Wii Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Showing 601 to 620 of 1,474

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

601. Posted:

after five hours of nonstop playing I can safely say... This game is amazing! 0.0

I went into this game thinking, ok yeah this game must be over hyped (as most usually are) and I'll end up playing another average rpg with awful boring turn based battling... But no. The battle system is awesome (It's like White knight chronicles battle system but done the right way) The story just pulls you in. The battles oh my gosh. SPOILER (fought the spider battle awesome) END SPOILER.

It's like What you see on screen is what you are going to fight. Not like most rpgs that will show a horde of enemies and you end up facing maybe 4-6 of them before a cutscene. Oh man This game is awesome. :D

Though the only downside would be all the things they toss at you in the way of battle instructions. Just when I thought I was getting good at the battle system, the game says "nope here is another arm you can control." which is not a bad thing, but can be overwhelming. :P

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

602. Posted:

I'm not gonna lie. I think this game is good but I don't think it's ZOMGEPIC. I can't... for some reason I cant play more then an hour. Idk why. I don't have that, don't wanna stop playing! Feeling.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

603. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

I'm not gonna lie. I think this game is good but I don't think it's ZOMGEPIC. I can't... for some reason I cant play more then an hour. Idk why. I don't have that, don't wanna stop playing! Feeling.

Well, how far are you? I had that feelings at first, but then the game picked up and OMG IT'S SO AMAZING.
But seriously, keep playing. You'll get hooked.
Unless of course you're an evil person. Which may be likely, considering how sinister your avatar is.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

604. Posted:

bonesy91 wrote:

after five hours of nonstop playing I can safely say... This game is amazing! 0.0

I went into this game thinking, ok yeah this game must be over hyped (as most usually are) and I'll end up playing another average rpg

Me too. I'm probably about where you are--I just met Juju's hot sister. I think it's too soon to give this game a verdict but I am surprised how good this game is so far, except the combat could be a lot better. It really doesn't give you much control over what's happening--it's still fun, but a really tough boss could stop this game dead in its tracks for me.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

605. Posted:

@Gamesake
Well, that's your problem, not the games. :P

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

606. Posted:

Actually the combat is great and you do have a lot of control over what happens. Your AI controlled partners do a great job and whenever you get a premonition of a fatal attack you can warn an ally and tell them what move to use. You can also string up combos where you choose every move that everyone does and (assuming you play as Shulk) have control of the battles between mechon.

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

607. Posted:

I agree about the combat being deep now. At first no. I can see how its going to get a lot harder. Definitely fun now for sure!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

608. Posted:

I am in the spoilers

Marsh

Also it's not sinister it's sexy!

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

609. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

I am in the spoilers

Marsh

Also it's not sinister it's sexy!

If you've only been in Satorl marsh in the daytime, change it to night, it is simply beautiful. Also, wasn't that music in the cutscene after the ether mine epic? Its called Unfinished battle and is my favourite song in the game. Unfortunately, that's the only time you hear it.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

610. Posted:

I think so but I didn't like the song in the actual mine. It kinda seemed liked it looped too much... or maybe cause I got lost more then a couple times. I think this is why I couldn't play for more than an hour. Just that area.

Wait yes! I just went to YOUTUBE! That's when THEY arrived right. Yeah that was awesome!

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

StreetRat

611. Posted:

I feel really bad because I'm ignoring a ton of quests. There's just SOOOOO much to do in this game, and with schoolwork, 2 jobs, and other activities, I don't have the necessary time.

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

612. Posted:

I still haven't begun playing Xenoblade Chronicles just yet, because I just began playing Super Mario Galaxy not too long ago. I want the ability to give Xenoblade Chronicles my full and undivided gaming attention. Will anybody else be conquering the daunting task of completing all of the near 500 sidequests, like I'll be challenging myself to do?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

613. Posted:

G4L wrote:

I still haven't begun playing Xenoblade Chronicles just yet, because I just began playing Super Mario Galaxy not too long ago. I want the ability to give Xenoblade Chronicles my full and undivided gaming attention. Will anybody else be conquering the daunting task of completing all of the near 500 sidequests, like I'll be challenging myself to do?

Well, I'm trying. I just hope I don't miss any...

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

614. Posted:

@TysonQ7, I'll be searching every area at every time of day, in order to make sure I don't leave any sidequests behind. I also believe you are forced to return to certain areas later on, in order to activate certain sidequests. This means you should probably return to previous areas regularly, and possibly survey those areas at different times of day as well. This is probably the only strategy that will guarantee you'll complete every sidequest in the game. It's a really good thing Xenoblade Chronicles' scenery is so damn beautiful and awe inspiring. I'll actually be much obliged to have the chance to appreciate them over and over again. :P

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

615. Posted:

I just bought and equipped Homs Chestplate armor for Sharla.
Untitled
Trouble is I can't find the plate part. I think that merchant must have screwed me. Did anyone else encounter this problem?

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

616. Posted:

I just picked this game up. I am loving it so far! (btw I wasn't expecting that kind of opening! 0.0)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more!
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

617. Posted:

@Gamesake, maybe the chestplate armor is in two seperate pieces. I mean, look at those lady lumps she has. Is that a tad bit of side-nipple I'm seeing? :P

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

618. Posted:

I would really love to read an article on NintendoLife informing us of how well Xenoblade Chronicle's NTSC sales are doing so far. :P

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

619. Posted:

G4L wrote:

I would really love to read an article on NintendoLife informing us of how well Xenoblade Chronicle's NTSC sales are doing so far. :P

Unless the game entered the top 10 for the week, we're not gonna have a clue.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

620. Posted:

This game is a beast! It took me 4 1/2 hours to scout Colony 9 completely, finish 7 sidequests and I only advanced the story once.

Colony 9 is also one of the smallest areas in the game, isn't it?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro