Forums

Topic: Wii RVL-001 Bundle with 8 Game Packs and 10 accessories...so need help with sale price

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

jessygthang

Hi all,

I hate to ask a question I am sure you have tackled so many times, but I really need some help. I have been tasked (otherwise, my mother-in-law is forcing me) to sell most of her collectibles, etc., so she can finance her love of gambling in the islands. She has presented me with these items: Wii Console (white) RVL-001 (USA); 2 Energizer Rechargeable Remotes (RVL-003); Energizer 2X Charging Station (PL-7522); the Energizer Power Supply (PL-7522); AC Adapter (RVL-002); Sensor Bar (RVL-014); Cords (RVL-009); and the Wii Console Stand (RVL-019).

I two Nerf Sports Packs for Nintendo Wii by Performance Design - which consist of a tennis racket, golf club and baseball bat in both. However, the blue set appears to be missing the remote sleeve. There is also a complete CTA Digital Wii Grand Slam Sports Pack (White) for Wii, which includes a Tennis Racket, Baseball Bat, Golf Club, Steering Wheel and Clear Cover.

There eight game packs: Wii Sports; Wii Play; Wii Family Fun Football; Wii Game Party and Game Party 2; and lastly Monopoly and Family Feud, both obviously for Wii.

Please - any suggestions as to what I should ask for all of these sold in one lot? I may complain about my mother-in-law, but I lost my job, and she's giving me a percentage. So I am trying not to blow it here.

Jess

HobbitGamer

Since a used Wii without games goes for $70 in a store, I’d guess $105 low to $120 high.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.