Wii Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Showing 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,499

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,381. Posted:

Gyaaaaaaaaghhhhh. I can't find the Daytime Satori Marsh music on YouTube, just the night one. I like the day one better. ;________;

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,382. Posted:

Anyone still looking for this game should check GameStop. There are 8 stores in my location with at least 1 in stock.
After I noticed GS had them, I caved and looked on Cragslist and found one for $70.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

yojo

1,383. Posted:

Ok got some questions for y'all
1) I'm doing the trail thing for Melia to become Empress, how far am I?
2) Do save slots from PAL games work for NA games?
3) Anyone want to buy a copy of the PAL version?

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Link, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,384. Posted:

yojo wrote:

1) I'm doing the trail thing for Melia to become Empress, how far am I?

I believe that's relatively close to the halfway point.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,385. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Gyaaaaaaaaghhhhh. I can't find the Daytime Satori Marsh music on YouTube, just the night one. I like the day one better. ;________;

I prefer the night, one of my favorite songs in the game and favorite place to craft gems, mess around with my inventory, and prepare for the PONR.

Anyway... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swT_dUW0YdI

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,386. Posted:

I think the Colony 9(day or night) and the boss fighting song are the best, but I'm not that far into the game.
The Colony town theme is ok, too.

I'm glad I bought the game, because it gives some good insight about how awesome X will be.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,387. Posted:

http://cross-up.blogspot.com/2013/06/lets-discuss-xenoblade-c...

some SPOILERS, but it's been a really good read

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,388. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

http://cross-up.blogspot.com/2013/06/lets-discuss-xenoblade-c...

some SPOILERS, but it's been a really good read

Nice read. A lot of points he made I agreed with. I think he missed out but playing mostly the classic Shulk, Reyn, Sharla combo. I went a way from the combination after about he halfway point for a majority of the time. I couldn't stand Riki at first but then enjoyed using him later on and his personality grew on me. Seven was a beast though.

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,389. Posted:

Seven was a beast for srs, i would never have won the game without them. I did play Shulk/Sharla/Reyn and controlled Shulk for much of the game (because that's how i wanted to play it out the first time through), but I spent some time leveling Melia up for the big boss fight in the Bionis' Interior and had a lot of fun controlling her too. I think Riki was the only one i never seriously fought much with, i only used him during one boss fight (the Monado was useless iirc and i needed someone who could do good physical dmg); i've just never been the sort of player who uses debuffs a lot in RPGs.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,390. Posted:

yeah I never got into the more magic based attacks as much as I probably should have (though that's relative to the game length, so that was still hours of Melia's summon...thing and Riki's magic)

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,391. Posted:

I used Shulk, Reyn and Sharla as well. Shulk was necessary obviously, but Reyn was just entertaining as heck and I needed Sharla to heal so I could take out foes when I was underleveled. Beat the final boss at 78. :D

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

yojo

1,392. Posted:

Anyone know the name of the song that plays during the climax of the cutscene on prison island?

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

1,393. Posted:

I got a copy finally. It was from GameStop and it felt new but they have it marked as used. I had enough coupons to only pay $60 so I wasn't too badly ripped off. The Club Nintendo Code still worked and the disk looks untouched

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

1,394. Posted:

Picked it back up recently. Melia just joined my party. Trying to complete all of the sidequests I can. Raising the party's affinity is a pain.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

yojo

1,395. Posted:

(Spoilers)
Anyone got tips on where to level up in the bionis arm to fight the mechon that betrayed dunban?

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,396. Posted:

yojo wrote:

(Spoilers)
Anyone got tips on where to level up in the bionis arm to fight the mechon that betrayed dunban?

I'm confused on why you would need tips. Just kill the enemies in the area that inevitably respawn (especially if you leave and comeback to a checkpoint)

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

yojo

1,397. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

yojo wrote:

(Spoilers)

I'm confused on why you would need tips. Just kill the enemies in the area that inevitably respawn (especially if you leave and comeback to a checkpoint)

No tips about any quests in the area besides the monster quests which I can never find all the monster for?

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,398. Posted:

yojo wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

yojo wrote:

(Spoilers)

No tips about any quests in the area besides the monster quests which I can never find all the monster for?

Hey @Yoyo, don't be afraid to use a walkthrough or wiki like http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Xenoblade_Chronicles. This game is just too massive without help from the community to locate certain things.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

yojo

1,399. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

yojo wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

yojo wrote:

(Spoilers)

Yeah, I'm just trying to aviod spoilers. How is gamefaqs on that side?

Hey @Yoyo, don't be afraid to use a walkthrough or wiki like http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Xenoblade_Chronicles. This game is just too massive without help from the community to locate certain things.

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,400. Posted:

@yojo: I would say the best thing to do is just to do a Google search for a particular ques and you will most likely get Gamefaqs or Xenoblade wiki.. I didn't find spoilers that way and it saved me a lot of time for things like searching out specific NPC's.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery