Wii Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Showing 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,491

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

1,041. Posted:

Hahaha! Yeah, maybe they wanted you to join in and do the Chicken Dance @theblackdragon. Now that you've finished the game @theblackdragon, what would have to say was your favorite and or least favorite aspect of the game?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,042. Posted:

So at this point I'm probably gonna do some Colony 6 rebuilding missions. Y'know, I was worried for a while that I was gonna improve the character's affinities too quickly and then have nothing to do with that eventually, but I haven't unlocked the ability to use a Heart-to-Heart in like 10 hours, so I guess not. Probably because of the relatively rapid apperance of 2 new characters and me spending less time doing sidequests than the absurd amount of time I spent trying to do everything on Bionis Leg.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,043. Posted:

@G4L: honestly? probably all the exploration, the massive detail put into each location and all the enemies in 'em. i remember the first time i stumbled across a Secret Location, and there were times I honestly got so caught up in just looking around at stuff that I totally forgot what I was doing and where I was supposed to be going next. :3

@kkslider: I've seen people on other sites saying that the affinity thing and heart-to-hearts isn't a big deal until the second playthrough anyway.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,044. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@kkslider: I've seen people on other sites saying that the affinity thing and heart-to-hearts isn't a big deal until the second playthrough anyway.

that immediately convinces me to do all of them on the first playthrough then

also I'm not replaying a game this long anytime soon so screw that. Probably won't actually beat the game until early August at the rate I'm going anyway...

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

paburrows

1,045. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@G4L: honestly? probably all the exploration, the massive detail put into each location and all the enemies in 'em. i remember the first time i stumbled across a Secret Location, and there were times I honestly got so caught up in just looking around at stuff that I totally forgot what I was doing and where I was supposed to be going next. :3

Yeah I have to agree with you, I'm just getting soooooo caught up in exproring and just wandering around.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,046. Posted:

OMG SomeBitTripFan, your user avatar

i'm dying over here, lolololol

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Jamouse

1,047. Posted:

SPOILER: Xenoblade is amazing

Jamouse

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

1,048. Posted:

Got the game today and it's a true masterpiece. Love the voice work too. Monolith Soft does not disappoint. I really want a new Baten Kaitos game D:

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

1,049. Posted:

SPOILERS i guess....

Just finished Prison island. That was sad :( and one part everyone was shocked about I knew was coming. I could tell by the voice actor that it was that character! Should have tried to at least mask it somehow :P Also things are getting crazy.
And Colony six is at level 3 in some areas except for Nature.

End Spoilers.

I do really like this game, but I find it hard to find set times that I can just sit in front of my tv for hours these days. Hopefully I'll finish it by the end of this month though :)

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,050. Posted:

If this is my first Wii purchase in like two years and I don't like it, I'm coming after all of you.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

1,051. Posted:

@AlexSays, I'd really like to know why you would hold us accountable, if you don't enjoy Xenoblade Chronicles.

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,052. Posted:

@G4L: it's just a joke, lighten up :3

@Alex: It's got one of the most original plots in any JRPG i've played in years. idk what kinds of games you normally play, but it's damn good and at least worth a shot if you're the least bit interested in RPGs that really push the limits of the Wii (do yourself a favor and put the voices in Japanese mode, though; the English dub is horribad) :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

1,053. Posted:

@theblackdragon
I could say the exact opposite about the voices.
In this case the Dub>Sub.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

1,054. Posted:

@theblackdragon, I kind of figured that, but I just wanted to make sure. :)

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,055. Posted:

G4L wrote:

@AlexSays, I'd really like to know why you would hold us accountable, if you don't enjoy Xenoblade Chronicles.

We need to spend some quality time together so you can get to know me.. My ability to blame people for stuff is unrivaled.

theblackdragon wrote:

@Alex: It's got one of the most original plots in any JRPG i've played in years. idk what kinds of games you normally play, but it's damn good and at least worth a shot if you're the least bit interested in RPGs that really push the limits of the Wii (do yourself a favor and put the voices in Japanese mode, though; the English dub is horribad) :3

Well the Tales series is my favorite of any genre so while I'm not a JRPG connoisseur, I do enjoy them. I'm actually finishing Tales of Vesperia at the moment. They all pretty much have the same plot though so something somewhat original would be welcoming.

As for the voice thing, I guess I'll try both options. If the English speakers really sound that bad, I'll probably just leave it foreign and read the subtitles.. >.>

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,056. Posted:

I think the voice acting is good in the story mode. Where its not as good is when you're fighting.

I've really gotten caught up in side questing for like the last 4 hours I've played. Its really easy to get sucked up in that part of the game.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

1,057. Posted:

I agree with TysonQ7, this game has great voice acting!

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

1,058. Posted:

I loved the british voice acting too, was a breath of fresh air after hearing only US voices in nearly every game

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,059. Posted:

lol wow. don't get me wrong, i love me some British TV, i enjoy talking to friends from the UK who still have their accents (or some of 'em left, anyway, lol), but for whatever reason the voices in the dub just grated on my ears horribly. Fiora annoyed the ever-loving stuff outta me, Reyn was a nightmare, and Shulk was just... lame. i asked on my Twitter back when I first got the game and received a few responses, but to anyone from the UK/EU in this thread who'd like to weigh in: would you say that Xenoblade an example of good-quality voice-acting?

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

1,060. Posted:

I'm from the UK and Reyn could have been better but I don't think his voice acting was that bad and overall I thought the voice acting in XBC was great!

Neilloggery