Wii Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Showing 1,261 to 1,280 of 1,491

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

1,261. Posted:

I have to wonder why Gamestop is selling this game cheaper new than it is used...

swordx

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

1,262. Posted:

@swordx: that's because they don't have any new copies available anymore. idk why they even bother displaying the 'new' price anymore to be honest...

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

1,263. Posted:

So glad I got the game when I did.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

1,264. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@swordx: that's because they don't have any new copies available anymore. idk why they even bother displaying the 'new' price anymore to be honest...

I saw multiple new games on my last trip to Gamestop...I hope that they weren't just on display...

EDIT: They didn't have any left. I got Mario U instead.

Edited on by swordx

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

I-U

1,265. Posted:

For anyone that has gotten far in New Game Plus, did you think the Zanza vs. Fiora fight was harder than the original playthrough?

Edited on by I-U

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OorWullie

1,266. Posted:

I-U wrote:

For anyone that has gotten far in New Game Plus, did you think the Zanza vs. Fiora fight was harder than the original playthrough?

No spoilers would be appreciated thanks.

What an incredible game this is.Just passed 40 hours but got a feeling I've still got a long way to go.I can't stop watching that Wii U video in between plays.Was just out for a McD's breakfast and a walk along the beach and instead of thinking about all the hot girls laying around in bikinis I was thinking of reaching the tower at the bottom of the snowy mountain so decided to come home and find out :-D

Dont agogo to Thailand guys!Your mind will become corrupted by the zero suits.3 years now and I fear I may never return.What has become of me?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

1,267. Posted:

Supermarioman wrote:

Damn! This just went up to $60 at Gamestop for a used copy.... Boy this is going to keep getting better :P

Untitled

It's a good thing I saved the last copy from a Gamestop that closed down a month later.

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

I-U

1,268. Posted:

OorWullie wrote:

No spoilers would be appreciated thanks.

Sorry, this site doesn't allow me to black highlight my spoilers.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

1,269. Posted:

Bolded Spoiler Tags are better than nothing, though.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

antipop621

1,270. Posted:

110 hours in. Still loving it, though I hope I can finish it before X comes out.

antipop621

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ryno

1,271. Posted:

This game is the bee's knees, just started playing it yesterday. I don't want to plug in 100 hours into this game though because that would like take me a year so am I screwed if I skip a lot of side quests? Also, after I use up all the Arts and yam waiting during cooldown time is there something I should be doing like avoiding the enemies or somehow blocking attacks?

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

1,272. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

This game is the bee's knees, just started playing it yesterday. I don't want to plug in 100 hours into this game though because that would like take me a year so am I screwed if I skip a lot of side quests? Also, after I use up all the Arts and yam waiting during cooldown time is there something I should be doing like avoiding the enemies or somehow blocking attacks?

And that's why I never finished it lol. If you skipped every side quest I don't think you would miss much. Still just playing through the main story will probably take you 60+ hours! I need to get back into this someday but there is just too many good games out or coming right now!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ryno

1,273. Posted:

So I am up at Valak Mountain, would you all say that is about halfway through the game?

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

1,274. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

So I am up at Valak Mountain, would you all say that is about halfway through the game?

Pretty much.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

1,275. Posted:

I'm (finally) going to order this tomorrow. I'm so excited!

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

1,276. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

So I am up at Valak Mountain, would you all say that is about halfway through the game?

Stuffs about to get real. But yeah, more or less.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

1,277. Posted:

I just ordered this game! I'm so happy! It's supposed to arrive between Thursday and Monday. For $112.53, it better be fun!

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

1,278. Posted:

swordx wrote:

I just ordered this game! I'm so happy! It's supposed to arrive between Thursday and Monday. For $112.53, it better be fun!

It better be made of gold for that price! O.o

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

arrmixer

1,279. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

swordx wrote:

I just ordered this game! I'm so happy! It's supposed to arrive between Thursday and Monday. For $112.53, it better be fun!

It better be made of gold for that price! O.o

Well I can say its definitely a great experience .. Keeping my copy ill probably play it again this summer

proud Wii u Owner and
Fortunate to receive a 3ds XL from my other half
Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

1,280. Posted:

swordx wrote:

I just ordered this game! I'm so happy! It's supposed to arrive between Thursday and Monday. For $112.53, it better be fun!

I'd like to say it is likely it is still worth every penny.

In one playthrough I've put at the very least as much time into it as I have into Metroid Prime, my favorite game ever that I've replayed like 5 times. And about 90% of that time was completely awesome. (and even half of the other 10% was pretty fun, please avoid trying to 100% this game without a walkthrough though. Most of the sidequests are fine but there's the occasional really annoying one, which is one of the very few complaints I have with the game)

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/