Wii Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Showing 401 to 420 of 826

AuthorMessage

Matillion

401. Posted:

WiiAboutU wrote:

Has anyone from nintendolife experienced any playtime with Bakugan Battle Brawlers?

I played it with my nephew a little bit. I'm not a big fan of the series, but if your son REALLY likes it, I guess it's worth the pennies.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

402. Posted:

@Mati I had to return Bakugan Battle Brawlers, because the game disc was loose inside of the case and was scratched all over from rattling around. I returned it back to Bob's Video Plus for a refund and I purchased Drawn to Life: Next Chapter directly from Amazon instead. I've never had any problems purchasing directly from Amazon and the shipping is always free. Bob's Video Plus didn't even provide a tracking number and they shipped the my purchase inside a flimsy envelope instead of cardboard. Does anyone have anything good to say about Drawn to Life: Next Chapter?

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

403. Posted:

I'm really enjoying Muramasa so far, the controls are very responsive and very simple to execute. Which makes this sidescroller actually enjoyable to play.

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

BenAV

404. Posted:

WiiAboutU wrote:

I'm really enjoying Muramasa so far, the controls are very responsive and very simple to execute. Which makes this sidescroller actually enjoyable to play.

Great game that.
I enjoyed it from start to end so I hope you do too. :)

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

405. Posted:

Is Epic Mickey even worth checking out? I'm still iffy on that and Muramasa. I'll most likely take a gamble with both if i can score them for cheap.

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

406. Posted:

@Waveboy, I haven't heard anything too good about Epic Mickey. You can purchase a brand new copy of Muramasa: The Demon Blade directly from Amazon for only 12.96 w/free shipping. (<:

AuthorMessage

y0ss4ri4n

407. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Is Epic Mickey even worth checking out? I'm still iffy on that and Muramasa. I'll most likely take a gamble with both if i can score them for cheap.

I enjoyed despite its flaws. It's pretty cheap these days thanks to poor sales. If you have any interest in Disney it's worth a look. It reminded me of Psychonauts weirdly enough.

The camera can be annoying but once you get used to taming it you can ignore its little hiccups. There is replay value should you enjoy it the first time round and want to see what happens when you approach things differently.

Murasmasa is good but can get repetitive and painful! It is a beautiful game but there is a lot of grinding and back tracking which can be off putting and annoying. Great boss fights though and combat is fun and surprisingly strategic despite the mad button mashing moments.

y0ss4ri4n

AuthorMessage

kribsykirbs

408. Posted:

I got Kirby's Epic Yarn and, as I expected, I loved it! :D

My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2578-3560-0869

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

409. Posted:

y0ss4ri4n wrote:

a lot of grinding

that's not a lot of grinding. You can easily beat the game without purposely fighting more enemies than you encounter normally. I suggest playing Final Fantasy, Breath of Fire 2 or Contact if you want to know what "a lot of grinding" means.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

410. Posted:

Punch-Out.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

411. Posted:

Ghostbusters
Would anyone like to comment on my purchase?

Edited on by WiiAboutU

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

412. Posted:

It's a great game with a humorous story,the only complaint I've really heard is the fact the the computer A.I. is so poorly designed that not only can they be useless at times they can even be detrimental to the mission,however this is rare at least from what I've seen so chances are you won't have much if any issues ;)

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com est. on March 16th 2011

Currently in need of new news anchors and reviewers!

Twitter: WiiWareWave

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

413. Posted:

Can anyone inform me if Ghostbusters is an open world title with free roam or is it fairly linear?

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

414. Posted:

WiiAboutU wrote:

Ghostbusters
Would anyone like to comment on my purchase?

I couldnt deal with the cartooney graphics of the Wii so I went with the Xbox version instead.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Jamouse

415. Posted:

Xenoblade chronicles.
It's such a great game. Gripping story interesting caracters, awesome music.
gameplay is fun and it is a huge game.

Sorry americans...(snicker)

Jamouse

AuthorMessage

Kage_88

416. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

I really enjoyed Epic Mickey - though I can see why people dislike it. It really evokes the spirit of the N64-era platform games, but I loved the characters and setting, and the genuinely interesting moral choices. Honestly, I wasn't even bothered by the camera either.

My latest Wii purchase is Xenoblade; but I've yet to play it as I'm still grinding through Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

Nintendo Network ID: KrissB

3DS: 2621-2629-6453

Xbox Live: GonkDroid88

PSN: Kriss_B

Steam ID: kage_88

GOG ID: KrissB

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

SlayeRy0

417. Posted:

Just recently bought another Wii after selling my original launch console back in mid 07 and got Xenoblade Chronicles with red controller with it, Also this week i got 2 more game and controller bundles for £20 quid each from my local asda the games being Goldeneye and Monster Hunter Tri which was a massive bargain i think!

REMZ 4 LIFE

Steam - sot_randomhero_uk
Xfire - slayerthegreatest
skype - SlayeR.y0
Xbox - First I SlayeR

Currently playing - Space Marine(PC), LoL, Gears of war 3, Xenoblade Chronicles

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

418. Posted:

Kage_88 wrote:

It really evokes the spirit of the N64-era platform games, but I loved the characters and setting, and the genuinely interesting moral choices. Honestly, I wasn't even bothered by the camera either.

Except it is nothing like pretty much any N64 platformer. Those games were mainly collectathon games when they were still made well. And they had a superior camera. All of them. Honestly your opinion is terrible who could agree with anything you say-

Kage_88 wrote:

My latest Wii purchase is Xenoblade; but I've yet to play it as I'm still grinding through Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

...nvm

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

ToadFan

419. Posted:

Kirby's Epic Yarn

ToadFan

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

420. Posted:

Bit the bullet and just ordered "Monster Hunter Tri" for $17.23 on Amazon. Free shipping! :D

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.