Showing 1,321 to 1,340 of 1,474

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,321. Posted:

@OldMan-Tech: So... next to nothing, then? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,322. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@OldMan-Tech: So... next to nothing, then? :3

Its not about the money for me. Its more about giving a chance for a long time user to experience this game. Not saying I would just sell it to anyone though!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,323. Posted:

@Tech: haha, i admire that. i was just messing around :3

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,324. Posted:

@OldMan-Tech Wow, you'd really consider selling your copy to me? Huh, never thought of myself as a long term user here... But anyway, that's very nice of you! I can give up to $60 (the regular price of a Wii U game) if you'd like.

Though I'm not sure how we'd be able to do a transaction since I've never done that with an individual person before...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,325. Posted:

@WingedFish Do you use swapnote? If so add my friend code and we can continue this there as oppose to giving emails.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,326. Posted:

@OldMan-Tech Yes I use SwapNote. I added your code, so just add me back and we'll discuss it there. :)

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,327. Posted:

@WingedFish Give me a little bit here and ill send you a swapnote.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,328. Posted:

@OldMan-Tech Okay, I'll be on standby.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,329. Posted:

@WimgedFish Sent!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

whiteyoshi

1,330. Posted:

I'm stuck on the second time u fight Gadolt. It's sooooo hard! Wen he does the laser bolt attack my whole team dies!

Hey everyone my fc is 2664-2647-6884. Add me please!
My online games are Mariokart7, Mario Tenis Open, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

1,331. Posted:

@whiteyoshi : He's a tough fight. When he uses the laser attack you can do two things:

A) Run away from the party and take the blow yourself (assuming the aggro is on you)/ run from the targeted character
B)Use Monado Shield (I never knew this so I ground a few levels above him)

Kill the Sentries first and use your accumulated Party Gauge to Break, Topple, Daze, (squeeze in headshot if you have Sharla in your party), and Backslash like crazy.

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

yojo

1,332. Posted:

Just got my PAL copy in the mail today. Gotta mess around with the Gecko region-crack software to get it to run at the right resolution on my TV, but everything is in great shape!

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Link, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

1,333. Posted:

I'm somewhat in shock that so many people want Xenoblade now(especially because of the high prices), must be because of X. :O

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

whiteyoshi

1,334. Posted:

@somebittripfan I try the shield but it doesn't work on tht attack. Wat I've seen is tht the shield only works on attacks tht hve Roman numerals at the end.

My online games are Mariokart7, Mario Tenis Open, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

1,335. Posted:

Which laser attack is he using? The one where he fire in a straight line or the one where he flies up and attacks the entire area?

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

1,336. Posted:

@WhiteYoshi Make sure you're equipped with gems and the best armor for your area for starters, but who are you using? If you have reyn, he does a nice job attracting enemy attention, and can take hits quite well, so I might suggest him. :3

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

whiteyoshi

1,337. Posted:

He uses laser bullet. It affects the whole area! I was able to be revived once but then he did it again and I'm just like "oh Jesus :/"

Edited on by whiteyoshi

AuthorMessage

whiteyoshi

1,338. Posted:

Ok I got past the first part but then u hve to fight him again!

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,339. Posted:

@whiteyoshi: If you're really having that much trouble, try leveling up a bit before trying again (5 levels or so generally did it for me whenever i was having too much trouble with a boss).

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

whiteyoshi

1,340. Posted:

Yeah thts wat I'm gonna do. I want a capture card so much! I'd use it on Xenoblade all the time!