Forums

Topic: Your Best Moments with Wii

Posts 61 to 65 of 65

kurtasbestos

・ Finishing Solo Mode for the first time in Art Style: ROTOHEX - possibly the most satisfying victory I've ever experienced in a video game.
・ Finally finishing level 4-7 everything in Art Style: Rotozoa.
・ Getting to re-play Cave Story after many years in a much nicer way than on my crappy old computer.
・ All of Okami, which is the first game in many years that I've taken the time to completely finish everything.
・ All of Lost in Shadow, the only Wii [non-WiiWare] game other than Okami that I completely finished and loved every minute of it.
・ Playing WarioWare and getting drunk with as many friends as I could cram into my tiny living room.
・ The same thing as above except more recently, in Japan, with different friends (none of whom speak English, making the game extra challenging for them), I have a wife now, and also our living room is actually kinda huge.

AQUIA BASE 10 BOXLIFE CUBELLO DIGIDRIVE light trax ORBIENT PiCTOBiTS precipice ROTOHEX Rotozoa ZENGAGE

Nintendo Network ID: kurtasbestos

Sentomi

Getting the Wii, of course! I remember it was sometime at the end of the school year, because we were filling up our pool, and me and my friends were chilling in it while it slowly filled up to the brim. I've been wanting one for months. When suddenly, my mom called me in and right in front of me in my house was the bundle of joy that kept me happy and entertained for years. Was such a beautiful moment I couldn't keep myself contained, we hooked it up, and the rest is amazing moments down memory lane.

Currently Playing:
XBOX360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Marvel Ultimate Alliance
P.C: Minecraft
iOS: Assassins Creed: Altairs Chronicles, Doodle God, Angry Birds

-DL-

First playing Super Mario Galaxy. It was delightful. I was long jumping around the moment that I gained control in the Starbit Festival. Heck, I waited two years to play that game.

Me on the internet: Twitter - YouTube - Soundcloud

Funny internet signature on Nintendo Life Dot Com

Ryno

1) Playing Wii Sports back when my wife and I were dating 2008-2009. We had some great times with bowling.
2) "Rediscovering" and then onto collecting retro games (NES and SNES) after downloading a couple of them from the VC.
3) Finding a totally new and awesome video game experience with Metroid Prime 3's wicked controls and overall amazing game.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

stromboli

for me it was The Force Unleashed. Using the nunchuk for the jedi effect or the strangling effect. Either that or Resident Evil 4.

Not only does the 3DS come with an SD card, but it also happens to come pre-installed with one, additional dimension.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.