Showing 1 to 20 of 72
1. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 09:16 BST
TOP 10 Favorites!
1. Wario Land Shake it! 2. Metroid Prime 33. Klonoa4. Punch-Out!!5. Zack & Wiki6. Super Mario Galaxy7. Super Paper Mario8. Pikmin (New Play Control!)9. Elebits10. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
CLOSE, but no Ultra Ciggy! 1. WarioWare: Smooth Moves2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii - (Generic uncreative playing it safe visuals & presentation aside while giving you an enourmous amount of 1-Ups and Power ups like Trick 'R Treat candy on Halloween, while making coin collecting to 'gain' 1-ups and visiting the Mushroom houses completely & utterly POINTLESS and NOT including the oh so fun NSMB DS Vs Mode was a missed opertunity and a giant suger coated mean & green Luigi slap to the face....However, the controls and level design are brilliant! )
Top 10 WORST! 1. TMNT: Smash-Up!2. MadWorld3. Deadly Creatures4. Let's Tap!5. House of the Dead: Overkill6. No More Heroes7. Okami8. Dead Space: Extraction - (What an unenjoyable snore fest this is...Fun doesn't apply here dudes & dudettes!)9. Castlevania: Judgement
Edited on Tue 23rd August, 2011 @ 06:26 by WaveBoy
Currently Playing: Back to the Future! - NES
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
2. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 09:32 BST
1. Monster Hunter 3 (~tri)2. Monster Hunter Tri3. Monster Hunter 34. MH3~ Tri5. MHT6. MH37. MHTri8. モンスターハンター3（トライ）9. モンスターハンタートライ10. モンハンー3
Edited on Tue 23rd August, 2011 @ 08:24 by zezhyrule
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.
3. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 11:30 BST
I hate Monster Hunter Tri. It plain sucks.
...Comes from me who can't finish the goldfish mission after years.
It's a conspiracy, I tell you.http://backloggery.com/Matillion3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374
4. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 15:53 BST
1. Wii Sports Resort2. Super Mario Galaxy 23. Metroid: Other M4. Super Smash Bros. Brawl5. New Super Mario Bros. Wii6. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess7. Bully: Scholarship Edition8. Super Paper Mario9. Super Mario Galaxy 10. Metroid Prime Trilogy
11. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn12. Monster Hunter Tri13. Excite Truck14. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories15. Pikmin 216. Donkey Kong Country Returns17. Little King's Story18. The Godfather: Blackhand Edition19. Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Skies20. Mario Kart Wii
The 5 worst games in my collection:
1. pop'n rhythm (they took away the essential pop'n-Controller and tacked on unplayable Wii controls)2. MARVEL Super Hero Squad (boring beat'em up, sketchy loading, crappy 2p-cam, and way too long stages before you can save)3. PANGYA! Golf with Style (the original was all about online, this is a butchered, downtuned version with extremely long loading times)4. Line Rider Freestyle (Controls are overly complicated, editor is almost a science, physics are strange sometimes, feels broken at times)5. Rockstar presents Table Tennis (redundant once you've tried Wii Sports Resort's table tennis)
5. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 19:16 BST
1. Super Mario Galaxy2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess3. World of Goo4. Donkey Kong Country Returns5. Super Mario Galaxy 26. Muramasa: The Demon Blade7. Little King's Story8. Klonoa9. Super Paper Mario10. No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
Top 5 Worst:1. that Spongebob game2. Red Steel3. Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearer4. Metroid Other M5. Flingsmash
(note: none of these are bad games, I don't play bad games anymore)
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
I have a Let's Play channel? How?!
6. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 19:31 BST
Top 10 favorites:1. Super Smash Brothers: Brawl2. Super Mario Galaxy 23. Mega Man 94. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess5. Punch-Out!6. Warioware: Smooth Moves7. Sonic Colors8. Goldeneye 0079. Donkey Kong Country Returns10. Mariokart Wii
Top 5 WORST:1. Monster Hunter Tri2. No More Heroes3. Metroid: Other M4. Mad World5. Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles
Currently Playing:Zelda II: Adventure of Link
7. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 19:44 BST
Top 10. (in No real order) 1: Metroid Prime Trilogy 2: Resident Evil 43: Super mario Galaxy 24: New Super Mario Bros. Wii5: Little Kings story6: Arc Rise Fantasia 7: Super mario Sluggers8: Punch Out! 9: SSBB10: Kirby's Epic Yarn
Worst 51: Blast Works 2: Final fantasy Crystal Bearers 3: Epic Mickey 4: Guitar hero world tour 5: Wii Play
Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.
8. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 19:52 BST
1.Monster Hunter Tri 2.Call of Duty Black Ops (Ya I said It)3.Resident Evil 44.WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 (I have heard 2011 is better but I don't have so...)5.Red Steel 26.NSMBW7.Mario Kart8.Wii Sports Resort9.Wii Sports10.The Conduit
I only own 13 games so there are many games I have yet to play.
Edited on Sat 20th August, 2011 @ 19:59 by Splat
"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer
"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake
9. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 19:54 BST
1. No More Heroes2. One Piece: Unlimited Adventure3. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers4. Super Mario Galaxy5. Sin and Punishment: Star Successor6. Super Paper Mario7. MadWorld8. Goldeneye 0079. Super Smash Bros Brawl10. House of the Dead: Overkill
Worst 51. Wii Play2. Guitar Hero 53. Sonic and the Secret Rings4. Pokemon Rumble5. Castlevania: Judgment
Edited on Sat 20th August, 2011 @ 19:56 by Crystalking18
FF6: Release year- 1994Kefka's birthday - November 9thSo.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.
10. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 20:48 BST
1: Super Mario Galaxy 22: SSB Brawl3: Metroid Prime Trilogy4: Monster Hunter 35: Mario Kart Wii6: Super Mario Galaxy7: Animal Crossing City Folk8: Kirby's Epic Yarn9: New Super Mario Bros. Wii10: Super Paper Mario (Which is the best of the series btw)11: GoldenEye 00712: Wario Land Shake It!13: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess14: Excite Truck15: Resident Evil 416: Donkey Kong Country Returns17: Punch Out!!18: Madworld19: Okami20: Sin & Punishment Star Successor21: No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle 22: Dead Space Extraction23: Epic Mickey24: Mega Man 925: Black Ops26: Call of Duty 4 RE27: Little King's Story28: No More Heroes29: World of Goo30: The Conduit
Worst:Alone in the DarkBit. Trip seriesMetroid Other M
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
11. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 20:52 BST
BestI think I'll do my top 25 instead:1) Super Mario Galaxy 22) Super Smash Bros Brawl3) Super Mario Galaxy4) No More Heroes 25)Twilight Princess6) DKC: Returns7) Super Paper Mario8) Mario Strikers Charged9) Metroid Prime Trilogy10) Madworld11) Punch-Out12)Warioware Smooth Moves13) Kirby's Epic Yarn14) No More Heroes15) Pokemon Battle Revolution16) Wii Sports Resort17) Wario Land Shake It18) Tatsunoko vs Capcom19) Monster Hunter Tri20) Excitebots21) Sonic Colors22) New Super Mario Bros23) Mario Kart Wii24) Super Mario Sluggers25) A Boy And His Blob
The Top Ten Stinkers1)Epic Mickey2)Red Steel3)Conduit4)Conduit 25) Goldeneye6)Metroid: Other M7) Godzilla Unleashed8) Wii Party9) Wii Play10) Bomberman Land WiiI'll change somethings around later if I forgot somethings.
The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs
12. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 21:04 BST
1. Super Mario Galaxy Serie2. Metroid Prime Trilogy3. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess4. Donkey Kong Country Returns5. Resident Evil 46. Little King's Story7. NBA Jam8. Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles9. Muramasa: The Demon Blade10. A Boy and His Blob
11. Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros’ Treasure12. No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle 13. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars14. Virtua Tennis 4 (eh!!)15. The Godfather: Blackhand Edition
disappointments (aka, "games not necessary that bad, but games that disappointed the expectations"):
1. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers (that's really bad though!)2. Madworld3. Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop4. Conduit 25. Flingsmash
Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi
13. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 21:12 BST
Top 10:1.Super Smash Bros. Brawl2.Super Mario Galaxy3.Donkey Kong Country Returns4. Mario Kart Wii5. Super Paper Mario6. The Legend Of Zelda:Twilight Princess7. Epic Mickey8. Klonoa9. Wii Sports Resort10. Boom Blox: Smash Party
Worst 5:1.Final Fantasy CC:The Crystal Bearers (The guy looks like Thomas Bergen.)2.Wii Play3.Drawn To Life 24. Flingsmash5. Wii Party
Edited on Sat 20th August, 2011 @ 21:17 by SuperSpank
I ca vind party hay
14. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 21:34 BST
Let's make this top 20:1. Super Mario Galaxy 22. Super Mario Galaxy3. Super Paper Mario4. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories5. No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle6. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands7. No More Heroes8. Metroid Prime Trilogy9. Wario Ware: Smooth Moves10. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess11. Bit.Trip Runner12. Bit.Trip Flux13. Bit.Trip Void14. Bit.Trip Beat15. New Super Mario Bros. Wii16. Kirby's Epic Yarn17. Rock Band 318. Mario Kart Wii19. Geometry Wars: Galaxies20. Cave Story
15. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 21:49 BST
You can include WiiWare titles?....well then. If that's the case Mega Man 9 would be sky high close to the TOP for me. Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth, LostWinds and World of Goo! are also fantastic.
