Wii Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Showing 681 to 700 of 826

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

681. Posted:

Kirby's Epic Yarn. 19'95€ very well spent. Completed it in 13:30h.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. 9'95€

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

682. Posted:

Actually, scratch my my last post, I'm very forgetful :p

Thanks to the magic of Amazon, I know I bought Bit Trip Complete and Link's Crossbow Training with the Wii Zapper last July and Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes the day before that. Haven't played Samurai Heroes yet, love Bit Trip, but I hated Link's Crossbow Training. Traded the last one back to Amazon for gift credit.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

brooks83

683. Posted:

I took advantage of Target's buy 2 get 1 free sale (It's still good til Saturday) and picked up Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, and got a new copy of Wii Sports since I gave my original copy to my sister.

brooks83

AuthorMessage

Raiin

684. Posted:

Sin and Punishment : Star successor. I like it, I like it a lot. It has a very arcade feel to it

Raiin

AuthorMessage

buddakeks

685. Posted:

Just picked up Pandora's Tower limited Edition for just about 20€, 25$ at Gamestop Germany.
I was loocking for a used copy, and ready to pay this price, but then I found one last, brand-new LE in stock, which was around 5 € cheaper than the used copy. Think they made some mistake. Well, good for me :-)

3DS-FC: 4511-0483-5718
Wii-FC: 5710-9774-9328-9640

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

686. Posted:

buddakeks wrote:

Just picked up Pandora's Tower limited Edition for just about 20€, 25$ at Gamestop Germany.
I was loocking for a used copy, and ready to pay this price, but then I found one last, brand-new LE in stock, which was around 5 € cheaper than the used copy. Think they made some mistake. Well, good for me :-)

Whoa, talk about lucky, Man. Reminds me of when I grabbed Sakura Wars LE new for $20 at Gamestop, when it costs $30 used at Jay St.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

KingMike

687. Posted:

Was Final Fantasy Chronicles Crystal Bearers at least worth the $10 I paid at GameStop?
(at least that one is the real Wii FFCC. As opposed to the DS-game-on-a-Wii-disc Echoes of Time. :P )

KingMike

AuthorMessage

fortius54

688. Posted:

I picked up Epic Yarn and The Conduit, but I am primed for he sales that are coming up to go crazy with Wii games.

fortius54

AuthorMessage

fortius54

689. Posted:

I picked up Epic Yarn and The Conduit, but I am primed for he sales that are coming up to go crazy with Wii games. Oh wait, I picked up Flip Smash because Toys R Us has it on sale for $30 with the controller, and they have a ton of copies.

fortius54

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

690. Posted:

A brand new copy of DJ Hero 2 for £4.99.and a brand new copy of Punch Out for £9.99.
Both are really good games.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

691. Posted:

Harvest Moon: Animal Parade Got it for only $15

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

692. Posted:

Got it for 11 bucks - came with the Bit.Trip Soundtrack as well. Epicness. B-)
Untitled

Edited on by bezerker99

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

693. Posted:

@Bezerker99 You can use the Wii Zapper with that?
I can't remember my copy saying that

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

694. Posted:

• #161 Cruis'n
  • #162 BIT.TRIP COMPLETE

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Moguri

695. Posted:

Kirby's Dream Collection arrived me today from USA. I had to import it but the game is incredible.

We want Kirby Dream Collection in Europe!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2590-1530

AuthorMessage

brooks83

696. Posted:

Just a heads up, Big Lots has Metroid Other M and Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident for $10 bucks a piece. I picked up Metroid but my Big Lots was already sold out of MCF. Also, while I personally wouldn't do this, you could always buy Other M for 10 and then return it at Wal-Mart where it is still 49 :p

brooks83

AuthorMessage

Rod64

697. Posted:

Mario Party 9.

Rod64

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

698. Posted:

Chocobo's Dungeon! Grabbed it for $9, and it's been a lot of fun so far. Kinda hard for a Mascot RPG, too.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

699. Posted:

I have a huge amount of Wii Games now and I was just looking on play.com and came across this rare gem normally it goes for quite a bit but they had it 2 versions the one you see for £39.99 but i paid £9.99 :) very happy
http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/9069758/732085426/Case-Close...

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage

arrmixer

700. Posted:

I'm planning to get Batman Brave and Bold... and thinking of getting Boy and his Blob while I'm at it... should I get both?

proud Wii u Owner and
Fortunate to receive a 3ds XL from my other half
Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer