Wii Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Showing 281 to 300 of 1,472

AuthorMessage

BenAV

281. Posted:

Everything I hear or see about this game looks so good.
I don't know if I can last another week before I get to play it. D:
I've been calling up all the game shops around to see if I can get an early copy but no luck yet.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Jamouse

282. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

Everything I hear or see about this game looks so good.
I don't know if I can last another week before I get to play it. D:
I've been calling up all the game shops around to see if I can get an early copy but no luck yet.

I know how you feel mate. I have four tabs opened up at the moment all containing xenoblade stuff. I am absoloutely pumped for this game. I hope you enjoy it as much as i will.

Jamouse

AuthorMessage

Mandoble

283. Posted:

The game is technically outstanding for the Wii, in fact, quite incredible for the Wii. It exprimes wisely every Mhz and every Mb the device is able to handle to render a massive world. One of the very very few Wii games worth its price. If they even port it to PC or high end consoles the result would be astonishing.

Mandoble

AuthorMessage

VTviking

284. Posted:

Mandoble wrote:

The game is technically outstanding for the Wii, in fact, quite incredible for the Wii. It exprimes wisely every Mhz and every Mb the device is able to handle to render a massive world. One of the very very few Wii games worth its price. If they even port it to PC or high end consoles the result would be astonishing.

but it would never go to other consoles than Nintendo. Monolith is one of Nintendos own developers or they own 80% of the company.

VTviking

AuthorMessage

GreatManaTree

285. Posted:

I will buy the game when i own a Wii U, and play 'm on the U-controller. ;)

GreatManaTree

AuthorMessage

BenAV

286. Posted:

Mandoble wrote:

I think it's pretty unlikely that we'll ever see a port of it, or at least any time soon.
They could port it to the Wii U but I probably doubt they'd bother.
And there's no chance of it going to any other console not made by Nintendo.
It'd be cool if they decide to make a Wii U sequel though!

Edited on by BenAV

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Aviator

287. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

I presume you have some sort of proof for that.

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

BenAV

288. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Well let me rephrase that:
It's highly unlikely of it going to any other console not made by Nintendo.
...Considering that it is published by Nintendo.

Edited on by BenAV

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

289. Posted:

GreatManaTree wrote:

Unless they make a wii U port, you'll probably have to play it with a wii remote and nunchuk or classic controller. You can't play gamecube games with wii controllers (unless its a port or remake like an NPC game or one of the Resident evil ports or remakes) so I doubt you will be able to play wii games with the wii U controller.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

BenAV

290. Posted:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

GreatManaTree wrote:

Unless they make a wii U port, you'll probably have to play it with a wii remote and nunchuk or classic controller. You can't play gamecube games with wii controllers (unless its a port or remake like an NPC game or one of the Resident evil ports or remakes) so I doubt you will be able to play wii games with the wii U controller.

I'm pretty sure that you can play Wii games with the Wii U controller.
As long as the game is compatible with the Classic Controller you should be able to just use the Wii U controller, but it also has a black strip up the top that allows you to use the controller as a TV while using the Wii Remote controllers for any motion control games.
Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

Edited on by BenAV

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

291. Posted:

I'm not sure if anyone would be far enough to answer the following questions but I'll ask them anyway:
Is it ever hard to tell where to go?
How hard are the puzzles in the dungeons?
Is it hard to find secret bosses or other optional quests that aren't quests that are done for npcs?

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Mandoble

292. Posted:

It is not hard to find where to go in the main story, while it might be hard for the secondary missions. An so far I've never encounter a single puzzle (I'm just about to reach Colony 6).

Mandoble

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

293. Posted:

@Mandoble Thanks but does that mean that the dungeons are mainly fighting then? Or have you not got to any dungeons yet? I remember hearing someone mention the dungeons and that they're well designed so there must be some at some point in the game.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Mandoble

294. Posted:

I've got into many caves and several installations, there you can fight, find people and talk/get missions or look for items. I've not seen any puzzle

Mandoble

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

295. Posted:

Okay, thanks for all the answers.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Xeno

296. Posted:

Just a thought....if the sequel comes out on WiiU then having the Arts Pallette readily available on the controller's screen would be fantastic :)

Xeno

AuthorMessage

Burny

297. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Nintendo owns more than 50% of Monolith Soft, 80% in fact. That makes Monolith soft a first party studio and unless Nintendo decides to bring out their games on any Non-Nintendo platform, chances are zero.

"I kill Gandalf." Igor - Dork Tower

Nintendo Network ID: BurnyBurns

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

298. Posted:

5 hours in, barely touched the story, just enjoying ambling around doing the missions.

This game has life-destroying potential on a level with Monster Hunter Tri and Pro Evo Soccer.
Good job autumn's coming.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Dizzard

299. Posted:

It really is amazing how big this game is.....

I spent hours playing it yesterday and most of it was doing quests (especially the ones with a timer on them) and it was only near the end of my play session that I advanced the storyline a tiny bit.

I wasn't so good at "exploring" early on it has to be said, but I've gone back to older areas and it's amazing how much you can miss. I'm still meeting named npcs in colony 9 that I haven't seen before....even when I thought I'd seen them all.

EDIT: Could somebody clarify the levels of affinity for me? Is it...

Yellow Face
Green Face
Blue Face
Light Pink Face
Pink Heart Face

?

Edited on by Dizzard

Dizzard

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

300. Posted:

Oh yeah! My copy just arrived in the mail :D It's a pity I won't get time to play it for a couple more weeks though...

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.