Wii Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Showing 501 to 520 of 826

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

501. Posted:

Just pre-ordered Xenoblade Chronicles from game stop (luckily this new gamestops people are cool and not jerks like the other one I went to).

Hoping to see Last story make it over as well.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

502. Posted:

Monster Hunter Tri - 2 hours in and so far so good. Now lets see if I can stick with it.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

503. Posted:

Just bought Wario Land: Shake It. Great game. The visual style doesn't really fit the Wario vibe, in my opinion, but it's so gorgeous that I almost don't care. So far the challenges are the real treat. These levels are deceptively brilliant in their design. If you just played to "beat the game," you'd miss out on much of the game's cleverness. Really enjoying this one :)

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

OlderGamer

504. Posted:

Thanks for that info chiwii, I might try it over the xmas.
#13 MarioKart 64 (VC)
#14 Mario RPG
#15 Chrono Trigger
#16 WiiFit Bundle (Gift)
#17 Endless Ocean
#18 No More Heroes 2 (have not played it yet, waiting for holidays)
#19 COD World at War
Gathered Dust...
#20 Wario Smooth Moves
#21 Dead Space (good game)
#22 Lego Batman
#23 Sengoku Basara
#24 Sonic Colours
#25 Gutlieb's Pinball
#26 NBA Jam
#27 Red Steel 2 Motion Plus Bundle
#28 Xenoblade (still waiting for holidays to play this)
#29 Legend of Zelda SS
#30 Just Dance 1 (child minding duties...)
#31 MJ experience (for Mrs)

So that's it, a modest collection, I'm a bit atypical Ninty customer in that I have not got other major first party titles like Marios, Smash Bros etc. Funnily enough, in Australia, first party AAA titles stay at around $95-99. There are times when discounting occurs but I have not seen them below $64. I am actually waiting for WiiU to come out so I can add them.

OlderGamer

AuthorMessage

KingMike

505. Posted:

From amazon's recent buy-one get one 50% off sale I got Fragile Dreams for Wii and Rune Factory 3 for DS. Never played a Harvest Moon game before, hopefully it has enough normal RPG features to hold my interest.
I reserved Xenoblade the second I heard it was coming.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

506. Posted:

Got Sonic Unleashed, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, and The Wind Waker(gamecube, I know) for gamestop's black friday special..... yeah that's my most recent wii purchases.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

507. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

Just bought Wario Land: Shake It. Great game. The visual style doesn't really fit the Wario vibe, in my opinion, but it's so gorgeous that I almost don't care. So far the challenges are the real treat. These levels are deceptively brilliant in their design. If you just played to "beat the game," you'd miss out on much of the game's cleverness. Really enjoying this one :)

Glad you're enjoying it Kid_A! B-)
And even though WLSI doesn't seem 'quite' as bizzare as it should it still blows the roof off of NSMBWii in the imagination
and creativiry department, not to mention it's mind melting-gorgeous, sports some superb and genious level design and with awesome motion tilt(especially) and shake controls which completely up the fun factor by a million.

Plus, like you said beating the game straight through is no where near enough. Completeling all of the objectives
makes the experience 10x more grand, challenging and amazing. No other game in existense which i've already
mentioned zillions of times at least based on what i've played can match the difficullyy in compeleting all of the objectives
in WLSI. :p

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

508. Posted:

#134 Der Schattenläufer und die Rätsel des dunklen Turms

"A Shadow's Tale" in UK.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

509. Posted:

#135 Castlevania Judgment

#136 Resident Evil Archives - Resident Evil

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

bub166

510. Posted:

Not long ago, I got Metroid Prime and Timesplitters 2 on GameCube. I'm going to count this as a Wii purchase though, as I don't actually have a GC. I just use my Wii to play them they are both amazing so far. TimeSplitters 2 seems really short, though. My sister and I already 3 levels away from beating the game, only about 3 hours in... It's fun and replayable though, and it's the multiplayer that really shines. Metroid Prime is so atmospheric it's ridiculous. I like the controls for this game a lot.

I also just got Fluidity from Club Nintendo today. I really like it so far. I haven't had a good, challenging, physics-based adventure in too long.

Nintendo - Where even first person shooters ooze creativity.

AuthorMessage

brooks83

511. Posted:

I just picked up Sonic Unleashed for 13 bucks on clearance at Target. My guess is it's probably not worth the money, but I couldn't resist and bought it anyway.

brooks83

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

512. Posted:

SKTTR wrote:

#135 Castlevania Judgment

#136 Resident Evil Archives - Resident Evil

RE: Archives plays so much better using the Wii remote sideways or with the Classic Controller. Traditional RE just works and feels better with that tactical feeling D-pad. :p As for Judgement.....eek! lol

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

brooks83

513. Posted:

I actually played RE: Archives with a Gamecube controller, maybe that's part of the reason why I didn't like the game lol. I just figured the game was intended for a Gamecube controller and stuck with it.

brooks83

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

514. Posted:

brooks83 wrote:

I actually played RE: Archives with a Gamecube controller, maybe that's part of the reason why I didn't like the game lol. I just figured the game was intended for a Gamecube controller and stuck with it.

Well, since the remake and Zero play identicle to RE1-3 back on the PSX i felt right at home using the D-pad on the Wii remote side ways 'NES style' or using the CC. I mean using the analog stick for the Remake always felt a bit wonky for me back on the GCN. :p

But it still gets the job done, and using that Big A button always felt totaly satisfying to use as the fire button when popping a zombies head off. lol

Edited on by WaveWarlock

AuthorMessage

OlderGamer

515. Posted:

#32 Wii Fit Plus (2nd hand, for Mrs) - it's actually so much better than the first one.

OlderGamer

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

516. Posted:

#70 de Blob (the original, not the sequel) for only 10 euro.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

brooks83

517. Posted:

Big Lots is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale going on so with that I got:

Sonic Colors
de Blob
de Blob 2

30 bucks for 3 fairly high rated games is a pretty good deal I'd say. Who knows when I will find the time to play them though.

Edited on by brooks83

brooks83

AuthorMessage

CerealKiller528

518. Posted:

super smash bros brawl........2 years ago

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

519. Posted:

#137 Kirby und das magische Garn
(Kirby's Epic Yarn)

#138 Straßen des Glücks
(Boom Street/Fortune Street)

#139 Mystery Case Files - Der Fall Malgrave
(Mystery Case Files - The Malgrave Incident)

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

BenAV

520. Posted:

Boom Street.
It's awesome! :D

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV