Forums

Topic: Wii Shop Help!!

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

WillLair

Hey there people, lately I was looking for a solution to a problem I have with the Wii Shop. This is what happens: for some reason, I can use the Wii Shop Channel (it even displays the new titles on WiiWare and games on the Wii Menu), but when I'm connecting it pops up a message that says an error ocurred and it can not be fixed at this moment. I've tried to check my internet connection, moving the Wii to another place where it could receive a better signal, updating the software and many other things. The thing is, that even if I go to another house and try it there, I keep receiving that error message, I also tried to e-mail the Nintendo support crew about this problem but I got no answer at all.

I hope someone in here could help me out with this, note that my Wii is clear and unhacked without any modification, so please if someone else had the same problem, I ask you to help me out I haven't even been able to download the Internet Channel and it's really frustrating.

WillLair

theblackdragon

What error code does it give you? Did you update your Wii System Menu a few weeks ago when they released the update?

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.