Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Posts 461 to 480 of 1,534

SamuraiShyGuy

Gamestop finally got me. If I do decide to get this game, it's for sure gonna be at Gamestop due to their exclusive art book preorder dealio.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Cia

Tech101 wrote:

A game like this isn't to bad. Anything with the name Elder Scrolls in it will be a game I don't have time for anymore! I can play a couple of hours and feel like I've done something unlike oblivion where it takes sometimes that long just to explore one cave you happen across.

Xenoblade took me 110 hours to finish. Are you sure you've got the time for that?

Cia

Spoony_Tech

Well I didn't say I would beat it in one week LOL. It will probably take me to the next best game The Last Story. At least a few months. Now Skyrim would take me over a year because I like to do everything I can!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I'm getting super hyped to fire up my Wii again! Can't wait to take on a real RPG again on a console. I've been playing them on the DS and 3ds but its been forever since I've played a console version! Then alone a great RPG this one will be! Two more weeks can't come quick enough!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Aiyoku

Xenoblad is truely a great game! Finished it in 80 hours
Anyone played Shadow hearts (all 3 of em?)

Aiyoku

paburrows

So I'm not really an RPG guy, but I love Zelda and I love Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and A2. Way back when I loved the original Final Fantasy and Phantasy stars, but got disinterested in RPGs. But I see all the hype over this games and the article in Nintendo Power impressed me a lot.

So my question is if I were to get this will I be over my head? Will I regret it any?

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

kkslider5552000

Well I tend to think if something is good enough the idea of "not liking a genre" is often pretty silly (example, my brother doesn't like JRPGs but loves Chrono Trigger). But that's just me.

This game seems like a must have game unless everyone ever is a lying liar.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Spoony_Tech

What kkslider said. Also if your excited about what you read I believe you have already answered your own question. I've been looking forward to this for a long time. I think I'm going to like this more then skyward sword!

MERG said:

paburrows

I prebought it.

Nintenbro

@paburrows, that was an intelligent purchase my friend. Did you pre-order it from GameStop, so you'll receive the exclusive art book?

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Vincent294

I need to get this game.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

paburrows

G4L wrote:

@paburrows, that was an intelligent purchase my friend. Did you pre-order it from GameStop, so you'll receive the exclusive art book?

That was one of the main reason why I pre-ordered it.

SamuraiShyGuy

I can't wait to play this game. Did you guys know that the open world is the size of real life Japan? I read that in the Nintendo Power interview I believe. And apparently nothing is off limits. If you see something in the distance, you can run there seamlessly. That's what I'm anticipating most, the sprawling landscapes.

Also, Nintendo Power gave it a 9.0.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

FonistofCruxis

@SamuraiShyGuy That's right, there are no invisible walls or anything like that. There's even an achievement in the game that you get by jumping of the Bionis and dying.

Nintenbro

I've been informed that Xenoblade Chronicles can require up towards 200 hours of gameplay time, if you want to complete it 100%. Is this true?

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

luksatka

for those, who join the to the Internet Wii and would like 500 points, so let me write to my e-mail luksatka@g ... there and tell you how to do it and commented Please, write your Wii number: D

Thanks

for those, who join the to the Internet Wii and would like 500 points, so let me write to my e-mail luksatka@gmai...

G4L wrote:

I've been informed that Xenoblade Chronicles can require up towards 200 hours of gameplay time, if you want to complete it 100%. Is this true?

While there is a lot of content in Xenoblade, I think 100 hours might be pushing it a bit.
I'm up to the final boss and have probably completed about half of the sidequests, and only i've clocked about 100 hours.

Jamouse

FonistofCruxis

G4L wrote:

That wouldn't surprise me if it was true. It took me 120 hours to beat and I still could've played for much longer but IMO, the sidequests are more quantity over quality for the most part with this game.

Spoony_Tech

What are the rewards for most of the side quests? Are they worth it?

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.