Wii Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Showing 641 to 660 of 1,499

AuthorMessage

Mr_DSi

641. Posted:

Finally beat him. Thanks for your help everyone!

3DS: 3437-3059-8846
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lalalandtaco

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

642. Posted:

@someBitTripFan You may need to do some level grinding. I couldn't beat them until I was level 40. Equipping some gems should help too like gems that boost strength for Reyn or gems that boost agility for Dunban. Also, you should aim on the Solidum telethia first and command your allies to focus on that first too.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

pixelman

643. Posted:

G4L wrote:

Why is that @SMEXIZELDAMAN? The, "TLoZ: Skyward Sword," thread never had a, "Spoilers Alert," attached to the end of the title, and there were tons of spoilers in that thread. So quit trolling. :P

If there are spoilers, then there needs to be a spoiler warning. Requesting such a basic thing isn't anywhere close to trolling.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

I-U

644. Posted:

"You want it, you got it!"

If you can't tell, I like the attitude of Xord, which is the boss I'm currently working on. Though I've gotten my butt handed to me during the previous sitting I did, I find Xord charming in that arrogant, taunting villain kind of way. I've been enjoying the plains a lot, and Sharla is one hot female character:

Untitled

Edited on by I-U

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

645. Posted:

Glad everyone's enjoying Xenoboob.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

pikku

646. Posted:

Ewwwww Xenoboobs D:

/me throws game out

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

647. Posted:

I must be one of the few people that beat Xord first time round. I'm not just saying that because of you guys, a lot of people on other websites seemed to have a lot of trouble with him too.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

648. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

I must be one of the few people that beat Xord first time round. I'm not just saying that because of you guys, a lot of people on other websites seemed to have a lot of trouble with him too.

I beat him the first time around as well, I've only had trouble with unique monsters GANGING UP ON ME!
Oh well. I'm currently at Makna Forest.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

649. Posted:

wait guys i'm not sure i'm playing a jrpg. i've only played an hour or so and it's already good. and the main character isn't annoying or worthlessly generic. and it doesn't constantly waste your time. and it isn't even on a handheld.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

I-U

650. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Xord isn't really the problem in that battle, more so the cluster of Mechons present for it within that small area. I've beaten that encounter now, but those Mechon did move me around a bit during the battle, and if by chance I become toppled, they'll start clustering around and attack. Thank goodness for Sharla though, it was only due to my revival of her that the party got the health resource it needed to build up for the second finishing Chain Attack. I saw a video where the Xord encounter ended with one chain, but I got unlucky.

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

651. Posted:

I'm trying to complete the, "Pride and Courage," sidequest in Colony 9, but I can't find Niranira anywhere. I've searched the Hazzai Cape over and over again, with no luck. I've even combed the enitirety of Colony 9, in my desperation. Can someone please tell me how to find Niranira? Do I need to advance the story, or am I just overlooking something? I'm becoming seriously irritated with this game right now. I hope someone can help me soon, because this is beginning to ruin this game for me.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

SamuraiShyGuy

652. Posted:

G4L wrote:

I'm trying to complete the, "Pride and Courage," sidequest in Colony 9, but I can't find Niranira anywhere. I've searched the Hazzai Cape over and over again, with no luck. I've even combed the enitirety of Colony 9, in my desperation. Can someone please tell me how to find Niranira? Do I need to advance the story, or am I just overlooking something? I'm becoming seriously irritated with this game right now. I hope someone can help me soon, because this is beginning to ruin this game for me.

To be honest, I think you're ruining the game for yourself. Just advance the story and forget about Niranira. I've never heard of her. You can always come back to Colony 9 lickety-split, so why not get a move on with saving the world and all? ;)

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

AuthorMessage

I-U

653. Posted:

G4L wrote:

Can someone please tell me how to find Niranira?

http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Niranira

If you have combed the entirety of Colony 9, time may be the issue.

AuthorMessage

Chuie

654. Posted:

haha just beat it love this game so much

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

655. Posted:

G4L wrote:

He's on the Eastern part of a cliff on that little island north of the Residental District.
I've done almost all the Side-Quests I've come across. Only ones I haven't done are the Friendship between Shulk and Reyn--I don't have two females yet, the one where you have to get that item behind the level 40 Brog that can insta-kill me, and some delivery mission to some guy I haven't met.

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

656. Posted:

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

G4L wrote:

To be honest, I think you're ruining the game for yourself. Just advance the story and forget about Niranira. I've never heard of her. You can always come back to Colony 9 lickety-split, so why not get a move on with saving the world and all? ;)

BECAUSE THAT'S NOT HOW THESE GAMES WORK!!!
If you Are in an important situation, like SPOILER when Juju is about to be killed, you don't hurry to his location...
You do SIDEQUESTS!
And that's really what this game is all about.

AuthorMessage

SamuraiShyGuy

657. Posted:

You don't have to do the sidequests if you don't want. I find them boring and pointless. And if that's "how the game works" then that's stupid. Your friend is about to die, but I'll go do some fetch quests in the meantime...no, I'm saving my friend first.

Edited on by SamuraiShyGuy

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

658. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

WHAT?! How is that even possible? Its only been out in your region for just over a week. How much did you play each day?

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Chuie

659. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

WHAT?! How is that even possible? Its only been out in your region for just over a week. How much did you play each day?

um hours hours hours and hours i cant help it it was so addictive and i can beat games quick i beat tales of legendia in 3 days :P on my 2nd playthorugh of the game

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

660. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

um hours hours hours and hours i cant help it it was so addictive and i can beat games quick i beat tales of legendia in 3 days :P on my 2nd playthorugh of the game

What did you think of the ending? Which of the two final boss themes did you like more? As epic as The god slaying sword is, I preferred the one for the first two phases of the fight which I'm not saying the name of as that's a spoiler.

Neilloggery