Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Posts 161 to 180 of 917

Sean_Aaron

I ordered Call of Duty: Black Ops from GAME after getting an ad from them advertising a nice sale price. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

belmont

Super Mario Collectors Edition

belmont

SphericalCrusher

Due to Christmas and lack of spending money, my latest Wii games have been rentals except for Super Mario All-Stars and Donkey Kong Country Returns. Both of those are amazing titles. I've rented and beat PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure and it was very enjoyable. Aside from that, I just received Monster Hunter Tri in the mail. GameFly says I can keep it for $14, so I'm sure I'll end up doing that and trying to get Epic Mickey or Sonic Colors next.

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter:

TheLZdragon

Super Mario All Stars for retail
Bit Trip Core for download

Both are awesome games

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SpentAllMyTokens

I received Metroid: OM and Goldeneye fo Xmas. I haven't actually purchased any Wii games since Prime Trilogy and Kirby's Adventure more recently. I have just recently bought a CC pro and a white gamecube controller along with a memory card and a few gc games (super Mario sunshine, wind waker, and OoT/MQ).

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Kid_A

Super Mario All Stars: Limited Edition. So far I'm happy with it. I'm digging the graphical make-overs and save files.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

SKTTR
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • Metal Slug Anthology
  • Family Ski

backloggery.com/SKTTR

DeeEll

New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I'm a year late.

Almost every level throws something new and fun at you. It's a blast.

DeeEll

SSJ3Goku

I may be four years late (OMFG) but I finally bought my very first Wii console today. I left early, set it up, and I love it!
Bought Super Mario Galaxy (Anyone who doesn't have this game, GET. IT. NAO.
Also No More Heroes. Heard it was good, thought I'd give it a shot. Only $13, can't beat that!

... What do you expect me to say?

Oh, here's my Brawl FC: 3610-9792-3047

3DS Friend Code: 5413-0632-7536 | Nintendo Network ID: SSJ3Goku_95

Moco_Loco

After playing Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved on my brother-in-law's Xbox, I finally understood what all the hype was about (I rented the DS version years ago and didn't like it). I picked up Geometry Wars: Galaxies yesterday and I love it! It brings back so many memories of the kinds of shooters I used to play in the arcades....

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

noname001

I caved and bought No More Heroes 1 and 2. Normally I don't really like over the top gore/swears, but just the same I loved Killer 7 once I broke down and bought that... so we'll see what happens.

noname001

SSJ3Goku

wobee wrote:

I caved and bought No More Heroes 1 and 2. Normally I don't really like over the top gore/swears, but just the same I loved Killer 7 once I broke down and bought that... so we'll see what happens.

I only bought the first game 'cause I wasn't sure if I'd love it. If I knew I'd "Love it", I would of grabbed NMH 2 as well.
As for the swearing, I'm not used to Video Game swears, other than the occasional damn.

... What do you expect me to say?

Oh, here's my Brawl FC: 3610-9792-3047

3DS Friend Code: 5413-0632-7536 | Nintendo Network ID: SSJ3Goku_95

Martijzzzz

Black Ops and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit...
NFS HP is sooo nice !!
And Black Ops... ALSO ! After 5 days I'm addicted ! Now I can't play it anymore, my parents stole the disc so i can't play it... SOOO Unfair xD

And i think my newest puchages shall be FlatOut, Mario Sport Mix, Project Hammer, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword or Xenoblade...
I can't decide...
Can you help me with my choose?

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

cheapogamer4life

@Mart: I'd go with the next one released...

On topic:
Family Movie Games(or somthing like that) for the little ones. They beat it in under 2 hours though.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Martijzzzz

@cheapogamer4life Yea, i think so to...
But only Mario Sport Mix got an Europe date (28-01-2011)... The others don't have any kind of date...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Sadsack_Awesome

Epic Mickey... BUT IT'S NOT WORKING!!!

Sadsack_Awesome

MERG

Fluidity

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Killamancer

GoldenEye and new super mario bros wii.

3ds FC : 3823 - 8527 - 1863
Pokemon White FC : 3739 - 8843 - 9193

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic