Wii Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Showing 301 to 320 of 1,491

AuthorMessage

BenAV

301. Posted:

Comes out in Australia tomorrow.
Can't wait!
Gonna go buy it in the morning and then come straight home to play it all day.
=P

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

edhe

302. Posted:

Has anyone successfully downloaded the Nintendo Treasures soundtrack yet?

I've google searched the problem, and many people are having the same problem. It keeps finishing early (instead of the full 100MB+ .zip file, I get anywhere below 12MB, and the zip is corrupted unless it's downloaded in it's entirety).

I've tried a different browser, and I've even tried a download manager that someone in a similar thread promised would definitely allow you to download it without any problems, but I still can't get it.

I might just seek out the (full) paid soundtrack...

My Backloggery
Wii #: 2706 9539 1977 4210
Yes. I have Wii Music
Edwardpon playplay Xenoblade Chronicles
WarioWare D.I.Y
Even I don't know how to pronounce my username
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

ville10

303. Posted:

No luck for me either. The way I see it I have the right to own it, so I'll download it from somewhere else if I need to. Still hoping they will fix it though. Somehow it would feel better to download it through Nintendo.

ville10

AuthorMessage

Rensch

304. Posted:

edhe wrote:

Has anyone successfully downloaded the Nintendo Treasures soundtrack yet?

I've google searched the problem, and many people are having the same problem. It keeps finishing early (instead of the full 100MB+ .zip file, I get anywhere below 12MB, and the zip is corrupted unless it's downloaded in it's entirety).

I've tried a different browser, and I've even tried a download manager that someone in a similar thread promised would definitely allow you to download it without any problems, but I still can't get it.

I might just seek out the (full) paid soundtrack...

I mailed Nintendo and tried everything they suggested, to no avail. It was all the basic stuff like cookie settings. Basically stuff they tell everyone by default if they don't know the solution. For me it does finish to 100%, but even then the file's is still corrupted. At least I now know I am not the only one with this problem.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

BenAV

305. Posted:

Time to go and buy this amazing game.
Back later. :)

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

306. Posted:

Bought Xenoblade today but was too afraid to play it. Afraid that I'm not able to put it down once I'm in. :)
It might consume my life for the next few weeks once I load it up, so I wait for the right moment.
Need to finish two other Wii games I'm halfway through anyway.

But I've tested the Red Classic Controller Pro that came with the game.
It's my first CC Pro. Cool thing. Much better than the old Non-Pro.

Edited on by SKTTR

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

BenAV

307. Posted:

It's crazy how little stock they've got of this.
It just came out in Australia today and the main EB Games here in Melbourne only got two copies of the game in.
Lucky for me, I got the second of those two copies so I'm about to start playing.

On another note, I like it how the Australian copy has an actual soundtrack CD rather than a downloadable version.

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

308. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

It just came out in Australia today and the main EB Games here in Melbourne only got two copies of the game in.
Lucky for me, I got the second of those two copies so I'm about to start playing.

On another note, I like it how the Australian copy has an actual soundtrack CD rather than a downloadable version.

Soundtrack?? CD?? Downloadable?? Where???

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

BenAV

309. Posted:

SKTTR wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Soundtrack?? CD?? Downloadable?? Where???

Well as far as I've heard the European version comes with a downloadable soundtrack from the game off Club Nintendo or something (unless that's stopped now, I wouldn't know because I'm not in Europe), and the Australian version comes with the CD packed in with the game.

Edited on by BenAV

AuthorMessage

edhe

310. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

Well as far as I've heard the European version comes with a downloadable soundtrack from the game off Club Nintendo or something (unless that's stopped now, I wouldn't know because I'm not in Europe), and the Australian version comes with the CD packed in with the game.

Is it the same soundtrack, i.e. the partial one of about 12 tracks?

~~~

Here's a niggle I have with the game. Who gets annoyed when you're climbing up a wall, and your friends materialise beside you and shunt you off the wall?

Everything else is tops though. I like the character animation in particular, and how the characters react to each other. But mostly the gameplay. I'm currently 30 minutes into the trek across the back of the bionis.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery
Yes. I have Wii Music
WarioWare D.I.Y
Follow a cow?

AuthorMessage

BenAV

311. Posted:

edhe wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Is it the same soundtrack, i.e. the partial one of about 12 tracks?

Yeah, just the same thing but on a CD lol

AuthorMessage

BenAV

312. Posted:

Unfortunately I can't go forever without sleeping.
Been playing for about 12 hours straight since I got the game and it's so hard to stop playing, but I must get a bit of a sleep and resume in the morning.
Best game I've played in a while, it's meeting all my expectations for it.

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

313. Posted:

I got it a few days ago and I haven't got that far but I've been greatly enjoying it and it just keeps getting better and better. The camera has annoyed me a few times as even with all the options for controlling it, its been quite troublesome in some fights but it doesn't annoy that often and apart from that, I'm loving this game.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

BenAV

314. Posted:

vonseux wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Unfortunately I can't go forever without sleeping.
Been playing for about 12 hours straight since I got the game and it's so hard to stop playing, but I must get a bit of a sleep and resume in the morning.
Best game I've played in a while, it's meeting all my expectations for it.

Dude, 12 hours of gameplay is not healthy, seriously. you can still enjoy the game is smaller portions.

Well, I did have a few small breaks to eat and stuff in between.
But I have a week's break from Uni this week so have to make the most of it. =P

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

315. Posted:

They did such a fantastic job of designing the world in this game! Sometimes its just fun to explore the world and get the collectibles.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Matillion

316. Posted:

I'll buy this in Christmas.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

AuthorMessage

dude

317. Posted:

@40 h in and i feel like i have only started. If you like JRPG's there is absolutely no way around this game, don't even think about not getting it!

Edited on by dude

dude

AuthorMessage

edhe

318. Posted:

When I play games with large rosters like Xenoblade, I find I always stick with the core characters right through to the end. I'm a bit relieved that secondary characters level up at the same time, because in some cases, you are required to play as a certain team. In fact, I've always played as Shulk.

In that respect, when I finish this game, I look forward to trying it again with a different core team, and maybe, predominantly as a different character.

My Backloggery
Yes. I have Wii Music
WarioWare D.I.Y
Follow a cow?

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

319. Posted:

I've removed the spoiler now.
@edhe I'm like that too, I always only play as the main character in actio-rpgs with large rosters the first time round and then give the other characters a go when I next play it. Although, I do still mix my team around from time to time in most rpgs with large rosters.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Dizzard

320. Posted:

You know that spoiler is still there in the quote right?

Dizzard