Wii Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Showing 261 to 280 of 824

AuthorMessage

HeroOfTime007

261. Posted:

Goldeneye ($50)
Im amazed they hyped up a Goldeneye "remake", and gave us a CoD clone the same time as Black Ops and takes the worst from CoD 4 (and MW Reflex) and The Conduit, and people ate that crap up like it was honey.

Edited on by HeroOfTime007

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

AuthorMessage

WhiteLayer

262. Posted:

I got Little King's Story a couple of days ago.

My Backloggery
♫ Her name is Leia. She's not a princess. ♫
I have never started a thread on NL. Maybe I'm scared of dragons and chickens.
The best game music covers: torzelan.com

Twitter: darknessdescend

AuthorMessage

Token_Girl

263. Posted:

You Don't Know Jack. Had so much fun playing this on the computer back in the day, so I was really excited to see that they had this for Wii.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

264. Posted:

Resident Evil Zero: Archives. :)

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

willobee

265. Posted:

Just got Wii Party. Playing with friends or family makes this game aaaawesome. And not being too dependent on mini games means I'm not the guaranteed winner every time.

Also ordered Excitebots on a whim. We'll see how that turns out!

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

266. Posted:

HeroOfTime007 wrote:

Goldeneye ($50)
Im amazed they hyped up a Goldeneye "remake", and gave us a CoD clone the same time as Black Ops and takes the worst from CoD 4 (and MW Reflex) and The Conduit, and people ate that crap up like it was honey.

I surprised you didn't know what it was before you bought it.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

267. Posted:

I'm not too thrilled about getting Golden Eye 007, it just looks like it lacks the magic of the original.
Once it goes for cheap I'll probably change my mind. Same deal with Sonic Colors and Epic Mickey. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

268. Posted:

HeroOfTime007 wrote:

Goldeneye ($50)

So in other words, it was pretty dissapointing? Sounds like Call of Duty in disguise. Weather you like that or not, I'm not exactly a fan as to why I'm still iffy about getting this. Anyhoo, I'm about ready to pull the trigger on Sin & Punishment 2 And Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles, but then again I need to chill down a bit with the game buying, and actually play more. :p

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

269. Posted:

Today a recieved Pinball: Williams Collection and MadWorld from Amazon. Pinball is surprisingly addictive! The ball physics are extremely dead-on. As for MadWorld, its typically not really my type of game but its just so stylish in its execution that I really like this one. A tiny bit more difficult than I would have liked but it is amazingly fun brutally murdering dudes in mass. Does that make me sound like I have Issues?? :D

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

willobee

270. Posted:

Got Excitebots today, and it is sweeeeet. I've always looked at it on Youtube and the like and thought "Man, that looks stupid." But stupid works; it's ridiculously fun to play.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

EliPro

271. Posted:

Black ops. That sucker has some pretty engrossing online play.

Wii FC:5954-2958-4632-5792
GE007:00555-9505-006
Brawl:1634-0151-9007
3DS:3609-1031-8007
Steam:WindSquid
Xbox Live GT:windsquid887
Im currently playing:
Plants Vs Zombies

AuthorMessage

Pahvi

272. Posted:

No More Heroes 2. I'll probably delete my NMH1 savegame and start that game from scratch (I think I cleared only the first two opponents or so) before delving into this. But I hope that I can eventually get into the series and see what other people have liked. (And that it doesn't happen as with Brawl, in which case I never saw that.)

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?
Now playing: Endless Ocean 2, Lego Movie the Game
Game impressions posts: http://backlogcompactor.blogspot.com/

AuthorMessage

wiigamer93

273. Posted:

The most recent games I brought were Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City (City Folk in USA) and Boom Blox from CEX yesterday :)

It's-a me, Mario!

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

274. Posted:

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
Data East Arcade Classics.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

ChaosValentine

275. Posted:

Walked into a Gamestop today and found the Super Mario All-Stars for Wii brand new on the counter. Apparently, someone had pre-ordered it and they had been calling her since it came out to pick it up. Since she never came they put it out yesterday and I was able to snag it today :)

Mario Vs DK: Mini's March Again FC: 2536-1302-1333

AuthorMessage

Pahvi

276. Posted:

Still waiting for: Goldeneye, Another Code R, Tournament of Legends.
Already received: Rune Factory Frontier, Tron Evolution: Battle Grids, Sonic Colours, Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?
Now playing: Endless Ocean 2, Lego Movie the Game
Game impressions posts: http://backlogcompactor.blogspot.com/

AuthorMessage

Sheamiz

277. Posted:

Disaster: Day of Crisis and Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure for a combined total of 30 bucks. Went to the store to pick up some Wii Points, and when I saw these games for low prices I just couldn't pass them up because I heard good things about them.

Sheamiz

AuthorMessage

shinesprite

278. Posted:

TLOZ: Twilight Princess (as a gift for a friend) . . . oh and a points card for myself. :D

Currently Playing Mario Kart 8, Rayman Legends
Recently Completed - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Rayman Origins

AuthorMessage

GTWarrior77

279. Posted:

Bought Punch Out Wii earlier this month. Can't believe I waited so long to get it. Had to import it from the UK since it was never released in my country.. Another import I need to get is A Boy And His Blob.

"As a man thinketh, so is he."

3DS fc: 0817 - 4085 - 8871
WiiU NNID: GTWarrior

AuthorMessage

kdognumba1

280. Posted:

Runefactory: Frontier

http://backloggery.com/kdog254
http://www.justin.tv/kdognumba1
http://www.youtube.com/user/jotaroxtreme
http://jotaroxtreme.deviantart.com/