AuthorMessage

SKTTR

341. Posted:

• #116 GoldenEye

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Stine

342. Posted:

The House of the Dead: Overkill and Resident Evil 4. 2 for £20 on Play. I couldn't resist. :3

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

longtimegamer

343. Posted:

Goldeneye. new. $9.99. :)

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

344. Posted:

Got Metroid Prime Trilogy (which is to say I more or less stole it from a friend). I'm surprised at how much better the graphics look, even on Metroid Prime 3. A little bloom lighting goes a long way, I guess.

Edited on by Kid_A

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

345. Posted:

Golden Eye Wii edition. 8) My first "First person shooter" for the Wii.

Edited on by bonesy91

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

kaw270

346. Posted:

kirby epic yarn i'm a sucker for 2d platformers, that and paper mario thousand year door

My backloggery

AuthorMessage

n0body

347. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

Got Metroid Prime Trilogy (which is to say I more or less stole it from a friend). I'm surprised at how much better the graphics look, even on Metroid Prime 3. A little bloom lighting goes a long way, I guess.

the improved the graphics on corruption? is there a comparison somewhere?

n0body

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

348. Posted:

n0body wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

I dont think there's any graphical differences.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

OverlordMao

349. Posted:

Sin & Punishment 2 for $20. I LOVED the original, and the sequel is EVEN BETTER! Seriously guys, this game is at really low prices these days, pick it up if you're looking for challenging, high score-based, SHMUP gameplay :)

Why do astronauts backtrack?
They forgot the Space Jump Boots.

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

350. Posted:

Kid_Crono wrote:

n0body wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

The Trilogy has better lightning effects but weaker water/weapon particle effects. Odd.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

351. Posted:

OverlordMao wrote:

Sin & Punishment 2 for $20. I LOVED the original, and the sequel is EVEN BETTER! Seriously guys, this game is at really low prices these days, pick it up if you're looking for challenging, high score-based, SHMUP gameplay :)

Definitly awesome for what it is, but it left me feeling cold at the same time.
Must of been the weak sauce attempt regarding the plot, zero character development and the lifeless characters themselves, but at the same time does any of that really matter? After all it's an Arcade shooter for crying out loud. :p

But still, while there were moments of greatness, like that under water stage where those massive eals look like they're popping out of the screen, or that crazy memorable battle against that Tiger/bird hybrid creature ect ect, there were moments of meh-ness. I hated that fire factory stage especially....And the music? Ugh, completely forgettable and mediocre for the most part. While some of the boss battles got a bit too hectic and confusing for their own good. and as the game progressed I started to grow tired of it all. But i kept at it and finally beat that huge pain of a final boss hehe, which was pretty spectucular, the visuals in this game are pretty beautiful i must say. B-)

Still, definitly fantastic for what it is, but it wasn't exactly my cup of tea.. But ya, er....I totaly recommend it! er. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

352. Posted:

Recently bought the Nintendo Selects Version of Twilight Princess. Say what you will about bargain re-releases, but I love the way that banner looks on the box art. Anyway, I had never played the Wii version of Twilight Princess before, so the price drop made it worth a look. It was an interesting playthrough because of the different controls. Aiming weapons with the pointer was certainly a lot better than using the control stick.

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage

Noire

353. Posted:

Yesterday I bought Mario Kart Wii (again) and Metroid: Other M (again).

Hooray for re-buying a console you used as trading fodder for a different system~!

This one is black and sexy.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

354. Posted:

I just lately purchased a new copy of "Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga" at Amazon.com for a measly $12.71. Aside from the many hours of gameplay, it also includes 20 online co-op quests available for your region.

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

355. Posted:

SKTTR wrote:

Kid_Crono wrote:

n0body wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

It's because of possible arm, beam charge lag... you can whale that thing like crazy and all those particles aren't going to help.

The Trilogy has better lightning effects but weaker water/weapon particle effects. Odd.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Matillion

356. Posted:

Super Paper Mario, lawl.
Going to purchase Xenoblade. :)

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

357. Posted:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Recently bought the Nintendo Selects Version of Twilight Princess. I had never played the Wii version of Twilight Princess before, the price drop made it worth a look.

Exactly....

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

358. Posted:

• #117 Deadly Creatures
  • #118 Endless Ocean 2: Adventures of the Deep

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

she_gamer

359. Posted:

Zack & Wiki - $10 (Finally!! Been waiting to stumble across a used one of these)

Edited on by she_gamer

she_gamer

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

360. Posted:

BlastWorks - $4.64 New+Free Shipping (not sure about this one, but couldn't beat that price)

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.