Wii Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Showing 421 to 440 of 1,495

AuthorMessage

Blaze

421. Posted:

@mariofanatic128 Thanks! The reason I'm so interested in it is because my brother has it and it looks like something I'd really enjoy with such a massive world!

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

422. Posted:

I just beat it and the ending was amazing! It was definitely worth spending all those hours on it (just under 120). The final boss fight was epic and the music in it was great but I think the music in the first two phases of the fight are better than the music in the final phase of the fight and I beat the final boss on my first try at level 84 with my party being Shulk/Rikki/Sharla. I'll post my overall opinion on the game later. Also, does anyone else think they might have made the ending the way they did for a prequel to be made?

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

423. Posted:

I loved this game and its a 9/10 for me but very close to a 10/10. I would give the graphics a 10/10 as they are some of the best on the Wii, some of the best examples are the beauty of Satorl marsh at night and the vast landscape of the Bionis leg. I would also give the amazing soundtrack a 10/10 even though my favoruite song only plays in one cutscene which is Unfinished battle. I would give the fantastic story and characters a 10/10 even if there are a few plotholes left at the end but I'm hoping that they're going to make a prequel.

But the gameplay is the most important aspect of any game and while it has an enjoyable and unique battle system and a fantastically designed world to explore, there are some flaws that I feel bring the game down. Firstly, this is the first action-rpg I've played where I really had problems with the AI. For example, Sharla is the main healer of the game and while she often does do her job well, there were quite a number of times where she wouldn't Sometimes she would pointlessly heal us at the start of a battle and then not bother to heal me or an ally when our HP was dangerously low and this caused some deaths that wouldn't have happened if she did her job better. Also, if you only do some of the quests like I did (or none at all) then you will have to do hours of grinding towards the end of the game which is very tedious. I also felt that the quests were quantity over quality but overall it is still one of the best games on the Wii.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

424. Posted:

All you people who hacked your Wii's to import Xenoblade just wasted your time. The game is coming to America in April (possibly as a GameStop exclusive).

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/09LPao0thCWTobgndPH5UTuz...

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

425. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

All you people who hacked your Wii's to import Xenoblade just wasted your time. The game is coming to America in April (possibly as a GameStop exclusive).

they also got a cassic controller and soundtrack unlike us.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

426. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

they also got a cassic controller and soundtrack unlike us.

Well then NoA sucks. But we all know that. :-P

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

427. Posted:

Can't wait to finally play this.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

Rensch

428. Posted:

Should get back to this once again. I haven't played it much for the last two months.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

429. Posted:

If anyone is wondering whats happening to all the Monado: beginning of the world pre-orders on Amazon. Anyone who pre-ordered it from there will get this e-mail:

Hello,

We're contacting you about order #104-1665660-1281053 for "Monado: Beginning of the World." We recently learned that we won't be able to offer the game directly from Amazon.com. We're very sorry about this.

As a result, we've canceled your order and you have not been charged. We appreciate that you chose Amazon.com to pre-order "Monado: Beginning of the World," and are sorry that we were unable to fulfill the order.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

I found this out from Gonintendo btw.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

430. Posted:

Completed this Thursday night. 150 hours play on the clock. Anyone know if the new game+ is worth my while?

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

JGMR

431. Posted:

WOW! Achamoth has got to be one of the most incredible surroundings ever conceived. This game doesn't seem to stop amazing me.

Here's it's day-time soundtrack :

Edited on by JGMR

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

iamthezenmaster

432. Posted:

playing time about 10 hours now, party lvl 20, Heading for colony six,

The story is picking up momentum at great speed. I've had the 'playing mario galaxy the first time' feeling now a few times playing Xenoblade = rare and awesome

New Super Mario Bros Wii, League of legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone,

Waiting for Smash Bros 3DS.

AuthorMessage

iamthezenmaster

433. Posted:

The story is picking up momentum at great speed. I've had the 'playing mario galaxy the first time' feeling now a few times playing Xenoblade = rare and awesome

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

434. Posted:

iamthezenmaster wrote:

It gets better. Just wait until you see the spoiler removed and spoiler removed levels.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

iamthezenmaster

435. Posted:

ca'nt wait, this weekend i want to gain al lot of hours.

AuthorMessage

JGMR

436. Posted:

The red controller is also sold separately :

UK Amazon

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

437. Posted:

so apparently Gamespot gave Xenoblade GOTY for Wii instead of Zelda. At first I was impressed at them not being predictable or pandering to fanboys (similar to when World of Goo beat Brawl for IGN) but then I remember they thought Skyward Sword was a huge dissappointment in a laughably bad review and realize that's the only reason it won.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

438. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so apparently Gamespot gave Xenoblade GOTY for Wii instead of Zelda.

And King of Fighters XIII won their Fighting game of the year award. They keep this up and I might actually start respecting that site.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

439. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

And King of Fighters XIII won their Fighting game of the year award. They keep this up and I might actually start respecting that site.

there were other fighting games this year? I mean there was Marvel vs. Capcom 3 but I think the Ultimate version has been (thankfully) ignored so much that it actually took away the relevence of the original release.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

440. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

there were other fighting games this year? I mean there was Marvel vs. Capcom 3 but I think the Ultimate version has been (thankfully) ignored so much that it actually took away the relevence of the original release.

It went up against Street Fighter 4, Dead or Alive: Dimension, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom, and Mortal Kombat and still came out on top. I'd say that's progress.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~