Wii Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Showing 561 to 580 of 840

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

561. Posted:

Mostly VC and I planning on getting Skyword Sword.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Stine

562. Posted:

Finally got around to buying Xenoblade. It's still sealed, but I expect to start it this month.

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

563. Posted:

Since i passed on getting a few big games recently (waiting on the ones I really want) I decided to purchase a game I've been putting off for to long.

Metal slug: Anthology

So many memories of this game. Still amazing and hard... gonna have fun getting my butt kicked for once haha :)

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

kingofe3

564. Posted:

I'm thinking about Mario Party 9 and Xenoblade.

Nintendo 3DS forever. DS forever.
Wii U forever. Wii forever.
Nintendo forever.
3DS Friend Code: 4253-3526-1096
Read my fanfiction story: A New World I Never Noticed (A Bleach & Mai HiME crossover)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7248436/1/
Youtube preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icnYaYWUE-I

AuthorMessage

Caster8

565. Posted:

Dont bother much with the trusty Wii , like i should : last purchase was : Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 , and its Excellent

Caster8

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

566. Posted:

Resident Evil: Archives

This might end up on the Wii U Virtual Console and I already played it on the GameCube, so I hesitated to buy this one. But since Capcom has turned Resident Evil into an action game, I though it would be nice to hold onto at least one RE back when it was survival horror.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

567. Posted:

Rhythm Heaven Fever!!!
I have to admit, I'm enjoying this more than the DS one. :p
Not sure if its just because its somewhat easier (since its just buttons, instead of flicking and whatnot) or if its just the games themselves, but yeah. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

568. Posted:

I ordered Rhythm Heaven Fever from Amazon a couple of days ago, so I should be playing it sometime tonight.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

569. Posted:

Untitled

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

BenAV

570. Posted:

I don't believe I've bought any Wii games since Boom Street.
That will soon change though with The Last Story coming out in Australia on Thursday. :P

Edited on by BenAV

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

KingMike

571. Posted:

Fortune Street, and I guess Xenoblade will probably be my next purchase in April (excluding possibly VC games).

KingMike

AuthorMessage

GTWarrior77

572. Posted:

Batman The Brave And The Bold. Quite a nice little side-scrolling brawler. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

"As a man thinketh, so is he."

3DS fc: 0817 - 4085 - 8871
WiiU NNID: GTWarrior

AuthorMessage

Linky_97

573. Posted:

Sonic Colours. The story mode is too short! Finished it in 5 hours. But Grate game! One of the best sonic games ever played!

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

574. Posted:

Rayman Origins and soon to be Rhythm heaven fever! 2 of the best games released in the past half year.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Brando67854321

575. Posted:

Metroid prime trilogy collector's edition for $64.99 just bought it & I will play later :)

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

576. Posted:

Link_Belmont wrote:

Sonic Colours. The story mode is too short! Finished it in 5 hours. But Grate game! One of the best sonic games ever played!

It would've been cool if Sonic Colors were longer. It took me 2 hours less to beat Sonic Colors than it took me to beat NSMBW. Although it's hard to complain too much considering Sonic Colors did have 6 Stages and 35 Acts (56 if you count Eggman's Sonic Simulator which I don't). You should try finding all the Special Rings now that you've beaten the game. That's what I'm doing and it's been loads of fun so far.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

IntoxicatedDuck

577. Posted:

The Last Story and will start playing it tomorrow :)

IntoxicatedDuck

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

578. Posted:

DDR Hottest Party 3 big box with dancemat (hey, it was on sale :) ) and.... Metroid Prime Trilogy!

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

579. Posted:

• #149 Trackmania
  • #150 The Last Story (Limited Edition)

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

580. Posted:

Gamesake wrote:

Link_Belmont wrote:

It would've been cool if Sonic Colors were longer. It took me 2 hours less to beat Sonic Colors than it took me to beat NSMBW. Although it's hard to complain too much considering Sonic Colors did have 6 Stages and 35 Acts (56 if you count Eggman's Sonic Simulator which I don't). You should try finding all the Special Rings now that you've beaten the game. That's what I'm doing and it's been loads of fun so far.

I have to disagree that it has less game time then NSMBWii, at least for me. I only played NSMBWii after beating it to see if the game was worthwhile in single player (spoilers: it isn't...not for a major Mario title at least) and didn't have fun once my initial co-op experience was over. Sonic Colors was a blast replaying over and over again.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!