Wii Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Showing 621 to 640 of 1,472

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

621. Posted:

I hope its not. That city is hugh. I've done about that many quests in that area but have like 15 more to go. Plus I haven't even took every quest yet.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

622. Posted:

I've only found 6 other sidequests, so far. I'm sure there are many more, because I've only unlocked one affinity star for Colony 9.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

623. Posted:

Really. If you talk to the right people at the right time of day I've got three from one peoson twice. That's just 6 right there.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

624. Posted:

No @Tech101, I ment my overall affinity rating in Colony 9, not how many affinity stars I've received from villagers.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

625. Posted:

G4L wrote:

This game is a beast! It took me 4 1/2 hours to scout Colony 9 completely, finish 7 sidequests and I only advanced the story once.

Colony 9 is also one of the smallest areas in the game, isn't it?

It is but there are only four other area with lots of residents to accept quests from. Most other areas only have a few travelers or merchants that will have quests for you.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

626. Posted:

Oh I was talking about quest actually. Some of the people give you multiple quest if you repeat talk.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

627. Posted:

I'm finally getting used to the combat system, it is actually pretty easy once you understand it. I'm really impressed with the scope of this game, I feel like I can run forever without hitting a load screen. I also like how open the game is, it's funny running into an area with level 70+ monsters then getting clobbered. I don't know how anyone else feels about that, but I like the lack of restricted areas. Has anyone else just taken a few minutes to enjoy the night sky? Every time it turns to night, I like to stare out at the stars, it's truly beautiful. I'm really glad I took a chance on this game, it's amazing.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

628. Posted:

There's still one landmark I'm unable to reach in Colony 9. I'll find out where it's located later, so I can ask if any of you guys know how to reach it. Although, I have this overwhelming inkling that I won't be able to reach it until I advance the story to a certain point. :P

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

Mr_DSi

629. Posted:

Hey guys. I'm stuck once again... This time I'm stuck with Xord. I do not know how to defeat it and I have spent close to two hours trying to do so. I think I'm supposed to use a chain attack, is that right? The thing is that I can never get the three bars needed for the chain attack. Why is it that I die so much? I spent the same amount of time on the Mechon M72 boss. Are these bosses supposed to be hard or do I just suck? Help Please

3DS: 3437-3059-8846
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lalalandtaco

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

630. Posted:

You can't beat it unless you use a chain attack to you need to fight his minions first to build up the chain attack gauge. Also, make sure you use an attack that inflicts break followed by one that inflicts topple in the chain attack.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Mr_DSi

631. Posted:

Okay. Thank you for clarifying that for me. Did you also have a lot of trouble with the bosses, or am I just bad?

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

632. Posted:

Not the two you mentioned but yes, there were some bosses I had a lot of trouble with. The ones I had the most trouble with were Tyrea with the Soldum telethia, the boss fight in sword valley and the boss fight against Lorithia.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Mr_DSi

633. Posted:

Man then I should maybe do some level grinding or something...

AuthorMessage

Mr_DSi

634. Posted:

I CAN'T DO IT! MY TEAM KEEPS ON DYING! I CAN NEVER REACH THE THREE BARS! SOMEONE HELP ME, THIS IS GETTING FRUSTRATING!!

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

635. Posted:

Landing critical hits is useful for raising the party gauge so try use attacks in their most effective positions like hitting the back of an enemy with backslash and hitting the side of an enemy with slit edge.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

636. Posted:

I died at Xord too. I beat him after I switched over to controlling Sharla instead of Shulk. I just sat back and healed everyone as needed. Before I knew it I had three bars full on the Party Gauge.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

637. Posted:

Woah this thread for srs should have a "warning: spoilers" tag at the end of it :O

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

638. Posted:

Why is that @SMEXIZELDAMAN? The, "TLoZ: Skyward Sword," thread never had a, "Spoilers Alert," attached to the end of the title, and there were tons of spoilers in that thread. So quit trolling. :P

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

639. Posted:

G4L wrote:

Why is that @SMEXIZELDAMAN? The, "TLoZ: Skyward Sword," thread never had a, "Spoilers Alert," attached to the end of the title, and there were tons of spoilers in that thread. So quit trolling. :P

I'm not trolling at all, and if that thread had them I think it'd be nice to have that included too. It's nice to have a friendly warning to people if they don't want parts of the game to get spoiled.

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

640. Posted:

@Mr_DSi : I beat Xord yesterday. My characters were under-leveled also. I recommend using Sharla's Thunder Bullet (It always can do damage) and primarily healing and shooting.When you have the chance to chain attack, Have Sharla break, Reyn topple, and Shulk unload a highly leveled up backslice or Monado Buster. His second form is a breeze.

@FonistofCruxis: Yeah Solidum Telethia and Tyrea are causing me problems. Got any tips?

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan