Wii Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Showing 921 to 940 of 1,491

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

921. Posted:

Well @TysonQ7, there are others who are playing this at near the same pace as I am or even slower. @Tech101 and @paburrows haven't had as much time to play as many of us do, so I thought I'd help out at least a few people. I may be playing slowly, but that doesn't mean I'm just fooling around. I've been playing for 76 hours already, and I've completed at least 150 sidequests. You can laugh at me if you wish to, but I see no reason why you would. I'm just generally enjoying Xenoblade Chronicles, so is it a crime if I desire to take my time and complete every sidequest?

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

922. Posted:

Yes indeed I'm taking my time and its not by choice! I wish I had 4-5 hours a day to put towards this game but I simply don't. I'm lucky if I get that a week.

I'm about 20 hours or so in with about 50-60 quests complete. I had played the other day for a half an hour and all I did was go back and forth to two people in the refugee camp and completed like 6 quests between them. I already had all the items they needed so that was really cool. It was the one about the story and picture book.

Great game so far and I just love the look and feel of the environments. Really makes me feel like I'm there!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

923. Posted:

Beat the game! Love the part at the end where Fiora and Shulk kiss ♥ :*

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

Cipher

924. Posted:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Beat the game! Love the part at the end where Fiora and Shulk kiss ♥ :*

SPOIL D=

(I was expecting it to happen BUT STILL D=)

Edited on by Cipher

The Nintendo Channel: New Generation Gaming - new website now live!
E3 2014 Coverage: The Nintendo Channel @ E3 2014
Latest Review: Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)

Nintendo Network ID: jacktaylor | Twitter: TheNChannel

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

925. Posted:

@Tech101, that's a good amount of sidequests to have completed in only 20 hours my friend. The majority of my sidequests came from Colony 9, and I'm still locating new sidequests there. If you've reached the picture book sidequest, you don't have too many more to complete in the refugee camp. Afterwards, I'd check back at Colony 9. There should be some more sidequests available that you haven't completed yet. I'm really enjoying the atmosphere of this game as well. If these areas were this massive and weren't this interesting, I'd be too bored to play anymore. lol

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

926. Posted:

TysonQ7 wrote:

@G4L
I find it funny that your playing the informant, while you're playing the game more slowly than most. No trying to be hostile. I honestly am just amused by it.

i've been helping people out too and i keep getting stuck myself (right now i'm stuck at a UM in Sword Valley, i need to grind about four levels grr). Do you find me amusing as well? :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

927. Posted:

Thanks for defending my cause @theblackdragon. I don't think anyone else would have. :)

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

928. Posted:

C'mon Guys! A group attack? I said "not being hostile"! I'm sorry! I don't have anything against those who pace themselves or take their time! I guess I just have a messed up sense of humor...

cries

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

929. Posted:

I guess I'll inflict Break and @Tech101 can Topple. @theblackdragon can administer the Tranquilizer Bullet, and then we'll all just bash the living crap out of @TysonQ7. :)

I'm just kidding. lol

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

930. Posted:

Yeah but Tyson is level 81! Are we sure we can take him down. He is really good! :-P

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

931. Posted:

Hold on @Tech101, I'm having a vision... Yes, yes... It's all coming to me now. We must keep the chain attack going, and we should emerge victorious. lol

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

932. Posted:

Metal Blast, Monodo Cyclone, and Mag Storm. All three of you now have Daze.

OH YEAH.

Anyways, dunno why you took offense to me saying you are playing slowly. I mean, you spent around 70 hours and are about 25% done, while I'm at about 130 hours with 90% done. The past few pages have had you asking for advice, so that's why I found it a bit funny. Didn't mean to offend. Peace?

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

933. Posted:

Monado, show me the way!

Ah... Yes, peace. :D

I wish Xenoblade Chronicles did have a completion percentage feature, so you'd know if you've completed every sidequest, Heart-to-Heart and discovered every landmark including secret areas.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

934. Posted:

Well, it's easy for maps, as once you find every location and landmark, the map auto-fills. So yeah, there's that.

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

935. Posted:

That's funny. The Satorl Marsh map appeared completed, even though I had yet to visit the secret Shining Pond area. Maybe the map just appeared as if it had been completely revealed, though. I may be mistaken. The Shining Pond is the only secret area in the Satorl Marsh, correct?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

936. Posted:

@G4L
Yep.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

937. Posted:

that's why they're secret areas :3

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

938. Posted:

Can somebody please tell me where the hell that little son of a _____ Nikita is hiding in the Ether Mines!? I spent at least an hour trying to find that little bas____, and I combed every inch of those damn mines. I got fed up and just decided to begin scouting the Makna Forest. Are there any timed sidequests from previous areas that won't become available, since I ventured to the Makna Forest?

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

939. Posted:

G4L wrote:

Can somebody please tell me where the hell that little son of a _____ Nikita is hiding in the Ether Mines!? I spent at least an hour trying to find that little bas____, and I combed every inch of those damn mines. I got fed up and just decided to begin scouting the Makna Forest. Are there any timed sidequests from previous areas that won't become available, since I ventured to the Makna Forest?

Quests only become unavilable if something story-wise happens to a character or location. You would know when this happens. For example, if there were timed quests at the bottom of the ether mine, it would become unavilable after the mine blew up.

Oh, and Nikita (I forget which one he is) is either outside the mine or in the Nopon Refuge room with the shop.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

940. Posted:

@G4L: a gFAQs thread says he's actually outside the Mines, on the Splintered Path being attacked by a wolf or something. the Nopon should've told you that they 'left him outside to fend for himself' or something like that.

BEST THREAD EVER