Wii Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Showing 261 to 280 of 1,495

AuthorMessage

citizenerased

261. Posted:

Which controller is this best played with? Which ones does it support?

Playing: 999, Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario World
Finished: Pikmin, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 2

AuthorMessage

Dizzard

262. Posted:

I just noticed there's a trailer for Xenoblade Chronicles on the Nintendo eShop. Really cool. :)

As for best controller to use...well I was reading the official nintendo magazine and they say the best controller to use is the Classic Pro Controller.

Dizzard

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

263. Posted:

Xenoblade on a Dual layered discs!?

Why doesn't anyone tell me! I spend my thoughts about wanting Xenoblade to be release in NA. Now that doesn't really matter because my Wii is allergic to Dual layered discs.

hype train destinations: Hyrule Warriors

AuthorMessage

VTviking

264. Posted:

The game doesnt support GC controller but normal classic is very good for this game, dont worry.

i have played around 3½-4 hours and maybe ½ hour is main story if not less. rest is sidequests, unique boss, exploring and stuff.

Some ppl at a danish forum wont buy this because its for Wii. Think thats the lamest opinion ever. One said if it was for PS3/Xbox he would buy it at release date. dont know if i should laugh or cry lol

VTviking

AuthorMessage

Valle

265. Posted:

camera control takes time to get used to but the game is really cool! : )

Valle

AuthorMessage

JayArr

266. Posted:

Project-L wrote:

Xenoblade on a Dual layered discs!?

Why doesn't anyone tell me! I spend my thoughts about wanting Xenoblade to be release in NA. Now that doesn't really matter because my Wii is allergic to Dual layered discs.

Ditto. u_u

I think if they confirm US release for this I will actually send it in and have Nintendo fix the issue.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

Rensch

267. Posted:

Could only find one copy of it in town. It's great from what i've played, though.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Dazran303

268. Posted:

hey guys sorry it took so long to upload but here it is, episode 1 of my lets play on Xenoblade Chronicals =)

please let me know if u enjoyed the video, more on my channel real soon =)

Dazran303
MY YOUTUBE CHANEL - Subscribe for HD Nintendo WiiU & 3DS Videos! :)
FACEBOOK PROFILE - Add me as a friend on Facebook!
TWITTER! - Follow my Tweets!
Wii Code - 6317-6829-6296-8143
MK Wii FC - 0989-3228-3318

Nintendo Network ID: Dazran3o3 | Twitter: Dazran303

AuthorMessage

Dizzard

269. Posted:

I wouldn't be able to use my gamecube controller for this game anyway, it conked out on my a while ago. Even before that it had a weird problem where the analog stick always moved characters to the left (on it's own)

I'll pick up a classic controller (hopefully a pro one) when I get the game. So eager for this, my body is ready!

Edited on by Dizzard

Dizzard

AuthorMessage

Rensch

270. Posted:

VTviking wrote:

The game doesnt support GC controller but normal classic is very good for this game, dont worry.

i have played around 3½-4 hours and maybe ½ hour is main story if not less. rest is sidequests, unique boss, exploring and stuff.

Some ppl at a danish forum wont buy this because its for Wii. Think thats the lamest opinion ever. One said if it was for PS3/Xbox he would buy it at release date. dont know if i should laugh or cry lol

Just laugh at them. Hard! Many who played it already are calling it the best RPG of this generation, including major media like IGN. The epic feel of this game is quite unlike anything I personally ever played. The artistic direction and sheer scope of the game world more than make up for the technical limitations of the system it's on.

AuthorMessage

BenAV

271. Posted:

Just called up Gametraders here in Australia and they seem to have no plans to release this game early...
Gotta wait till September 1st. D:

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Rensch

272. Posted:

Check out the other side of the cover. There's a nice piece of artwork included in there just in case you did not notice.

AuthorMessage

Dizzard

273. Posted:

Just called gamestop, they said they got the shipment of Xenoblade and it's already all gone. Except for one which they're keeping for somebody....

That somebody is me. Woo! :3

Dizzard

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

274. Posted:

And The Edge's review..
http://www.next-gen.biz/reviews/xenoblade-chronicles-review?p...

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

275. Posted:

you gus still nor playing it! on the bright side: i can help you when you start! ;)

haven't played a RPG in AGES, but man this is something. the battle macanics take some times to get used to but once it clicks... a freaking drug.

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

AuthorMessage

Mandoble

276. Posted:

Incredibly GAME here in Spain has retired the game from its web page.

Mandoble

AuthorMessage

Dizzard

277. Posted:

Been playing the game since yesterday afternoon. It's really great and engaging. :)

The battle mechanics do seem pretty confusing at first, but I have sped up a lot going through the menus and selecting arts. It's pretty cool how you need to use each art in a specific way for it to be more effective....like when using a back slash.

Dizzard

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

278. Posted:

Mandoble wrote:

Incredibly GAME here in Spain has retired the game from its web page.

Wow, that must have sold in a hurry! I ordered from the UK, and I'm glad I put in a pre-order based on reports here.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

WhiteSpyderZero

279. Posted:

I ordered the LE with the Red Controller on Friday from Game.co.uk, it arrived yesterday - I think they still have them in stock as well.

I haven't played the game yet, and I'm not sure if I will for a while because of my huuuuuge backlog. I have way too many RPGs on that at the moment, but I'll get to it at some point.

Staff Writer, www.GodisaGeek.com
http://www.twitter.com/whitespyderzero

AuthorMessage

edhe

280. Posted:

Urrrgghhhh......

I was up until 3:45am playing Xenoblade - for a total of 7 hours and 42 minutes.

I hadn't played on it much before yesterday, but I gave it another go, and I'll be playing it more often. A tip for anyone having trouble with battles - draw out enemies from packs and take them on one by one if they are too difficult. Especially if there is a great beast in the vicinity who will join in the fray.

Most of my early battles were chaos, but with everyone focused on one enemies, you do more efficient damage. Armour and skill upgrades also go a long way to boosting your chances against a tricky foe.

Next on the agenda is clearing my mission log, and I'm heading back to Colony 9 (I'm currently in the marshes).

My Backloggery
Wii #: 2706 9539 1977 4210
Yes. I have Wii Music
Edwardpon playplay Xenoblade Chronicles
WarioWare D.I.Y
Even I don't know how to pronounce my username
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84