Wii Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Showing 381 to 400 of 820

AuthorMessage

Megatron2000

381. Posted:

Well Bobby Carrot Forever is really hard :p as for my latest purchase I just won a contest and should get Bit Trip Complete in a few days so I'll be the first one here "other then the staff members of course" to play the game :p and no I won't tell you anything about it until its official release because I don't want to make theblackdragon HULK out on me |D

I'm a member at the following forums
http://www.nintendolife.com
http://www.wiiwarewave.forumotion.com
http://www.gamefaqs.com
Looking forward to the WiiWare RPG Star Guardian Bankai 64 |D

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

382. Posted:

GTWarrior wrote:

Got Goldeneye about a week ago. Don't know why I didn't get this sooner. Fantastic game.

Usually I play my fps games with the wiimote and nunchuck combo, but for some reason I prefer the classic controller pro with Goldeneye.

Glad to hear this, I need a kick in the seat myself to finally go out and pick this up!
My last FPS for Wii was the Conduit, and irregardless of it's production values I was completely absorbed in the energetic experience made possible by pointer aiming (motion controls be damned ;)).

CanisWolfred wrote:

Obviously you guys have been watching too much Anime. Maybe Link will photosythesis, too?.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

383. Posted:

Bought Super Paper Mario today. Rented it a long time ago but never had the chance to beat it; thank the lord for Wii Selects :p

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

384. Posted:

Hey Kid_A, do you know if Wii Select Punch Out! is worth the $20? I've been previously informed that it lacked the amount of content that was expected.

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

Megatron2000

385. Posted:

If you liked the original or are a fan of Rage of The Gladiator for the wiiware service I would say get it ASAP |D

I'm a member at the following forums
http://www.nintendolife.com
http://www.wiiwarewave.forumotion.com
http://www.gamefaqs.com
Looking forward to the WiiWare RPG Star Guardian Bankai 64 |D

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

386. Posted:

I don't even remember. Was so long ago, but I think it was Golden Eye.

I'm pretty much just waiting for Zelda at the moment.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

BenAV

387. Posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

388. Posted:

WiiAboutU wrote:

Hey Kid_A, do you know if Wii Select Punch Out! is worth the $20? I've been previously informed that it lacked the amount of content that was expected.

Its not lacking in content at all, I bought it the month it came out at full price and it was definitely worth it. In career mode there are 13 opponents that you fight twice (contender and title defence) and while it doesn't start off too hard it gets brutal later on, especially in title defence where even the first few opponents provide a good challenge so many of the later ones in contender will take multiple tries and most of the ones in title defence will. Career mode finishes off with last stand where you keep fighting random title defence opponents (there is also a secret character that you could fight in that mode) until you've lost three times and career mode will the be locked. There is also exhibition mode which has three challenges for all the contender opponents, all the title defence opponents and the secret opponent.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

389. Posted:

nintendo select super paper mario $20 :P some days ago

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

CapedGodot

390. Posted:

Mine was a used copy of Metroid Prime 3 for 8 bucks. So worth it. It's easily one of the best Wii games I've ever played.

CapedGodot

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

391. Posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles with the red Classic Controller Pro and one of these new 1.500 eShop cards (for Hydroventure).

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

392. Posted:

Super paper Mario (in original case, used but complete)
Went into new local gamestore and sold the dull DOA: D and got this for it. Best trade in ever.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

MercifulLemon7

393. Posted:

Batman brave and the bold.

I dislike the word cake specially the k in it.
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
Lemons shall rule all on earth.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7

AuthorMessage

FelixFelicis77

394. Posted:

Wario Land Shake Dimension and Super Mario Galaxy (Rebuy). Wario Land is really beautiful to look at.

3DS Friend Code - 5370-0392-0243
Gamertag/PSN ID - FelixFelicis77

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

395. Posted:

I purchased all three of these titles new for around $33 at Amazon.
1) Elebits= 8.0/10
2) Resident Evil 4= 9.5/10
3) Bakugan Battle Brawlers= 7.5/10

(Prices may have increased since my purchase. But they would all still be intelligent purchases in my opinion.)

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

396. Posted:

Has anyone from nintendolife experienced any playtime with Bakugan Battle Brawlers?

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

397. Posted:

FelixFelicis77 wrote:

Wario Land Shake Dimension and Super Mario Galaxy (Rebuy). Wario Land is really beautiful to look at.

Everytime somebody mentions WLSI! I just have to comment.....Best...Wii...Game....EVERRRR. :p
And yup, it's totaly gorgeous... Just try not to drool little mega pixels all over your Wii remote. ;)

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
NES FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

KingMike

398. Posted:

Last week I ordered Bikini Zombie Slayers and Spray. (an old Nintendo Power preview had me when it said you could attack your enemies by barfing)
Don't currently have plans to get Ninjabread Man, but I suppose that will be needed if I were to collect the worst Wii games. (either actually being terrible, or having an amazingly terrible idea)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

399. Posted:

I pre-ordered Skyward Sword yesterday when I picked up Star Fox.

@KingMike SPRay is a lot of fun if you can look past it's flaws.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

400. Posted:

Got a bunch of new Wii games.

#120 resident evil 4 - Wii edition (UK UNCUT)
#121 MADWORLD
#122 The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return
#123 FINAL FANTASY FABLES - Chocobo's Dungeon

scatterkid.weebly.com