirby's Dream Collection.

Michael0134567

AuthorMessage

KingMike

739. Posted:

DarkLloyd wrote:

got pikimin 2 for less then 20 buckaroos new few weeks back, unsure if they did a wii version for the first? cuz thats nowhere to be seen lol

Yes, it came out in like 2009 (as New Play Control! Pikmin), when Japan and Europe got both games, leaving North America to spend a few years wondering where the second game went.
(strangely Mario Power Tennis is the only game in the GameCube port series to be released under both the New Play Control! line and the Nintendo Selects line.)

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

AuthorMessage

RunningWolf

740. Posted:

Just picked up:
The Conduit
Metroid Other M
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Getting:
Conduit 2
Resident Evil 4