Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Posts 254 to 273 of 1,534

Matillion

@edhe @Cipher
How were the Wiimote and nunchuk controls? If you even tried.
I'd like to know, since I'm not pre-ordering.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

Linkstrikesback

Well thats annoying, preordered it from GAMEs site as soon as nintendo press release (Ages ago) announced there were posters to be given out with preorders and it turns out they were mistaken and they're only from in store purchases. T_T I wouldn't have wasted my money buying it from game if I knew I wouldn't get the posters.

Edited on by Linkstrikesback

Linkstrikesback

Dizzard

I keep reading about stock shortages of the game....so it seems like my problem is replicated all around.

I'm wondering though if it's actually the case that the retailers ordered so little.....or is it because there's so much demand? Either way I guess it's all good that it's exceeding expectations.

I hope my local gamestop will be able to get the game in again next week.....the articles I've read make it sound like Nintendo might not even have produced enough copies of the game to meet demand.

Dizzard

Wheels2050

Linkstrikesback wrote:

Well thats annoying, preordered it from GAMEs site as soon as nintendo press release (Ages ago) announced there were posters to be given out with preorders and it turns out they were mistaken and they're only from in store purchases. T_T I wouldn't have wasted my money buying it from game if I knew I wouldn't get the posters.

Ah, sorry to hear that! I did the same thing but checked a couple of weeks ago with GAME (I was actually making sure they would send the posters internationally) and was told about it then. I started a thread here about it, to warn people, but I don't know how many saw it.

I'd imagine you would be legally entitled to a refund for it - nowhere in the advertising was it made clear that the offer only applied to in-store pre-orders (and as a result the product is not as advertised). I cancelled mine with GAME because of it.

Edited on by Wheels2050

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

MAddogz

same here... Playing the waiting game... Called different shops but I might have to wait until tommorrow to get it, but tracking id said it is on the way and arrives tommorrow morning...

[/url]

[url=http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=MAddogz]MAddogz's Backloggery

Thoughts are free, who can guess them?
They flee by like nocturnal shadows.
No man can know them, no hunter can shoot them,
with powder and lea...

Dizzard

I hope they bring out another of those official let's play of Xenoblade Chronicles soon. I think the next one to come out will be part 5.

It's the only video aside from some trailers I feel safe watching without spoilers.

Dizzard

citizenerased

Which controller is this best played with? Which ones does it support?

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

Dizzard

I just noticed there's a trailer for Xenoblade Chronicles on the Nintendo eShop. Really cool.

As for best controller to use...well I was reading the official nintendo magazine and they say the best controller to use is the Classic Pro Controller.

Dizzard

LucinaSmash

Xenoblade on a Dual layered discs!?

Why doesn't anyone tell me! I spend my thoughts about wanting Xenoblade to be release in NA. Now that doesn't really matter because my Wii is allergic to Dual layered discs.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

VTviking

The game doesnt support GC controller but normal classic is very good for this game, dont worry.

i have played around 3½-4 hours and maybe ½ hour is main story if not less. rest is sidequests, unique boss, exploring and stuff.

Some ppl at a danish forum wont buy this because its for Wii. Think thats the lamest opinion ever. One said if it was for PS3/Xbox he would buy it at release date. dont know if i should laugh or cry lol

VTviking

Valle

camera control takes time to get used to but the game is really cool! : )

Valle

JayArr

Project-L wrote:

Xenoblade on a Dual layered discs!?

Why doesn't anyone tell me! I spend my thoughts about wanting Xenoblade to be release in NA. Now that doesn't really matter because my Wii is allergic to Dual layered discs.

Ditto. u_u

I think if they confirm US release for this I will actually send it in and have Nintendo fix the issue.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Rensch

Could only find one copy of it in town. It's great from what i've played, though.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Dazran303

hey guys sorry it took so long to upload but here it is, episode 1 of my lets play on Xenoblade Chronicals =)

please let me know if u enjoyed the video, more on my channel real soon =)

Dazran303

Nintendo Network ID: Dazran3o3 | Twitter:

Dizzard

I wouldn't be able to use my gamecube controller for this game anyway, it conked out on my a while ago. Even before that it had a weird problem where the analog stick always moved characters to the left (on it's own)

I'll pick up a classic controller (hopefully a pro one) when I get the game. So eager for this, my body is ready!

Edited on by Dizzard

Dizzard

Rensch

VTviking wrote:

The game doesnt support GC controller but normal classic is very good for this game, dont worry.

i have played around 3½-4 hours and maybe ½ hour is main story if not less. rest is sidequests, unique boss, exploring and stuff.

Some ppl at a danish forum wont buy this because its for Wii. Think thats the lamest opinion ever. One said if it was for PS3/Xbox he would buy it at release date. dont know if i should laugh or cry lol

Just laugh at them. Hard! Many who played it already are calling it the best RPG of this generation, including major media like IGN. The epic feel of this game is quite unlike anything I personally ever played. The artistic direction and sheer scope of the game world more than make up for the technical limitations of the system it's on.

BenAV

Just called up Gametraders here in Australia and they seem to have no plans to release this game early...
Gotta wait till September 1st. D:

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Rensch

Check out the other side of the cover. There's a nice piece of artwork included in there just in case you did not notice.

Dizzard

Just called gamestop, they said they got the shipment of Xenoblade and it's already all gone. Except for one which they're keeping for somebody....

That somebody is me. Woo! :3

Dizzard

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.