Wii Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Showing 241 to 260 of 846

AuthorMessage

LEGEND_MARIOID

241. Posted:

Kirby's Epic Yarn and De Blob 2. Both very good.

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

AuthorMessage

Pahvi

242. Posted:

Continuing with discount bin purchases... Rygar: The Battle of Argus, which I have, for some irrational reason, wanted to have ever since it came on PS2 (I never saw the game live or in videos and I never had a PS2). First impressions (currently at the first boss): not favourable this time, either. This time it's the gameplay that feels clunky — I suppose that's the age of the game showing.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?
Now playing: Hyrule Warriors, Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy
Game impressions posts: http://backlogcompactor.blogspot.com/

AuthorMessage

Splat

243. Posted:

HolyMackerel wrote:

Just picked up Blast Works ($10) and MadWorld ($30). Great deals. Still looking for Sonic Colours though.

You could have got MadWorld for under $10 on Amazon. :)

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Splat

244. Posted:

Just picked up Deca Sports 3 for $20 at Walmart, the first game I played was lacrosse and I thought it was great I played the game for over an hour and that was the only sport I ended up playing.

I have heard nothing but bad things about this game but even if the rest of the sports aren't any good I still will feel ok with this purchase.

Every review I have read on it has just ripped it, but if you stop trying to compare it to Wii Sports and just play the game you might end up liking it. :)

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

wisefool

245. Posted:

I just bought Little Kings Story. I figured that is was finally time to pick this up with all the great things that I have been hearing about it.

3DS: 1075-0724-6518

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

246. Posted:

Picked up Sonic Colors a little while ago for $40 (if it was full price I wouldn't have bought it). Gonna try it later tonight.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

melechofsin

247. Posted:

Sin and Punishment 2 ($20), Darkside Chronicles ($20) and SNK Collection 1 (~$16).

melechofsin

AuthorMessage

Chrono-Trigger

248. Posted:

I can't remember if it was Donkey Kong Country Returns, which I bought within a day or two of it's release, or if it was when I spotted Epic Mickey and Super Mario Glaxy 2 both on sale, and picked them both up.

Chrono-Trigger

AuthorMessage

Pogocoop

249. Posted:

I just bought New play controls Pikmin for 10$ and Kolana for 8$ I'm looking at Elibits, and little Kings story... So many great games I skipped, Thaught I should play um' before my 3DS takes up all my time....

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage

BrainOfSweden

250. Posted:

I got NPC Pikmin last week, and I'm now awaiting SSX Blur, wich should arrive this week if all goes well. I also bought a feew Wiiwares last week (Bit Trip Void and Runner, and Gradius Rebirth). I'm planning on getting NBA Jam or Hoopworld at the end of this month, as i played the Wiiware demo and got really hooked on it. Just don't know wich one I'll choose, since I can get a brand new NBA Jam for about 26$, it might just be worth it.

BrainOfSweden

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

251. Posted:

Splat wrote:

HolyMackerel wrote:

Just picked up Blast Works ($10) and MadWorld ($30). Great deals. Still looking for Sonic Colours though.

Ooh, I wish. $30 is about US$23 but with shipping it would have added up anyway, not to mention...

Untitled

You sure get great deals over there!

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

art_kevinc

252. Posted:

Most recent was Donkey Kong Country Returns and Silent Hill Shattered Memories. Kirbys Epic Yarn is up next.

3DS FC: 0173-1318-0187

AuthorMessage

BrainOfSweden

253. Posted:

HolyMackerel wrote:

Splat wrote:

HolyMackerel wrote:

Ooh, I wish. $30 is about US$23 but with shipping it would have added up anyway, not to mention...

Untitled

You sure get great deals over there!

That's really annoying. I was trying to order Mad World for 2£, and also Metroid: Other M for about 10 (brand new). But none of the third-party-sellers would ship to sweden :(

BrainOfSweden

AuthorMessage

Revanmann

254. Posted:

Monster Hunter Tri in January

Currently Playing:
Super Mario 3D Land-3DS
Poke'mon Y-3DS
Call of Duty: Ghosts-PS3
Minecraft-Pc-PS3
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots-PS3
Most favorite video game of all time: Super Metroid
Favorite Quote- "There are brave men at our door,...Let's go kill them!" Tyrion Lannister

AuthorMessage

shinesprite

255. Posted:

BIT.TRIP VOID for me! This game's really amazing!

Currently Playing Mario Kart 8, SSB 3DS

AuthorMessage

BrainOfSweden

256. Posted:

Got my SSX Blur yesterday, and it kept my playing for hours. I actually stayed up a little too long, and played this morning aswell, almost got late for school ;) For 6.43£ (used), it was a great buy.

BrainOfSweden

AuthorMessage

Pahvi

257. Posted:

Transformers: Cybertron Adventures. Just finished the Autobot campaign. One more game I was happy not to have paid full price for. Now that I've recently played Dead Space: Extraction, the difference is quite striking for the benefit of DS:E.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?
Now playing: Hyrule Warriors, Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy
Game impressions posts: http://backlogcompactor.blogspot.com/

AuthorMessage

SigourneyBeaver

258. Posted:

Mario Sports Mix. Quite disappointed by this. Doesn't seem quite as frenetic as Mario Kart can be at times. The volleyball is very awkward and I've no idea what's going on in dodge ball.

However, jumping towards the basket as Mario and dunking a pass from Luigi is amazing. Loving the way the jump is almost slow-motion to be times with the pass.

Sigourney Beaver.

AuthorMessage

golfisfun

259. Posted:

Wii Sports Resort and the Mario Baseball, Catching up hahaha. Next are Silent Hill and Mario Sports Mix

golfisfun

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

260. Posted:

Mario Sports Mix. My opinion of the game has changed like 9 times since buying it. (from exactly as good as expected, to somewhat better to great to dissappointing to great to too repeditive to BULLCRAP (:() to somehow the same opinion I started with)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!