Wii Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Showing 361 to 380 of 844

AuthorMessage

Ryno

361. Posted:

I just won this on Ebay so now I can finally can play Metroid Prime and Echoes! Corruption is one my favorite games of this generation so I am definitely looking foward to playing this.

Untitled

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

362. Posted:

Ahhh, I'm jelous! How much did you win it for?
MP2: Echoes is also the only one out of the 3 I have yet to play either, and with those brilliant, engaging, incredibly immersive, intuitive, jaw dropping and NextGen Wii pointer controls(Woa! breath! breath! lol) the experience will be officially made 10X more amazing. B-)

I wouldn't mind playing MP1 with Wii pointer controls as well just for mega kicks. And yesss, MP3 was easily the most amazing game I've played this gen from an immersion and gameplay standpoint all because of the Wii controls. Wario Land Shake it! is still my number 1 though.

But who knows, Super Mario Galaxy 2 may even top it once I finally get around to playing it next month. :D
Anyways, you know what would be pure gaming torture? Having to replay and do every single thing in SKY Town in MP3 again.....As much as I love the game(It's a 10/10 in my eyes), the thought of having to go through that incredibly long and super tricky area gives me nightmares. :o

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Ryno

363. Posted:

TidalWave, I won it for $53.84 including shipping. All this Metroid 25th anniversary stuff lately made me want to get this collection and the controls to Corruption were some of the best (as we both agree wholeheartedly). So, yes please I will have another, thank you. Plus, I just finished Fusion, Zero Mission, and the original within the past 2 months and currently starting Other M so I thought it would be great to have this. Metroid is my favorite series so I would like to have them all including that awesomely boring silver NES copy :p I thought I remember reading somewhere that you have never played Super Metroid, I cannot recommend that game to you enough :D The music to the Prime games is so amazing. I am looking forward to exploring some more incredible alien worlds with my Wiimote and Nunchuck while listening to the ambient music in the background and just getting lost into the whole experience.

I know what you mean about Skytown, I would love to play it again someday but Skytown along with energy cell hunting are something I downright dread. I kinda am tempted to get the Trilogy guide just to help with some of the more frustrating parts as I don't exactly have a ton of time to play games.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

364. Posted:

found punch out! for 19.99 new at kmart. Never played before, but thought I'd give it a shot.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

365. Posted:

I might get Mario Party 2 on VC soon

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

longtimegamer

366. Posted:

Sin and Punishment 2 for a little over 12 I think (don't know where the reciept is).

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

AuthorMessage

Collz

367. Posted:

On Saturday I got, Metroid Prime Trilogy Pre-owned for £19.99, House of the Dead overkill for £12.99 & Res Evil Umbrella Chronicles for £14.99, those should keep me busy for a while.

Collz

AuthorMessage

BenAV

368. Posted:

It's actually been a while since I bought a game on the Wii...
Let's see...
I actually have no idea, strangely enough.
Didn't realise it's been so long since I bought a game for my Wii.
I guess that will change soon though, with Xenoblade Chronicles coming out.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

369. Posted:

Walked into Slackers today, wasn't gonna buy anything but I found the "Metroid Prime Trilogy" For 40$ :D finally get to play some great Metroid games.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

Dizzard

370. Posted:

The last game I bought for the Wii was Okami, I got it second hand for €10.

Hopefully on Saturday my latest purchase for the Wii will be Xenoblade Chronicles.

Edited on by Dizzard

Dizzard

AuthorMessage

reborn

371. Posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles :D The problem is I must wait a few days in order to be able to play it :/ The hype has convinced me definitely! I knew it was great but I wasn't sure if I would like it. I want a JRPG that makes me play it (since Persona 4 and Mother 3 I haven't found a properly JRPG :P )!

Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Persona (PSP), Disgaea 3 (Vita), Yumi's Odd Odyssey (3DS), Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS).
Recently finished: Pokémon X (3DS), Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Virtue's Last Reward (3DS).
FC: 0748-1618-4432

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

372. Posted:

Retail: Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga= 7.5/10 (Currently available under $12.00 at NA Amazon.com)
WiiWare: Max and the Magic Marker= (I'm not sure, I purchased it for my son and haven't given it a crack.)

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

373. Posted:

i just pre-ordered the limited edition of the legend of zelda:skyward sword.

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.
Now Playing: Pokemon AS and The Lost Valley
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Pahvi

374. Posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles (which I might actually get in a few months and get around to play it about half a year later) and Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?
Now playing: Hyrule Warriors, Twilight Princess
Game impressions posts: http://backlogcompactor.blogspot.com/

AuthorMessage

thesmorganator

375. Posted:

Xenoblade chronicles, everyone MUST buy this now!!!

currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2

games I have 100% completed

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

[CENTER][/CENTER]

AuthorMessage

cangelo

376. Posted:

My last purchase was Epic Mickey...disappointing...still playing SMG 2 though which is awesome. I want Xenoblade to come to America as I want that one very much. Otherwise, I don't buy many Wii games :(

cangelo

AuthorMessage

Matillion

377. Posted:

Would've get Xeno, but right here it's too expensive atm, so I got D.I.Y. do play with in the meantime.
Oh, and my last Wii purchase? That's Superm Paper Mario.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

AuthorMessage

GTWarrior77

378. Posted:

Got Goldeneye about a week ago. Don't know why I didn't get this sooner. Fantastic game.

Usually I play my fps games with the wiimote and nunchuck combo, but for some reason I prefer the classic controller pro with Goldeneye.

"As a man thinketh, so is he."

3DS fc: 0817 - 4085 - 8871
WiiU NNID: GTWarrior

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

379. Posted:

Ultimate Tatsunoko vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

380. Posted:

Art of Balance, And Yet it Moves, Fluidity, Max and the Magic Marker, World of Goo, a couple map packs for Bobby Carrot Forever and Kid Icarus on VC. Does anyone have any commentary or opinions of my purchases?

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863