Wii Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Showing 1,241 to 1,260 of 1,495

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,241. Posted:

Yeah used. As annoying as it might be you can call on a daily basis and see if they have a copy. I would say it shouldn't take more then a month to get one that way! If you have to play it that bad and it is a great game then fork over the extra money or just sit back and wait a bit longer. Check other places as well. I'm not sure if Best Buy would have it used or not but you could also try them to see if they would even buy it back.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,242. Posted:

Waiting longer could cause the price to go up. But I'd suggest not going above $60 online, odds are you can find a deal. :)

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

1,243. Posted:

I'd say that a game with THIS much content is worth the money.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Supermarioman

1,244. Posted:

Yeah I doubt that of the three sites I can find the game on the cheapest is Gamestop which I'm going to hold out on until the end of the month. At which point if I can't have any luck then I turn to Amazon and Ebay and they aren't going to offer very many deals on the game...

Supermarioman

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,245. Posted:

@SMM: I wouldn't hold out for too long, it's getting harder and harder to find. :(

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Supermarioman

1,246. Posted:

@TBD: I know which is the frustrating part. I know of a copy that happens to exist along a route that my Grandparents will travel at some point this month, so that's where my last hope lies. It's in a fairly remote location actually so I'm crossing my fingers on getting the game.

Supermarioman

AuthorMessage

M_Jenius

1,247. Posted:

I bought this game a couple of months ago, but just got around to playing it the other day and all I can say is "OMG, why did I wait so long to play this game?" Granted, I'm only about 10 hours in right now, but I have been absolutely engrossed every minute so far. The story, while nothing revolutionary thus far, is just done so well that it really grips you. And the gameplay is absolutely addicting. I generally don't like games that take 40+ hours to beat, so I don't know if I'll stick this one out to the end, but if all 80+ hours are as good as the first 10 then I might be able to do it. It's a great game. Anybody who is still sitting on the fence and unsure about this game would be doing themselves a huge favor by just giving in and playing this game.

EDIT: spelling

Edited on by M_Jenius

M_Jenius

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7425-3621 | Nintendo Network ID: M_Jenius

AuthorMessage

Supermarioman

1,248. Posted:

Damn! This just went up to $60 at Gamestop for a used copy.... Boy this is going to keep getting better :P

Supermarioman

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,249. Posted:

Supermarioman wrote:

Damn! This just went up to $60 at Gamestop for a used copy.... Boy this is going to keep getting better :P

I wonder how much they buy it back for. It better be at least 40$ not no lousy 25$ or something.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

scrubbyscum999

1,250. Posted:

M_Jenius wrote:

I bought this game a couple of months ago, but just got around to playing it the other day and all I can say is "OMG, why did I wait so long to play this game?" Granted, I'm only about 10 hours in right now, but I have been absolutely engrossed every minute so far. The story, while nothing revolutionary thus far, is just done so well that it really grips you. And the gameplay is absolutely addicting. I generally don't like games that take 40+ hours to beat, so I don't know if I'll stick this one out to the end, but if all 80+ hours are as good as the first 10 then I might be able to do it. It's a great game. Anybody who is still sitting on the fence and unsure about this game would be doing themselves a huge favor by just giving in and playing this game.

EDIT: spelling

The game gets even better. Yes, it's that good. Scratch that it's a great human artistic achievement.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter: @scrubbyscum999

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,251. Posted:

Supermarioman wrote:

Whoa, good thing tbd helped find me a copy when ot was still $44.99. Safe to say now no more print runs?

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Omega

1,252. Posted:

^ That's too bad for you Americans. In Germany you can still buy it new for Euro 36,45 (at Amazon.de). The Special Edition with red Classic Controller goes for around Euro 70.

Ωɱɛɡɑ

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,253. Posted:

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

Supermarioman wrote:

Whoa, good thing tbd helped find me a copy when ot was still $44.99. Safe to say now no more print runs?

holy crap, a week ago it was still the lower price. good luck to you guys still looking for a copy out there :(

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

swordx

1,254. Posted:

It's $50 at my local-ish Gamestop, so I'm buying this tomorrow. I'm so excited!

swordx

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,255. Posted:

swordx wrote:

If you are lucky enough to find it at GameStop you are going to pay $59.99 used for it. (http://www.gamestop.com/wii/games/xenoblade-chronicles-gamestop-exclusive/98535). GameStop displays the game case but they don't actually have it in stock, and especially not new ones. Be sure and check out the crazy prices on Ebay.

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,256. Posted:

I feel so glad I went into this knowing absolutely nothing about it besides that it was an rpg and it got good reviews. It was awesome having my mind explode every 5 minutes. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

swordx

1,257. Posted:

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

swordx wrote:

If you are lucky enough to find it at GameStop you are going to pay $59.99 used for it. (http://www.gamestop.com/wii/games/xenoblade-chronicles-gamestop-exclusive/98535). GameStop displays the game case but they don't actually have it in stock, and especially not new ones. Be sure and check out the crazy prices on Ebay.

I saw it last week for $50, new. If they don't have it at that Gamestop, there's another in the mall next to it. I think they'll have it. I'll just get New Super Mario Bros. U if they don't!

swordx

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,258. Posted:

^Damn, and I thought the Northway/Colonie Mall Gamestops were the only ones that stupidly close together. :P

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,259. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

^Damn, and I thought the Northway/Colonie Mall Gamestops were the only ones that stupidly close together. :P

I use to have two in my mall and two across the street. 5 min walk to all 4!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,260. Posted:

Need to continue playing this game

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America