Wii Forum

Topic: Your latest Wii purchase

Showing 161 to 180 of 820

AuthorMessage

Birdman

161. Posted:

Got a couple of early B-Day presents in the form of Goldeneye 007 and Super Mario All Stars. Or, for an actual purchase, AB&HB, which has been in my house in it's plastic wrap for almost 6 months.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

BXXL

162. Posted:

On disc, DK Country Returns, and on Wiiware, Fluidity/Hydroventure: two excellent (and hard) games to end this year...

BXXL

AuthorMessage

Joetherocker

163. Posted:

I just bought Super Smash Bros, Chick Chick BOOM, Super Metroid, and Super Castlevania IV off of the shop channel for some end of the year gaming.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

164. Posted:

I ordered Call of Duty: Black Ops from GAME after getting an ad from them advertising a nice sale price. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week!

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

belmont

165. Posted:

Super Mario Collectors Edition

belmont

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

166. Posted:

Due to Christmas and lack of spending money, my latest Wii games have been rentals except for Super Mario All-Stars and Donkey Kong Country Returns. Both of those are amazing titles. I've rented and beat PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure and it was very enjoyable. Aside from that, I just received Monster Hunter Tri in the mail. GameFly says I can keep it for $14, so I'm sure I'll end up doing that and trying to get Epic Mickey or Sonic Colors next.

SphericalCrusher

Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

167. Posted:

Super Mario All Stars for retail
Bit Trip Core for download

Both are awesome games

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Token_Girl

168. Posted:

I received Metroid: OM and Goldeneye fo Xmas. I haven't actually purchased any Wii games since Prime Trilogy and Kirby's Adventure more recently. I have just recently bought a CC pro and a white gamecube controller along with a memory card and a few gc games (super Mario sunshine, wind waker, and OoT/MQ).

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

169. Posted:

Super Mario All Stars: Limited Edition. So far I'm happy with it. I'm digging the graphical make-overs and save files.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

170. Posted:

• Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • Metal Slug Anthology
  • Family Ski

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

DeeEll

171. Posted:

New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I'm a year late. :(

Almost every level throws something new and fun at you. It's a blast. :D

DeeEll

AuthorMessage

SSJ3Goku

172. Posted:

I may be four years late (OMFG) but I finally bought my very first Wii console today. I left early, set it up, and I love it!
Bought Super Mario Galaxy (Anyone who doesn't have this game, GET. IT. NAO.
Also No More Heroes. Heard it was good, thought I'd give it a shot. Only $13, can't beat that!

... What do you expect me to say?

Oh, here's my Brawl FC: 3610-9792-3047

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

173. Posted:

Metal Slug Anthology

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Moco_Loco

174. Posted:

After playing Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved on my brother-in-law's Xbox, I finally understood what all the hype was about (I rented the DS version years ago and didn't like it). I picked up Geometry Wars: Galaxies yesterday and I love it! It brings back so many memories of the kinds of shooters I used to play in the arcades....

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

AuthorMessage

willobee

175. Posted:

I caved and bought No More Heroes 1 and 2. Normally I don't really like over the top gore/swears, but just the same I loved Killer 7 once I broke down and bought that... so we'll see what happens.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

SSJ3Goku

176. Posted:

wobee wrote:

I caved and bought No More Heroes 1 and 2. Normally I don't really like over the top gore/swears, but just the same I loved Killer 7 once I broke down and bought that... so we'll see what happens.

I only bought the first game 'cause I wasn't sure if I'd love it. If I knew I'd "Love it", I would of grabbed NMH 2 as well.
As for the swearing, I'm not used to Video Game swears, other than the occasional damn.

... What do you expect me to say?

Oh, here's my Brawl FC: 3610-9792-3047

AuthorMessage

Martijzzzz

177. Posted:

Black Ops and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit...
NFS HP is sooo nice !!
And Black Ops... ALSO ! After 5 days I'm addicted ! Now I can't play it anymore, my parents stole the disc so i can't play it... SOOO Unfair xD

And i think my newest puchages shall be FlatOut, Mario Sport Mix, Project Hammer, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword or Xenoblade...
I can't decide...
Can you help me with my choose?

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to www.n-agents.forumactief.com
Thank You !

AuthorMessage

cheapogamer4life

178. Posted:

@Mart: I'd go with the next one released...

On topic:
Family Movie Games(or somthing like that) for the little ones. They beat it in under 2 hours though.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

AuthorMessage

Martijzzzz

179. Posted:

@cheapogamer4life Yea, i think so to...
But only Mario Sport Mix got an Europe date (28-01-2011)... The others don't have any kind of date...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to www.n-agents.forumactief.com
Thank You !

AuthorMessage

Sadsack_Awesome

180. Posted:

Epic Mickey... BUT IT'S NOT WORKING!!!

Sadsack_Awesome