Forums

Topic: wii successor: the rumor mill has exploded

Posts 121 to 140 of 272

kkslider5552000

oh good, so when nothing happens on the 26th we can end this. I was worried this bullcrap would continue until nothing happens at E3.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

TeeJay

Awesome! Now all the speculation can end! It was starting to get a little too much...

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LordJumpMad

IGN is always Right!

I miss the old staff of IGN

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

komicturtle

26th is also the day when Pokemon Global Link goes down for maintenance

komicturtle

komicturtle

JumpMad wrote:

IGN is always Right!

I miss the old staff of IGN

Matt Cassamasima

And didn't Craig leave too? Really sad... It's not the same anymore.

komicturtle

geek-master

im personaly interested in the enhanced hardware. and will nintendo just scrap wii's OS and replace it with something more interactive like kinects UI? i dont have a blueray player as of now neither do i have a flatscreen TV. wii HD might just be the reason for me to ditch my cathoraytube

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

SigourneyBeaver

Some voice operation would be nice if there's a microphone included somewhere.

Sigourney Beaver.

EvilRegal

kkslider5552000 wrote:

oh good, so when nothing happens on the 26th we can end this. I was worried this bullcrap would continue until nothing happens at E3.

While I'm throwing around overused material, let me just say "well played, sir", and "I see what you did there"!
Untitled

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

skywake

brooks83 wrote:

Yeah I kinda hope the controller screen isn't true. If it is, the controllers will probably cost about 100 a piece.

You can get a 10" netbook for $250AU and that includes a processor, 1GB RAM ($30),a 160GB HDD ($50) and a fairly large battery (prob $50). You don't have to look very hard at all and for $170 you can get a 1080p 23" LED backlit LCD monitor. I'm not sure how much more expensive than the WiiMote it would be. Keep in mind that in Australian dollars the Wii Remote+ sells for $60, the Nunchuck still goes for $30.

No doubt they'd charge more than a Wii Remote + with Nunchuck for this thing when it's out but don't forget how cheap LCD screens are these days and realise that it would be just a shell. I don't think a 6" touch screen in a case with some buttons, two analouge sticks and some sort of wireless connection is as expensive as you think.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

noname001

kkslider5552000 wrote:

romulux wrote:

Some site says "sources" say Retro studios say they are working on a game

amended for accuracy

+1. This is all just an absurd amount of rumours. One started it, now everyone's spreading it around like wildfire. I swear these rumours are thriving simply because there is frankly nothing to talk about regarding the Wii at the moment. This gives sites a chance to snag hits from Wii owners.

noname001

Burny

The three images on the left side were posted on the main site before. But I've seen the right image today for the first time:

Untitled

Edited on by Burny

"I kill Gandalf." Igor - Dork Tower

Nintendo Network ID: BurnyBurns

Corbs

Looks like those weren't fake after all. LOL

Plain old gamer :)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.