Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Posts 681 to 700 of 920

Bulbousaur

Actually, scratch my my last post, I'm very forgetful

Thanks to the magic of Amazon, I know I bought Bit Trip Complete and Link's Crossbow Training with the Wii Zapper last July and Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes the day before that. Haven't played Samurai Heroes yet, love Bit Trip, but I hated Link's Crossbow Training. Traded the last one back to Amazon for gift credit.

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

brooks83

I took advantage of Target's buy 2 get 1 free sale (It's still good til Saturday) and picked up Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, and got a new copy of Wii Sports since I gave my original copy to my sister.

brooks83

Raiin

Sin and Punishment : Star successor. I like it, I like it a lot. It has a very arcade feel to it

Raiin

buddakeks

Just picked up Pandora's Tower limited Edition for just about 20€, 25$ at Gamestop Germany.
I was loocking for a used copy, and ready to pay this price, but then I found one last, brand-new LE in stock, which was around 5 € cheaper than the used copy. Think they made some mistake. Well, good for me

3DS-FC: 4511-0483-5718
Wii-FC: 5710-9774-9328-9640

CanisWolfred

buddakeks wrote:

Just picked up Pandora's Tower limited Edition for just about 20€, 25$ at Gamestop Germany.
I was loocking for a used copy, and ready to pay this price, but then I found one last, brand-new LE in stock, which was around 5 € cheaper than the used copy. Think they made some mistake. Well, good for me

Whoa, talk about lucky, Man. Reminds me of when I grabbed Sakura Wars LE new for $20 at Gamestop, when it costs $30 used at Jay St.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

KingMike

Was Final Fantasy Chronicles Crystal Bearers at least worth the $10 I paid at GameStop?
(at least that one is the real Wii FFCC. As opposed to the DS-game-on-a-Wii-disc Echoes of Time. )

KingMike

fortius54

I picked up Epic Yarn and The Conduit, but I am primed for he sales that are coming up to go crazy with Wii games.

"For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline." -2 Timothy 1:7

Nintendo Network ID: mitchell_rsvl

fortius54

I picked up Epic Yarn and The Conduit, but I am primed for he sales that are coming up to go crazy with Wii games. Oh wait, I picked up Flip Smash because Toys R Us has it on sale for $30 with the controller, and they have a ton of copies.

"For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline." -2 Timothy 1:7

Nintendo Network ID: mitchell_rsvl

Banker-Style

A brand new copy of DJ Hero 2 for £4.99.and a brand new copy of Punch Out for £9.99.
Both are really good games.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

HawkeyeWii

Harvest Moon: Animal Parade Got it for only $15

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Banker-Style

@Bezerker99 You can use the Wii Zapper with that?
I can't remember my copy saying that

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

SKTTR
  • #161 Cruis'n
  • #162 BIT.TRIP COMPLETE

backloggery.com/SKTTR

Moguri

Kirby's Dream Collection arrived me today from USA. I had to import it but the game is incredible.

We want Kirby Dream Collection in Europe!

brooks83

Just a heads up, Big Lots has Metroid Other M and Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident for $10 bucks a piece. I picked up Metroid but my Big Lots was already sold out of MCF. Also, while I personally wouldn't do this, you could always buy Other M for 10 and then return it at Wal-Mart where it is still 49

brooks83

RodSD64

Mario Party 9.

RodSD64

PinkSpider

I have a huge amount of Wii Games now and I was just looking on play.com and came across this rare gem normally it goes for quite a bit but they had it 2 versions the one you see for £39.99 but i paid £9.99 very happy
http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/9069758/732085426/Case-Close...

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

arrmixer

I'm planning to get Batman Brave and Bold... and thinking of getting Boy and his Blob while I'm at it... should I get both?

Feel free to add

ARR

Nintendo Network ID: armixer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic