Wii Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Showing 321 to 340 of 826

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

321. Posted:

SKTTR wrote:

#114 Gunblade NY: Special Air Assault Force & L.A. Machineguns: Rage of the Machines - ARCADE HITS PACK

I forgot to get this! D:

L.A. Machineguns is awesome!

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

sillygostly

322. Posted:

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Kirby's Epic Yarn
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

And I hope to get Mario Party 8 tomorrow.

sillygostly

AuthorMessage

SteveW

323. Posted:

Splat wrote:

My last pick up was Cursed Mountain (Wii) I'm not really feeling it but it was only $10.

Keep playing, that's actually a great game. I completed it awhile ago, it gets better as you go...

SteveW

AuthorMessage

GreatManaTree

324. Posted:

I didn't like Cursed Mountain, and gave up.....and swapped it for Metroid Trilogy....and that was my last purchase for the Wii, and gave the Wii to my sister....But i have a 3DS, and will get a Wii U!

GreatManaTree

AuthorMessage

lockelocke

325. Posted:

My girl just bought Donkey Kong Country Returns for me. Its incredible so far!

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

AuthorMessage

reborn

326. Posted:

Today I've bought: Sengoku Basara: Heroes, Rune Factory: Frontier and Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom :D They've cost me 23 euros!! ^ ^ I hope they get me entertained 'til I get a Wii JRPG (doubting between getting Xenoblade or TLS :/ ).

Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Persona (PSP), Disgaea 3 (Vita), Yumi's Odd Odyssey (3DS), Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS).
Recently finished: Pokémon X (3DS), Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Virtue's Last Reward (3DS).
FC: 0748-1618-4432

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

327. Posted:

reborn wrote:

Today I've bought: Sengoku Basara: Heroes, Rune Factory: Frontier and Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom :D They've cost me 23 euros!! ^ ^ I hope they get me entertained 'til I get a Wii JRPG (doubting between getting Xenoblade or TLS :/ ).

Wow. I'm looking for these 3 games too. Where did you get them so cheap?

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Stine

328. Posted:

Wario Land: The Shake Dimension

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

329. Posted:

Stine wrote:

Wario Land: The Shake Dimension

Great game. Your going to love it. :D

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

330. Posted:

Just picked up tonight:

Final fantasy: CC Crystal Bearers (can't beat $9.00 brand new at Walmart)
and ordered Little King's Story

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

melechofsin

331. Posted:

The last ones were Mario All stars and SNK Arcade Classics. Before that, Sin and Punishment 2 and Metroid Other M I think.

melechofsin

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

332. Posted:

Sonic Colors.

I got it nearly 2 months ago, just haven't opened it.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

333. Posted:

Link's Crossbow Training with Wii Zapper - I'm visiting my nephew soon and according to his father he likes shooting games. Since I only had M rated shooters I decided to grab this. So far it looks pretty cool.

Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles - Not as great as Dead Space: Extraction but RE:DC has quite a bit going for it.
1) It has more levels and upgrades = more replay value.
2) You don't need a Nunchuk Controller to play.
3) Sadly, Dead Space crashes periodically but I've never had it happen (so far) playing Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles.
4) Tofu Mode!!!

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

xblah

334. Posted:

fluidity. next probably jelly car 2.

Edited on by xblah

xblah

AuthorMessage

lockelocke

335. Posted:

I bought Goldeneye, and was not impressed. I didn't want to believe that it was "Call of Duty in a coat of 007 paint," but sadly, that's pretty much accurate. All the FPS conventions that have become necessities in modern games are shoved into Goldeneye, with almost no regard for what made the original so special and exciting. In the original, your objectives were laid out for you, but exactly HOW you needed to accomplish them was up to the player to figure out. In the Wii remake, you are constantly being led around by a map marker, so you never have to use your brain. Also, in these sections, you can't even access your array of gadgets from M16; instead, pretty much everything you can do is streamlined into your smartphone, and if it isn't it will just appear out of thin air! For example, in the Facility level, you need to place mines on the gas tanks (just like old times), but you can't access the mines in your inventory, they will just simply appear when they are ready to be placed. You can no longer run around and collect guns from every enemy in the level, dual wielding an arsenal of retarded firepower. Now you are limited to holding 3 guns at a time.

alright, rant over. long story short, they traded in magic for accessibility and realism, which is sad and lame. and I traded it back.

i_am_error
backlockelockery

AuthorMessage

Number_6

336. Posted:

Elebits, saw it for $4.50 used, picked it up. It was a near-launch title, and hasn't aged really well since the newness of motion controls has worn off, but it is still pretty fun, and was certainly worth the price.

I am not a number, I am a free man!
Er, except on my 3DS - 3308-4553-9848

AuthorMessage

lockelocke

337. Posted:

@Number_6
Nice avatar. Highly underrated and awesome game.

Elebits is cool, too.

i_am_error
backlockelockery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

338. Posted:

lockelocke wrote:

In the original, your objectives were laid out for you, but exactly HOW you needed to accomplish them was up to the player to figure out. In the Wii remake, you are constantly being led around by a map marker, so you never have to use your brain.

Scouring every inch of the map for over an hour aimlessly trying to figure the obscure mission objectives.

lockelocke wrote:

Also, in these sections, you can't even access your array of gadgets from M16; instead, pretty much everything you can do is streamlined into your smartphone, and if it isn't it will just appear out of thin air! For example, in the Facility level, you need to place mines on the gas tanks (just like old times), but you can't access the mines in your inventory, they will just simply appear when they are ready to be placed.

Does any of that actually matter? Really?

lockelocke wrote:

You can no longer run around and collect guns from every enemy in the level, dual wielding an arsenal of retarded firepower. Now you are limited to holding 3 guns at a time.

Yeah, I'll admit that will be missed, but it makes the transition to multiplayer much more smooth, since there's no way they'd have guys running around with every gun in the game in a multiplayer match.

lockelocke wrote:

alright, rant over. long story short, they traded in magic for accessibility and realism, which is sad and lame. and I traded it back.

Or they took out the bullcrap that no one these days wants to put up with and replaced it ith tried and true formulas that people are more familiar with, whichever way you want to look at it.

And really, as much as I despise Goldeneye 007 on the N64, I can think of much, much better reasons why it was so unique and fun for other than those that you listed.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Betrayer-Bot

339. Posted:

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Wheelie Breakers (f**k you konami)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Master of the Cards (^)
Conduit 2 (Good game, but the first one was better imo...)

Betrayer-Bot

AuthorMessage

VTviking

340. Posted:

hmm i think it was The Conduit 2 :)

VTviking