Contra ReBirth and Mega Man 10 however, for me were total dissapointments. Yet BIT TRIP FATE was hands down thee' worst WiiWare title I've ever layed my lizard fingers on.
Edited on Tue 23rd August, 2011 @ 06:28 by WaveBoy
16. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 22:08 BST
Top 10:1.Super Smash Bros. Brawl2.Super Mario Galaxy3.Donkey Kong Country Returns4. Mario Kart Wii5. Super Paper Mario6. The Legend Of Zelda:Twilight Princess7. Epic Mickey8. Klonoa9. Wii Sports Resort10. Boom Blox: Smash PartyWorst 5:1.Final Fantasy CC:The Crystal Bearers (The guy looks like Thomas Bergen.)2.Wii Play3.Drawn To Life 24. Flingsmash5. Wii Party
I'm still iffy on getting Wii Party, especiallly playing it solo which I will be doing most of the time. As for Wii Play...You've got to admit, 'Laser Hockey' and 'Targets' were pretty awesome in short bursts. It gives you a taste of what Duck Hunt could and would be like on the Wii.
And with Laser Hockey, using pointer controls to control your Laser Paddle felt totaly awesome and intuitive....Aside from Super Mario Galaxy and Wii Sports, Wii Play was a christmas present to me and it was one of the first Wii titles i ever played, so the wow factor was bumped up for me when i played Laser Hockey fo the first time. But because everything is so shallow, the fun doesn't last long. But it's a somewhat decent tech demo for $10. BUT if those two mini games i mentioned werent included in the mix I'd definitly throw it down as one of the worst.
Edited on Sat 20th August, 2011 @ 22:11 by WaveBoy
17. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 22:18 BST
10. Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles9. Resident evil Darkside Chronicles8. Metroid Other M7. Resident Evil Archives Resident Evil 06. Lego StarWars The Complete Saga5. Resident Evil Archives Resident Evil REmake4. Super Mario Galaxy3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl2. Metroid Prime Trilogy1. Resident Evil 4
Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750
18. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 22:22 BST
Is Mad World really that bad? I've never played it before. Oh and they may be very very hard to find now but if you can find any of the Resident Evil games in my top ten, the I would strongly encourage you to get them.
19. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 22:30 BST
I'm probably one of the worst people to ask about MadWorld, but based on the 2-3 hours i put into it i was utterly depressed. The 3D beat em up Genre in Sin City 'Comic Book' Black & White while pulling off repetitive kill combo's to muddy rap beats isn't my cup of Marshmellow coa coa. The game is dirt cheap, you can find it for $9.99 brand new pretty much anywhere. But....it seems to be a toss up/half & half based on the general opinion.
But yup! I couldn't bare the experience anymore, and switching over to No More Heroes was the best thing i ever did.....Awesome characters, funky blazing presentation and golden combat(depending) aside....The atrocious ugly frame rate chugging HUB world(especially), the repetitive mind numbing tedious time wasting unfun jobs and the repetitive straight forward empty-like unplished stage design kind of killed it for me..
.It makes for a horribe experience with sprinkles of awesomeness here and there. The Boss battles were probably the best thing about it for me overall.Yet funny enough I'm about to give NMH2 a chance.....8-Bit Jobs + NO Hub world has me pretty pumped.
Edited on Sat 20th August, 2011 @ 22:35 by WaveBoy
20. Posted: Sat 20th Aug 2011 22:44 BST
Now I feel crazy for liking Crystal Bearers....