Wii Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Showing 861 to 880 of 1,495

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

861. Posted:

@G4L
No. The camp has a set number of quests. The option is just there for those who didn't finish all of them yet.

Only expire wise quests I can think of that may be of any actual importance at your current location is when you accept a timed quest from a Nopon in the Marsh area. Even still, that only expires during a latter quest chain. (It's an easy quest so don't worry.)

BTW, the Refugee Camp is the only "hub" that does not get more quests over time. Or at least, that I know of. Remember, the affinity for the camp is called "Colony 6 Area", so the affinity doesn't change when you move them back.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

862. Posted:

Oh duh! My bad. I can't believe I hadn't caught on to that already. All of the affinity I'm gaining in the refugee camp will transfer over, when I migrate them back to Colony 6. Is it possible to complete sidequests (which would; otherwise, be accepted at the refugee camp) after you move them back to Colony 6? Or do those sidequests disappear altogether, after they're migrated? Once again, thanks for all your insight and patience @TysonQ7.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

863. Posted:

The times quests dissappear, as that is what expires them.
You don't need to retrieve the Camp's clothes supply while not in the camp, right?

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

864. Posted:

@TysonQ7, that sidequest you receive from the Nopon in the marsh area. Are you referring to the two Nopons located behind that marshy area on the upper level of the Bionis' Leg? Yeah, I guess they could resupply their clothing, once they've reached Colony 6.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

865. Posted:

No, I mean he actual "Marsh Area". As in a map. I don't want to post it to possible avoid spoilers.

AuthorMessage

WaluigiBag

866. Posted:

Please help me out! SPOILERS!

I arrived at the Refugee Camp and talked to Sharla, not knowing that it would quickly advance the story. Now, Juju has been taken by the Mechon and I need to go to Colony 6. Well, I wanted to talk to all of the NPCs at the Refugee Camp and in Gaur Plain. I already talked to some and have timed Quests. What will I miss from the NPCs if I go to Colony 6 right away? When will I be able to relax again and take on a lot of Quests? Can someone tell me what will happen without spoiling it for me? I do not want to miss anything. Thanks!

Edited on by WaluigiBag

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

867. Posted:

@WaluigiBag

Don't worry. They'll only expire when you "move" the residents there somewhere else, which is activated by a quest you will get sometime later. I'll give a notice when the quest becomes avaliable. So you have plenty of tIme to revisit and get those quests done.

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

868. Posted:

Did I happen to mention, how much I love this game!? :D

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

869. Posted:

Spoiler!

Got passed the Mechonis Core last night...
Wow.

...Just Wow.

AuthorMessage

Mr_DSi

870. Posted:

Does anyone know how to get to Imperial Villa in Alcamoth? I can't seem to find where I am supposed to go.

3DS: 3437-3059-8846
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lalalandtaco

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

871. Posted:

Mr_DSi wrote:

Does anyone know how to get to Imperial Villa in Alcamoth? I can't seem to find where I am supposed to go.

It should be at the teleporter at the end of the west wing... Where the guards say Melia's chamber is.

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

872. Posted:

Has anyone completed the Empress armor yet? I've only acquired the chest plate and leggings for Shulk & Reyn, so far. I've been battling a lot of Mechons, but they still haven't dropped the head wear, foot wear or gauntlets yet. I'd just like to know if I should keep waiting to acquire them from an enemy drop? I really like the Empress armor, but it does appear out of place. Also, I have Sharla equipped with all iron armor, right now. I can't decide if the increased defense is worth the lack of gem slots and agility, and I know Sharla uses Ether for her rifles. Does anybody have any insight they can offer?

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

873. Posted:

@G4L: I've got everything from the Empress set except for the headwear (multiples thereof, in fact — two sets of greaves, five arms, two plates, two leggings). I'm afraid I don't know exactly which enemies drop what, but if they were Mechon, I battled a lot of those guys back in the Bionis Leg/Ether Mine areas (i fell off a ledge and died quite a few times while working my way up the Ether Mine area, haha). :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

874. Posted:

I was looking through my Trials, and I just happened to notice one of the Records that didn't make much sense to me.

"Have Fiora give lots of gifts to that one special person."

The Record above had me wondering, "What the hell?" I just wanted to ask you guys, since you've seemed to know practically everything I've asked, thus far. Will I actually be given a chance to accomplish that Trial Record later on, or have I already blown any chances I've had of doing so? I'm asking, because I've completed every sidequest that has been available, so far. I never remember any sidequest involving Fiora giving gifts to anybody. Also, I'm trying to complete the last objective of the, "Mementos of a Lost Son," sidequest. I already found Cheryl's son's armor and his gun, but I haven't located his knife yet. Does anybody know where Cheryl's son's knife is located? I don't want to know it's exact whereabouts. I would just like to know which area it's found in, so I don't accidentally leave it behind.

@theblackdragon, thanks. An enemy dropped another Empress chest plate, the last time I played. It wasn't dropped by a Mechon either. I believe it was dropped by some type of Antol. Oh well, I'll probably just stumble across better armor that I like much more. Although, I would've preferred to possess a fully coordinated set of armor, for the meantime. :D

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

875. Posted:

@G4L The collectible blue orb items can be given as a gift from one party member to another to improve their affinity. Different party members will like different items so some will decrease the affinity between the two party members involved. The amount of hearts you see represent how much the party member liked or disliked the gift. Up to three hearts can be shown. The special person in question is probably Shulk and you will have a chance to complete it later.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

876. Posted:

@FonistofCruxis, thanks friend.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

877. Posted:

Yes, you've definitely seen Blue Orbs. You know, the Colectables? For your Colectapedia? Those are the things you can gift.

Also, I believe the Knife is in a "secret area" of Satorl Marsh. (Area after Ether Mines)

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

878. Posted:

@TysonQ7, Oh! Duh! How the heck do you offer the collectibles as gifts to another party member? I don't remember any tutorial for doing that. By the way, thanks. I'll inform you if the knife was found there @TysonQ7.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

879. Posted:

To gift it, open the items section, go to the "Collectable" page, select something, and then chose the giver and receiver!
Warning though! Certain characters like and dislike certain item types. The affinity between the two will either rise or fall ( a very miniscule amount) depending on the item and type.

Also, when I said I "think" the knife was there, it was a but of an untruth. I'm 100% Certain it was there.

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

880. Posted:

Ha! OK, @TysonQ7. I guess I won't need to inform you then. :D

Thanks again.

I think I'll just cycle through every collectible, until I find a gift that increases affinity. Then I'll reload the game, and I'll know which collectibles I should gift to my party members.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro