Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Posts 721 to 740 of 916

Papayosh

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Opoona

Bought on e-bay but yet to receive:
Nights: journey into dreams
The munchables
Xenoblade Chronicles
A boy and his Blob

Edited on by Papayosh

Papayosh

SKTTR
  • #165 Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise
  • #166 TV Show King Party

backloggery.com/SKTTR

PinkSpider

I just picked up
Project Zero 2 for £13.00
Epic Mickey 2 £12.00
Got to love when shops have a closing down sale

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

Token_Girl

Got DKCR off amazon - really just wanted to pick up Hyrule Historia, but it wasn't quite enough for free super saver shipping, and I was planning on getting the game at some point. Don't know when I'll have time to play it though....

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928

Amigaengine

Red Steel 2......... Still not played the first.

Amigaengine

Gamesake

WaveBoy wrote:

As for Zero.....The Opera singing wizard Marcus really took me out of the experience....I had a hard time accepting that this was actual canon. RE1 was perfect, but Zero got a bit hokey

Singing always drags a game down if you ask me, but it was easily better than Resident Evil Nemesis. I was happy to see Resident Evil 0 when it first showed up. I had been waiting for RE0 on the N64, but it never came. Most gamers thought it was cancelled. Those GameCube graphics were definitely worth the wait.

The giant Centipede was just silly, and those frog bio weapons have got be one of the most useless and non threatening enemies in the RE series.lol It's still a pretty decent ride, but i feel mixed when it comes to keeping it my collection.!

Like you said it's pretty decent. It tries to do some new stuff with the series too, like no item boxes and giving you control over a partner character. Plus it's one of the best looking classic Resident Evil games Capcom made, unless you hate tank controls you should keep it.

(If anyone is interested RE0's killer frogs and singing reappears in the Resident Evil 4 prequel, Darkside Chronicles.)

...in my pants.

Ryno

Recently got Xenoblade Chronicles from the help of TBD!

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Emaan

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

Recently got Xenoblade Chronicles from the help of TBD!

Congrats! D:

(I really want a copy of my own)

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Ryno

Emaan wrote:

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

Recently got Xenoblade Chronicles from the help of TBD!

Congrats! D:

(I really want a copy of my own)

Thanks Emaan, I wish you luck in finding a copy, as I'm sure you are aware, this game is getting harder and harder to find and the price is just continuing to going up.

I'm wondering if the is going to be the most valuable Wii Game ever???

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

SCAR

I see copies at stores in my area all the time, and in bulk. Every GameStop in my area has at least one new, and a used one, too. At least 2 weeks ago from what I saw.

$¢@®

DarkLloyd

got pikimin 2 for less then 20 buckaroos new few weeks back, unsure if they did a wii version for the first? cuz thats nowhere to be seen lol

DarkLloyd

Ryno

SCAR392 wrote:

I see copies at stores in my area all the time, and in bulk. Every GameStop in my area has at least one new, and a used one, too. At least 2 weeks ago from what I saw.

I'm assuming you are referring to Xenoblade? I have 4 Gamestops within 5 miles of my house and although they all had cases on display, that is all they were, just the display case. No copies of the game available, anywhere in my state. If you find copies you should buy them and resell them. New, sealed copies go for $100 +. Used go for $60 + depending on condition. Even Gamestop has caught on to the value and rarity of this game selling it for more used ($59.99) then new ($49.99).

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

SCAR

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I see copies at stores in my area all the time, and in bulk. Every GameStop in my area has at least one new, and a used one, too. At least 2 weeks ago from what I saw.

I'm assuming you are referring to Xenoblade? I have 4 Gamestops within 5 miles of my house and although they all had cases on display, that is all they were, just the display case. No copies of the game available, anywhere in my state. If you find copies you should buy them and resell them. New, sealed copies go for $100 +. Used go for $60 + depending on condition. Even Gamestop has caught on to the value and rarity of this game selling it for more used ($59.99) then new ($49.99).

It kinda pisses me off when people do that. I know I've seen it used and new about 2 weeks ago though. I might have to get it next week. I have no money right now...

$¢@®

caheaton

I just ordered:
Rock Band 3 (along with a mic & guitar)

Am considering ordering:
One of the pinball collections, Carnival Games (not sure which).

caheaton

Michael0134567

I believe my last purchase was Excitebots: Trick Racing, which I got for $2 "New" at EB Games. When I say "New", I mean it was supposed to be new, but the case was definitely not new, and the disc was all dirty and it has some scratches. It also didn't include the Club Nintendo game registration code. Still, it was only $2. My next purchase is going to be Kirby's Dream Collection.

Michael0134567

KingMike

DarkLloyd wrote:

got pikimin 2 for less then 20 buckaroos new few weeks back, unsure if they did a wii version for the first? cuz thats nowhere to be seen lol

Yes, it came out in like 2009 (as New Play Control! Pikmin), when Japan and Europe got both games, leaving North America to spend a few years wondering where the second game went.
(strangely Mario Power Tennis is the only game in the GameCube port series to be released under both the New Play Control! line and the Nintendo Selects line.)

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

RunningWolf

Just picked up:
The Conduit
Metroid Other M
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Getting:
Conduit 2
Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Edited on by RunningWolf

Currently Playing:
XBOX 360: Resident Evil 6
PC: Team Fortress 2
Wii: Resident Evil 4
3DSXL: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic