Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,534

FonistofCruxis

Tech101 wrote:

What are the rewards for most of the side quests? Are they worth it?

Not really, most of the rewards are weapons and armour that you could easily the find without doing sidequests but there are a few sidequests that have rewards that you can only get through those sidequests.

SamuraiShyGuy

So I'm wondering, what is this art book going to be like? A real book or just a couple pictures folded in half with some staples in the middle? I probably shouldn't get my expectations too high.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Spoony_Tech

Actually I've seen some pretty good art books for video games lately! The last two I've had were really nice.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SamuraiShyGuy

One of the things that has me most excited for it is the fact that they kept the European localization. I like the accents and it gives the game a neat foreign feel.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Nintendaholic

so excited. i preordered it. picking it up as soon as gamestop opens friday

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

paburrows

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

So I'm wondering, what is this art book going to be like? A real book or just a couple pictures folded in half with some staples in the middle? I probably shouldn't get my expectations too high.

Yeah I'm wondering about the art book, it would be awesome if it was the size of one of those stratigy guides that you can buy, but I'm guessing that its around 20 pages or so and small.

Edited on by paburrows

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

BenAV

KaiserGX wrote:

I can use her right??!?!

Yeah, you can control any character that you like as long as they're in your party at the time, which she is for most of the game.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Chariblaze

So is the artbook out of stock now? I was planning it for over a month to preorder 8 days before it came out, but the listing for the artbook disappeared from the listing.

Chariblaze

Nintenbro

@Chariblaze, I believe so my friend. The artbook was included in the product details, when I pre-ordered just a few days ago. I just checked, and it's not included in the product details anymore.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Yanchamaru

I ordered Xenoblade at Gamespot today and the store manager could not find any information about the artbook after checking the upcoming inventory records. She told me Nintendo could bundle the artbook with the game but that was just a guess.

Yanchamaru

Popyman

From what I've seen the art book isn't that great anyway, it's only 20 pages long...

I had no idea this game was coming out so soon! I realized it the other day and I'm going to be getting it for sure...even though I'm a bit doubtful about it. Besides the whole living on giants thing, nothing I've seen has really wowed me. I'm hoping my impression of it is changed once I start playing.

EDIT: Also, do any of the playable characters use long range weapons? I think I read somewhere about a girl who has guns but she's a healer--is she the only one?

Edited on by Popyman

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Spoony_Tech

@Popyman Look at the picture posted on the previous pages. Might explain a lot for ya!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Popyman

Ohhh, silly me. I will most likely be using her a lot.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

kkslider5552000

She seems pretty "talented". Average "talent" for anime though.

Also this game is only like 2 or 3 days away. Which coincidentally, is probably how long I will spend total playing the game at least.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Objection

For anyone who's already playing it, any tips on the Tentacle boss about 6 hrs in? Is it just attack the tentacles first or what? I'm also having trouble with the Mechon in the area before, there's too many and they swamp me every time.

Great game so far, fun combat. Everyone waiting for 2 more days, it's worth the wait.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.