Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Showing 641 to 660 of 820

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

641. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Untitled

Does this game really have some Metroid like exploration elements like some reviews claim? If so I waited to long for this one.

[/div]

It has plenty of Backtracking, but it's mostly "go here when I tell you to, go there when I tell you to", you run into unnatural barriers when you go the wrong way, that basically say "derp-derp, not supposed to be here yet". Unless it magically opens up somewhere past the half-way point, I wouldn't call it "Metroidvania".

^ lol, I can agree with this description

CanisWolfred wrote:

Obviously you guys have been watching too much Anime. Maybe Link will photosythesis, too?.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

642. Posted:

Apparently I never recorded my purchase of The Last Story here.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Ryno

643. Posted:

Untitled

Never knew an easy game (currently at world 3) could be so much fun! :D

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

644. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Untitled

Why did Europe get such a crap name for this.
I still haven't got this,but I'm not paying £40 for it.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

Ryno

645. Posted:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Why did Europe get such a crap name for this.
I still haven't got this,but I'm not paying £40 for it.

Its a great game though easy. I think it is worth $40 US. What is the title in Europe?

Edited on by Ryno

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Chuie

646. Posted:

i love kirby return to dreamland its my 2nd favorite kirby game i didnt like epic yarn because it was easy but KRTDL was easy but fun
my latest wii purchase was today i finnaly bought conduit after seeing princeboo21 lp on it i thought it be good i hope its cause i dont like many FPS but if i do that means its very GOOD

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

rithbria

647. Posted:

Untitled
Got Pandora's Tower while it was £10 on Game's website, came through the post this morning. Looking forwards to playing it.

Edited on by rithbria

3DS Friend Code: 3480 - 3007 - 5214

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3007-5214

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

648. Posted:

Holy crap, I never thought I'd see the day Ryno buying a KIRBY game. :p
I've played a bit of RTDL, and basically stopped at Onion Ocean - Stage 1 since i wanted to save it for another time.

And while Kirby's Epic Yarn blew me away with it's charming, unique, sugar coated and gorgeous original Visuals, RTDL on the other hand is just a teeny weeny bit more fun. I guess it's not fair to compare since the two are completely different from one another...But ya, i really need to get on RTDL. :p

Oh, and does anybody else find Kirby's running animation adorable whenever he opens and run inside a door? :D :P

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Ryno

649. Posted:

Yeah Wave, RTDL is a perfect game to play with the wife. Would I play it on my own? Probably not but it fun, gorgeous (much better looking than Skyward Sword IMHO), and the music is great! :D I Will definitely get 20th anniversary collection especially if it has a soundtrack!

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

650. Posted:

rithbria wrote:

Untitled
Got Pandora's Tower while it was £10 on Game's website, came through the post this morning. Looking forwards to playing it.

Best £10 you'll ever spend.
Good man.

In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

voulg160

651. Posted:

Introducing XENOBLADES!!!! final bough it ill wait for a long weekend before i play it though

BTW banker I added you on the 3ds before can you please add me back

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

652. Posted:

Untitled

A lens cleaning kit for my Wii, since it was having a lot of trouble playing double-layered discs and I wanted to get started on Xenoblade. And it worked well, thankfully.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

653. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

"A-Hungry-Banker" wrote:

"Ryno" wrote:

Why did Europe get such a crap name for this.I still haven't got this,but I'm not paying £40 for it.

Its a great game though easy. I think it is worth $40 US. What is the title in Europe?

Kirby Adventure Wii.

BTW Voulg160,I've added you back.

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

654. Posted:

@rithbria I really wish NA had Pandora's Tower so enjoy it well!

But anyways I picked up Okami and the Last Story recently so looking forward to both.

Edited on by CapnPancakes

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

655. Posted:

Finally! Like Pikmin 2, i need to get on this in preperation for Rayman Legends! Master Splinter won't have it any other way! WoAaAaAaA!!!!!
Untitled

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Chuie

656. Posted:

monkey ball bananablitz ;)

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

657. Posted:

Luigi's Mansion (GC) and NPC Pikmin! Two games that I finally will get the chance to enjoy.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Reala

658. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

monkey ball bananablitz ;)

Oh not that :o my 2nd least fav wii game only Crystal bearers was worse from what I've played, they've come a long way since the first 2 on the GC sadly not in the right direction :(

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

Chuie

659. Posted:

idk i only played 2 of the monkey ball games both on gamecube so i was interested in abouther one

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

660. Posted:

Asiden from the mini games, Banana Blitz is easily the best Monkey ball I've ever played. The Motion Controls for me kick the analog board controlling in 1 & 2 to the curb and feel far more untuitive and fun(Speaking from a lag free SDTV). The jump mechanic is an awesome addition and the game still provides a great deal of killer monkey challenge. Super monkey ball 3D however is a piece of bananacrappa, which i think we can all agree on. ;)