Omega wrote:

Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Skies
Golden Eye 007
Pandora's Tower
The Last Story

Very good purchases there sir.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

Emaan

704. Posted:

Rod64 wrote:

Mario Party 9.

How is it?

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Amigaengine

705. Posted:

SKTTR wrote:

• #163 Project Zero 2 - Wii Edition

Have it on Xbox and it is fantastic !

Twitter: AmigaEngine

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

706. Posted:

Amigaengine wrote:

SKTTR wrote:

• #163 Project Zero 2 - Wii Edition

Have it on Xbox and it is fantastic !

Chapter six is creeping me out. That's some tense atmosphere inside this rotten haunted building.
Since one of the resident freak ghosts (woman with head cut off half) pranked the hell out of me earlier in that area, I really didn't want to return to that place. Now I have to.....

The game is playing tricks with my mind. You think every time a cutscene triggers... every time you hear the disc loading more noisier than usual... every time the music changes to something more dramatical.. even the crackle of a flame or, a sudden gust of wind, a random knock sound effect from a wall.... that something creepy will come up. But the real creepy stuff comes without warning. :D

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

kosmusurfer

707. Posted:

Wii Zapper + Link's crossbow training

kosmusurfer

Nintendo Network ID: Kosmusurf

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

708. Posted:

I just got DKC Returns($26), Metroid Prime 3($5), Excitebots($8), Conduit($8), and DDRevolution HP 3($13). I got them all for the low price of... $65. Not bad considering they were all $50 when they came out, and Dance Dance is for my brother, so I spent $50 on 4 games for me alone. Wii games have gotten so extremely cheap it's not even funny. I have a powerup rewards pro card, so take that into consideration... Gonna play 'em on my Wii U, yahoo!

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

709. Posted:

I just got Kirby's Dream Collection so i'll be having pink puffball madness soon.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

710. Posted:

I decided to purchase the only Resident Evil game that has ever remained an exclusive.
Untitled
Compared to the first Resident Evil Archives, 0 has improved emulation. The Classic Controller Pro was less functional than the Wiimote in the original but this time around it works just as well as a GameCube controller.
Untitled

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

711. Posted:

I got Sakura Wars recently. This should be interesting.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

MarioKenny1992

712. Posted:

I got Sin and Punishment and Kirby's Dream Collection for Christmas, but I have yet to play them because I've been very busy

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

713. Posted:

@Gamesake
The RE1 remake was exclusive, too. Maybe not completely exclusive, but still... I saw the Wii version of RE and almost picked it up, but had other items of priority to get.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Austroid

714. Posted:

Recently got Epic Mickey 2 for birthday/Christmas. Liked it alot more than the original.

Plan to get Goldeneye 007 (after renting it so many times from Gamefly a couple years ago), Rhythm Heaven Fever, and Bit.Trip Complete.

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 5
Currently playing: (Wii) Sonic and the Black Knight (3DS) Smash Bros. 4
What's more childish: A harmless, goofy sidekick? Or people with borderline-psychotic murder fantasies of said sidekick?

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

ilovegaming

715. Posted:

I got Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles a while ago and finished it with my girlfriend. I liked it, she loved it.

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

AuthorMessage

asusanto

716. Posted:

Kirby's Dream Collection.

I'm glad I bought this game with more classic games from GameBoy.

Forza Inter !

Twitter: eloratings

AuthorMessage

awesomerockets

717. Posted:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

The Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon, and Kid Icarus. The best!

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

718. Posted:

• #164 Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

719. Posted:

Just picked up MySims racing as it was £4.00 and I heard some ok reviews on it.

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

720. Posted:

I found that the Cutscenes in Resident Evil: Archives to be on the soft & muddier side in comaprison to the GCN version. But man is it MILES more comfortable to play with the Wii remote on it's side using the d-pad. As for Zero.....The Opera singing wizard Marcus really took me out of the experience....I had a hard time accepting that this was actual canon. RE1 was perfect, but Zero got a bit hokey(ok, not has hokey as Code Veronica) and the uninspired giant insect/rodent bosses were dissapointing....The giant Centipede was just silly, and those frog bio weapons have got be one of the most useless and non threatening enemies in the RE series.lol :p It's still a pretty decent ride, but i feel mixed when it comes to keeping it my collection. Same deal goes for CV. RE1, 3, 2 and the remake on the other hand were ace!

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!