Wii Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Showing 1,401 to 1,420 of 1,499

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,401. Posted:

I think at least an hour of my Xenoblade file was literally leaving the game there while I checking Gamefaqs. Mostly for the rare item collectibles. Ugh...

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

1,402. Posted:

Has anyone defeated all the Uber Bosses "level 100+" in the game? I beat a few of them, but I just can't beat the dragon at the field near Colony 6 or that crazy level 120+ Bunnia at the Satorl Marsh. Any tips?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com est. on March 16th 2011

Currently in need of new news anchors and reviewers!

Twitter: WiiWareWave

AuthorMessage

triforcepower73

1,403. Posted:

I got this game a week ago and I'm at the fight with the leone telethia. I have to use the monado's purge to be able to even hit him but since I can't hit him in the first place, my talents gauge doesn't fill up. How am I supposed to beat him?

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
3DS FC: 1246-9651-1758
3DS User Name: Bryce
NNID: bryceybryce

3DS Friend Code: 1246-9651-1758 | Nintendo Network ID: bryceybryce

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

1,404. Posted:

If you block an attack your gauge will fill slightly so if you can survive long enough you'll be able to use purge. ;)

AuthorMessage

yojo

1,405. Posted:

(Spoilers)

I am currently level 70 and inside the bionis to attack his heart, how close am I to finishing? I heard somewhere that the last few enemies are around level 75, but the enemies for building a new monado are like level 81+.

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Link, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

AuthorMessage

Kagamine

1,406. Posted:

yojo wrote:

(Spoilers)

I am currently level 70 and inside the bionis to attack his heart, how close am I to finishing? I heard somewhere that the last few enemies are around level 75, but the enemies for building a new monado are like level 81+.

Fairly close, the end goes very quickly after the heart. The end isn't to far away even though there are tougher enemies. I finished the game at level 81, and I felt that I had grinded to much as the Final Boss was to easy. My brother is just past where you are and he is around level 75ish. You will start leveling quickly after the heart.

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,407. Posted:

yojo wrote:

(Spoilers)

You arein the semi final area.
And you think 81 is bad... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WAIT FOR WHAT'S TO COME IN OTHER SIDEQUESTS!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

yojo

1,408. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

yojo wrote:

(Spoilers)

You arein the semi final area.
And you think 81 is bad... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WAIT FOR WHAT'S TO COME IN OTHER SIDEQUESTS!

Thanks for the help. I really don't think I will wanna do any end game sidequests, unless they have the production values of the main game. Quite honestly I really wish they had at least some voice acting for side quests, as it would make them feel more personal and less robotic/only for grinding money/levels.

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

AuthorMessage

yojo

1,409. Posted:

So, I got to level 71, but any tips on the best way to grind levels near the heart? I have just been running around, looking for higher level enemies to kill. Any other tips besides that? Any quests I am missing?

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,410. Posted:

@yojo: there's some named monsters around you can go after, and i think a couple secret areas to find and explore that had some decent enemies to fight.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

yojo

1,411. Posted:

(MAJOR SPOILERZ)
I am on the final boss. So, I had a little trouble with Zanza's first form, but I got him down after a little re-organizing using Shulk, Sharla, Reyn at about level 77. Now I am absolutely stuck on his second form, all my attacks keep missing. I know this is based on agility and stuff, and I have all my agility gems equipped, but even Dunban can't hit him. Anyone got any tips, or do I just need to start over and grind a bunch?

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,412. Posted:

yojo wrote:

(MAJOR SPOILERZ)
I am on the final boss. So, I had a little trouble with Zanza's first form, but I got him down after a little re-organizing using Shulk, Sharla, Reyn at about level 77. Now I am absolutely stuck on his second form, all my attacks keep missing. I know this is based on agility and stuff, and I have all my agility gems equipped, but even Dunban can't hit him. Anyone got any tips, or do I just need to start over and grind a bunch?

Grind two more levels and you'll stand a chance. Obviously gems, armor and monado arts go without saying, but use 'em. You could also try some of the replica monado quests.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

1,413. Posted:

How much did you all have to grind in this game? I am stuck at a part where I just can't beat the guys I have to beat, and so I haven't played in probably over a month because I just dread the thought of spending the limited time I have in my life to play video games simply grinding away and not actually doing anything to advance in the game since this game is already going to take so much time (I think I'm about half way through based on previous comments).

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,414. Posted:

Xyphon22 wrote:

How much did you all have to grind in this game? I am stuck at a part where I just can't beat the guys I have to beat, and so I haven't played in probably over a month because I just dread the thought of spending the limited time I have in my life to play video games simply grinding away and not actually doing anything to advance in the game since this game is already going to take so much time (I think I'm about half way through based on previous comments).

Well if you call sidequests grinding...

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

1,415. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Xyphon22 wrote:

Well if you call sidequests grinding...

Yes, I know it will be at least more fun than regular grinding, but I was still hoping to not have to do it. I have Pikmin 3, Wind Waker coming up next week, Animal Crossing, and a number of other games along with Xenoblade and not enough time to play them, so I was hoping to just focus on the story. Maybe I can try to come up with a new strategy to beat these guys. I'm at level 35, and they are only at level 36 which up to this point I have been able to beat people only a level or two above me fairly easily.

Xyphon22

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,416. Posted:

I can't argue with your logic, especially an HD Wind Waker.

AuthorMessage

yojo

1,417. Posted:

Does anyone else besides me not see how Beyond the Sky (while a great song) has anything to do with the end of the game? I have finished it, so feel free to respond with spoilers.

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

1,418. Posted:

Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of the OST of this game? ;)

AuthorMessage

yojo

1,419. Posted:

WiiWareWave wrote:

Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of the OST of this game? ;)

Play-Asia has it for about 42 bucks, its on eBay for around 60-ish.

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

1,420. Posted:

Well yay. I finally managed to come up with a strategy to beat those guys just to run into the exact same situation two minutes later, only harder. Hopefully it won't be another month before I try to beat these new guys (or girls, I guess) again.

Xyphon22