AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

601. Posted:

1) Fishing Resort
2) Super Mario Galaxy
3) Xenoblade Chronicles

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

ppi80

602. Posted:

skyward sword

GIVE ME ALL OF UR TEMPORAL MAASTERYS!!!

GO 3DS!

AuthorMessage

BenAV

603. Posted:

Pandora's Tower.
Good fun so far.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

604. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

Pandora's Tower.
Good fun so far.

Awww... You lucky...

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Ryno

605. Posted:

Finally got these cables though I know I am late to the Wii party but with my new TV the Wii was just absolutely killing me with how it looked. Sometime soon I will play Skyward Sword so I needed to upgrade my Wii cables like Simon Belmont needs a whip upgrade if I am to make it through the long adventure.

Big improvement so far on the games I have tried it out on. May only need for like 8 months though! :D

Untitled

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

606. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Finally got these cables though I know I am late to the Wii party but with my new TV the Wii was just absolutely killing me with how it looked. Sometime soon I will play Skyward Sword so I needed to upgrade my Wii cables like Simon Belmont needs a whip upgrade if I am to make it through the long adventure.

I'm sure you'll have a World (of Goo) of fun! I just hope you don't have to be stealthy to find the instructions, or else you would need a Ninja Guide and some help! Perhaps, then you'll jump for joy playing Skyward Sword, just liked Mario jumps for coins! But I'd like to hear more about your (Little King's) Story! Of course, this is all better than watching Twilight, princess. Maybe afterwards Zack and Wiki can go to Adventure Island to find the Crystal Bearer and Just Dance after stopping the Battalion Wars...2!

Muramasa.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

607. Posted:

• #155 Pandora's Tower (Limited Edition)

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Ryno

608. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Ryno wrote:

I'm sure you'll have a World (of Goo) of fun! I just hope you don't have to be stealthy to find the instructions, or else you would need a Ninja Guide and some help! Perhaps, then you'll jump for joy playing Skyward Sword, just liked Mario jumps for coins! But I'd like to hear more about your (Little King's) Story! Of course, this is all better than watching Twilight, princess. Maybe afterwards Zack and Wiki can go to Adventure Island to find the Crystal Bearer and Just Dance after stopping the Battalion Wars...2!

Muramasa.

Oh Hell (boy) yeah, nice work kkslider5552000! Absolutely got a kickmaster kick out of the reply. :D

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

609. Posted:

@RyGator

The other great thing about Component Cables(I hope you got a good pair, because they do range in quality. I ended up buying a cheap $10 component cable for my PS3 and the picture quality was awful in comparison to my official PS3 cables. I use an HDMI cable no so whatever hehe) aside from getting much better vibrant & colorful colors, a brighter picture, a clearer/sharper picture and progressivescan(CRisper image with full frames) would be that it reduces input lag on HDTV's instead of using crappy basica composite cables.

If you're using component cables and you don't have 480p selected in the Wii's menu the input lag's gonna be worse dude.
And try out Fullscreen in the Wii's menu + Full screen on your HDTV. guranteed to get a better looking picture as that's the real Wii native resolution. The difference seems to be more noticable on LCD/LED's than plasma's though. :p

I can imagine how awful Wii games would look using a composite/RCA cable on a 59" Plasma set to 'widescreen'(Wii's fugly stretchoVision picture 'degrade' mode) :P

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Ryno

610. Posted:

@WaveSanta: Yes, indeedsky! They are the Official Nintendo Seal of Quality composite cables. The Wii did look Fright Night fugly on the 59'er so I had that on the 30" LCD until I got them. Yeah, I have 480P selected but haven't tried the full screenage technique. I will give that a shot and see how it looks. :

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

611. Posted:

#77 Pandora's Tower Limited Edition

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

612. Posted:

TLoZ: Skyward Sword (Actually an epic gift.)

I already owned the bundle, but I was forced to sell my copy of the game itself for personal reasons. A couple really good friends of mine knew this, and decided to send me brand new copy from Amazon. Wow! They're really great friends, and deserve recognition for their act of kindness. I'm so glad I have the entire bundle again. I've been keeping the golden Triforce WiiMote inside of the box that the bundle came in. It has never been taken out of the styrophoam wrapping. The box is also in like new/mint condition. That's why I'm so glad they found a brand new copy that still had the bonus music CD too. You guys are the fricken best! They know who they are. :P

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

613. Posted:

I got Shiren the Wanderer the other day still new for $15.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

614. Posted:

@Mickeymac, how is it so far? I was actually contemplating that title myself, but it wasn't really awarded very good scores from reveiwers. That made me a little weary of this purchase.

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

Reala

615. Posted:

Untitled

only just about ready to start tower 3 but think I'll try grinding a bit first, dark and enjoyably game so far.

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

616. Posted:

G4L wrote:

@Mickeymac, how is it so far? I was actually contemplating that title myself, but it wasn't really awarded very good scores from reveiwers. That made me a little weary of this purchase.

I haven't played it yet, but I hear it's hard. If it's anything like the DS/SNES game, though, I should enjoy it. I might pop it in some time today just to try it out.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

617. Posted:

Just in the post in the last week: Pandora's Tower for the PAL Wii, Taiko no Tatsujin 3 for the Japanese Wii (if you have the ability to run these games Play-Asia has it on sale for dirt cheap).

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

Splat

618. Posted:

Can anyone tell me what the difficulty is like on Dead Space Extraction? We are looking in to getting it for my Dad. He isn't really a gamer but is wanting to branch out from more than just Mario Kart,Wii sports ect. We have a few WiiWare On-rails shooters and he likes them but wants something a little more in-depth.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

619. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Can anyone tell me what the difficulty is like on Dead Space Extraction? We are looking in to getting it for my Dad. He isn't really a gamer but is wanting to branch out from more than just Mario Kart,Wii sports ect. We have a few WiiWare On-rails shooters and he likes them but wants something a little more in-depth.

There's a difficulty option.
And since he practised aiming with the Wiimote on other titles, I think he wouldn't have problems playing this game.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Chuie

620. Posted:

xenoblade was my last purchase

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire