Xenoblade :):)

Smash Bros. 3DS,
Diablo 3 season 1,
Dragon Quest 9 DS,

Wii Friend Code: 4227 2156 8355

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

462. Posted:

Just in time for Christmas. :D Now, if only i can find a copy of Skyward Sword with the Golden Wii remote in stores.....This is going to be like finding Pikmin pirate treasure. lol Also, Return to Dreamland easily has one of the greatest Wii BoxArt Cover's out there.....It's actually my fav' to be honest. B-)

Untitled

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kickle Cubicle!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Jamouse

463. Posted:

Wow, so much colour...
It's almost as colourful as the modern warfare 3 Boxart...

Jamouse

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

464. Posted:

Jamouse wrote:

Wow, so much colour...
It's almost as colourful as the modern warfare 3 Boxart...

I even feel like getting a Pink or Blue Wii remote to go along with it. :p
Pink would obviously be more ideal, then i could throw on some 80's My Little Pony Stickers and call it a WaveDay haha.

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

465. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Just in time for Christmas. :D Now, if only i can find a copy of Skyward Sword with the Golden Wii remote in stores.....This is going to be like finding Pikmin pirate treasure. lol Also, Return to Dreamland easily has one of the greatest Wii BoxArt Cover's out there.....It's actually my fav' to be honest. B-)

Untitled

Just got this too! I agree, the box art is amazing! and good hunting to you trying to find to find Skyward sword bundle :) (there is always a chance that an odd placed store might have a few copies)

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

Sherlock

466. Posted:

Skyward sword and go vacation. i also plan to buy mario party 9.

3DS FC: 4940-5445-6226

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5445-6226 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

467. Posted:

Skyward Sword, and after that... I have no idea. Maybe I'll buy GoldenEye again, or I could get the PS3 version with PS Move.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

Terave

468. Posted:

Rayman Origins: It's really good. :)

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

469. Posted:

Terave wrote:

Rayman Origins: It's really good. :)

Jeloussss. How does the platforming hold up crazy awesome visuals aside? Does it play simular to the PSX 2D-Original Rayman? B-) This will be my number 1 Wii-Xmas present muhahaha

And this Skyward Hunt so far has been totaly General Tragg-Tricky. I think.....I may end up settling for the standard copy and go Gold-Wii Remoteless.....Then again...aghhhhh!!!! I know I'll end up regretting it if i don't score the Bundle pack! :p

AuthorMessage

Ryno

470. Posted:

Good luck finding the gold Wiimote WaveLink. Yikes, the Ganondorf worshipping resellers are already out in full force selling them for jacked up prices. Anything released by Nintendo in "Limited Editions" should just be insta-purchase. Oh well, I just bought the standard version for $40.00.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

471. Posted:

@Ryno: You can always check places like Gamestop later on for the gold wiimote alone. I bought the standard version of GoldenEye cause that was all I could afford at the time but really wanted the gold CCpro. A few months later I went to a used game store in my area and they had a few gold CCpros for sale used without the game so I snagged one than.

Now the Gold CCpro just looks rockin attached to the gold Zelda Wiimote. B-)

Edited on by Tasuki

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

472. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Good luck finding the gold Wiimote WaveLink. Yikes, the Ganondorf worshipping resellers are already out in full force selling them for jacked up prices. Anything released by Nintendo in "Limited Editions" should just be insta-purchase. Oh well, I just bought the standard version for $40.00.

I give up, finding the Golden Wii remote Skyward Sword Limited Edition bundle is like finding a strand of He-Man's hair in Kingdom GreySkull. Besides i can't wait anymore, I have to play it this month during Christmas WinterWonder land(Even though there's no snow in sight yet.lol) December. :D Same deal with Super Mario 3D Land following Kibyr's Return to Dreamland which I'll be firing up tomorrow. B-)

But ya, the Skyward Limited Edition Bundle is going for $160 plus shipping on Amazon and eBay. eek! I've got to watch my money this month, yet a good Chuck E Cheese Chunk of me is tempted, but at the same time i could buy the standard copy now, or wait close to 2 weeks until i get payed and pay almost twice as much for the bundle on Amazon. Ahhh, what's a Wavester' to do!? :p

I know! Eat Ginger Bread Sugar Cookie Pop Tarts and Watch The He-man & She-ra and Peewee's Playhouse Christmas Special that's what. lol B-)

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Ryno

473. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

@Ryno: You can always check places like Gamestop later on for the gold wiimote alone. I bought the standard version of GoldenEye cause that was all I could afford at the time but really wanted the gold CCpro. A few months later I went to a used game store in my area and they had a few gold CCpros for sale used without the game so I snagged one than.

Thanks for the idea. I will check for it periodically since I am sure I am not going to start the game up for awhile anyway. If I find one I will be able to fully geek out Skyward Sword style. I am sure my wife will be totally turned on by her 30 year old husband swinging a gold Wiimote around the living room pretending its a sword in some fantasy hylian/elven-like land! Haha...

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

474. Posted:

Latest Wii purchase, eh?

Lemme think...

Oh yeah, Monster Hunter Tri, in August.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Ryno

475. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Ryno wrote:

I give up, finding the Golden Wii remote Skyward Sword Limited Edition bundle is like finding a strand of He-Man's hair in Kingdom GreySkull. Besides i can't wait anymore, I have to play it this month during Christmas WinterWonder land(Even though there's no snow in sight yet.lol) December. :D Same deal with Super Mario 3D Land following Kibyr's Return to Dreamland which I'll be firing up tomorrow. B-)

But ya, the Skyward Limited Edition Bundle is going for $160 plus shipping on Amazon and eBay. eek! I've got to watch my money this month, yet a good Chuck E Cheese Chunk of me is tempted, but at the same time i could buy the standard copy now, or wait close to 2 weeks until i get payed and pay almost twice as much for the bundle on Amazon. Ahhh, what's a Wavester' to do!? :p

I know! Eat Ginger Bread Sugar Cookie Pop Tarts and Watch The He-man & She-ra and Peewee's Playhouse Christmas Special that's what. lol B-)

You have quite a late of new games there on the scheduled curriculum of Fast Time's at Wavster High. Where's Waldo Retro? As long as you are watching Pee Wee, He-man and She-Ra though I can't complain since you are still getting some history. Those Ginger Bread Sugar Cookie Pop Tarts sure look delish.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

476. Posted:

The last retro goodness WaveTrain that i experienced as of latey' would of had to of been Ghosts 'n Goblins and Donkey Kong 94' which was one of the best GB games I've ever played. Which remindes me i completely forgot to bust out a little mini review. :p I need to get on that faster than a dripping hot early 90's 'Saved by the Boner' Kelly Kapowski.

Untitled

And where's Waldo Retro? I don't know, but i was laughing over that one.lol...Man I need to find a way to shimmy in a smaller CRT without taking too much room. Playing the retro goodness is a must, I've got all of these classics and they're just sitting there looking Alucard-awesome yet unplayed because i can't stand playing them on my LCD. :p

Anyways RynoIcarus have you gotten around to check out Castlevania ReBirth yet? if not you must
As it's a fresh Retro throwback with killer Genesis-like Chiptunes, Simon's Fire whip is in full force and you can control your jump in mid air SCIV-style and it boasts one of the best traditional Castlevania Drac' battles in Castlevania history. It's a 'short' yet sweet and Arcadey' time in TransleFunkia. B-) I like it just as much as the original, if not more. SCIV(especially), III and Rondo are still the top 3 for me though.

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

477. Posted:

@WaveBoy

Castlevania ReBirth is amazing, but I deleted the game without realizing you could unlock a level select... (hold Right and press +)

Time to redownload!

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

Ryno

478. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

The last retro goodness WaveTrain that i experienced as of latey' would of had to of been Ghosts 'n Goblins and Donkey Kong 94' which was one of the best GB games I've ever played. Which remindes me i completely forgot to bust out a little mini review. :p I need to get on that faster than a dripping hot early 90's 'Saved by the Boner' Kelly Kapowski.

And where's Waldo Retro? I don't know, but i was laughing over that one.lol...Man I need to find a way to shimmy in a smaller CRT without taking too much room. Playing the retro goodness is a must, I've got all of these classics and they're just sitting there looking Alucard-awesome yet unplayed because i can't stand playing them on my LCD. :p

Anyways RynoIcarus have you gotten around to check out Castlevania ReBirth yet? if not you must
As it's a fresh Retro throwback with killer Genesis-like Chiptunes, Simon's Fire whip is in full force and you can control your jump in mid air SCIV-style and it boasts one of the best traditional Castlevania Drac' battles in Castlevania history. It's a 'short' yet sweet and Arcadey' time in TransleFunkia. B-) I like it just as much as the original, if not more. SCIV(especially), III and Rondo are still the top 3 for me though.

A Kelly Kapowski background should definitely be a "Wii purchase" option. Haha! :D I have not got around to Castlevania Rebirth. I know you say its Secret of the Ooze awesome sauce but I don't know. Here's the thing, do I spend my limited gaming time on new retro style titles or do I play the actual classic retro gamea instead? What is a future intergalaitc bounty hunter to do? But Wave The Dream Master hasn't let me down so I should seriously consider it. Dont know when, but sometime.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

479. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Thanks for the idea. I will check for it periodically since I am sure I am not going to start the game up for awhile anyway. If I find one I will be able to fully geek out Skyward Sword style. I am sure my wife will be totally turned on by her 30 year old husband swinging a gold Wiimote around the living room pretending its a sword in some fantasy hylian/elven-like land! Haha...

Lol totally dude. I am sure that the Gold Wiimote will be available in used stores in a matter of time. I also bought another wheel for Mario Kart Wii that way a few years ago as well. I had one that came with MKW but I didnt want to have to buy the cheap wannabe off brand wheel and didnt want to have to buy another copy of MKW just for the wheel. I waited a few months and sure enough a wheel popped up all by itself for 5 bucks at Gamecrazy (god I miss that place).

Oh and nothing is hotter to a woman married to a video gamer than one who swings in gold Wiimote around thinking hes Link. lol
at least thats how it should be

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

480. Posted:

#129 Worms: Battle Islands
#130 Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
#131 Dewy's Adventure
#132 Geometry Wars: Galaxies

scatterkid.weebly.com